Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:09 pm

"Great," she said with a smile. They then walked to class and school started.

The school day went by fast and Marinette went straight home.  When she entered her room, she threw bag on the lounge couch. Marinette then sat down her at desk and started working on her Christmas gifts. She was touching up Alya's scarf.

Tikki came out her bag. "So are you going to give Adrien that hat?"

"I guess," Marinette looked at her kwami. "Do you think I should?"

"Most definitely!"

"I guess I will."

Tikki flew over to the window and stared out it. She let out a little sigh.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I need to give Plagg something.."

"That's Chat's kwami right?"

Tikki nodded her head and looked back at Marinette. "But all he likes his cheese."

"Cheese? That's his favorite food?"

"Yep."

"Then give him his favorite cheese."

"But that's boring.."

Marinette snapped her finger an idea hit her. "How about a scarf with a cheese pattern on it?"

Tikki's eyes lit up. "Will you help me make it?"

"Of course," Marinette said with a smile. Tikki then hugged her.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Adrien met up with Nino after school and ditched his driver to walk home instead. Gorilla seemed more willing to hide his transgressions every day that went by, so he was pretty confident today would be no different.

"So, what are you getting Marinette for Christmas?" Nino asked.

Adrien paused for a moment before answering. "I hadn't really thought about it... I don't want to make her feel like she has to get me something."

"Dude, there's no reason not to get her something.  You two are friends. I'm sure she'll probably get you something too.  Plus, we're going to be exchanging gifts at the bowling alley." Nino answered.

Adrien nodded. What Nino said made sense, and he didn't want to be the only one to not get her anything. But what should he get her?  "You're right. I wonder what I should get her..."

"Don't worry, dude. I'll help you figure it out," Nino said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:45 pm

Winter break was fast approaching and Marinette was working hard on her hat for Adrien. She never made a knitted hat before which was why it was taking her so long to make it. Also she was helping Tikki with her scarf for Plagg. She was surprised that she was able to find a pattern for cheese online.

One night both girls were working on their gifts. Marinette couldn't help, but think about Alya's suggestion to confess to him. She glanced over at Tikki who using hand made knitting needles. "Tikki.."

"Yes?" her kwami looked back at her.

"Should I confess to Adrien, when I give him his gift?"

Tikki thought for a moment. While her plan was moving slow, it was progressing. Marinette was seeing more Adrien's Chat side, when they hung out. So a reveal wouldn't be a complete shock. Plus Marinette was attractive to Chat now despite her being oblivious to it."It would be a prefect moment."

"I'm just not sure if he feels the same way.."

"You'll never know until you tell him."

"I know.."

Tikki flew over to her and patted her on the head. "Do it, when you feel it's right."

Marinette just smiled and nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Adrien tapped his finger on his desk while fidgeting in his chair.  He was running out of time, and Nino wasn't as helpful in choosing a gift as he thought his friend would be. Apparently, Alya thought it would be more personal if he thought of something for Marinette on his own, so Nino dropped out of the gift help.  

And that left Adrien to his own devices and worrying a little too hard about what he should do. Fabric and sewing materials would be an easy gift but didn't show much thought. Similarly, she probably had a town of sketchbooks. He could get her a new video game, but she hadn't spoken of any games she really wanted recently.

Really, if he wanted it to be a personal gift with lots of thought, it would probably be best to make something. Not that he was good at making things. He was more sports oriented than crafty, but that wasn't a good reason not to try. But what to make her...?

He snapped his fingers, finally thinking of something. A scarf. Marinette had a nice scarf but it looked a little worn; like she would be needing a new one soon. Maybe she was in the process of making one? Not that that mattered. People had more than one scarf.

"Figure something out?" Plagg asked from the empty trash can near his desk.  He had taken a liking to that trash can, inconveniently preventing Adrien from using it.

"Yeah.  I think I'm going to make her a scarf," Adrien answered.

Plagg flew out of the trash can and sat on the desk. "Do you even know how to make a scarf?"

"No...  But I'm sure I can figure it out."

"You should just give her cheese.  That's what I'm giving Tikki next time I see her."

Adrien rolled his eyes.  "All you think about is cheese."  Plagg shrugged and flew to the mini fridge to grab some cheese now that he was thinking about it.

Adrien turned to his computer and Googled scarf making tutorials.  He could either knit or sew the scarf, and there were a number of fabric types to choose from.  He bit his lip, already overwhelmed.  Which fabric should he use, and where was he going to get the supplies?

His thoughts wandered to a room he hadn't been allowed to enter for the past six years.  Maybe...  Maybe his mother would have some nice fabric in her in her old sewing room.  There were definitely tools he could use, and maybe a few patterns to choose from.  But getting caught would mean a lecture, and the door was always firmly locked.

Still, it was his best bet in such a short period of time. His mother loved sewing.  There was no way she would have had sub-par equipment or materials.  He looked at his clock and tried to remember his father's schedule. He doubted his father was home. Now would be the best time to sneak in.

"Come on, Plagg. I'm going to need your help," he said as he stood and headed toward the door. Plagg muttered something about being overworked under his breath and flew into Adrien's pocket.  Adrien took one glance up and down the hallway before heading to the sewing room.

He stopped in front of the locked door and stared at it for a moment; his hand traveling to the knob. Of course, it was locked. He hesitated before taking a deep breath. "Can you go in there and unlock it?" he asked.

"I can. Are you going to give me extra cheese for it?"

"There's plenty of cheese in the mini fridge."  Plagg looked ready to retort but seemed to think better of it and flew through the door. The lock clicked and Adrien was suddenly able to open the door.

The sewing room was filled to the brim with fabrics of all shades stacked neatly on shelves, hidden in drawers, or neatly laid over one of the tables (probably what she was using in her last project). Adrien took it all in unsure of whether he should disturb the room or turn back now. His father had obviously intended not to touch anything.

"Well, do we have a reason to be here or not?" Plagg asked, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah.." Adrien murmured as he shut the door and walked over to the sewing machine. It had a project, barely started, sitting under the needle just waiting to be completed.  Gently lifting the needle, he was able to pull the fabric off the machine and lay it on one of the tables.  

Once that was moved, he walked over to the fabrics and ran a hand across them, looking for a nice soft material with the right color.  He settled on a nice light pink patterned fabric and took it to the table he remembered his mother using for measuring and cutting.  It took a quick Google search to help him figure out how much fabric he would need.

It was this point where he was unsure how to what to do next.  He couldn't find a good pattern in the room without moving everything at least once, and patterns on his phone were useless since he had no way to print them.

Welp, he knew what the online patterns looked like, and there was quite a bit of fabric.  He could probably draw the pattern as close to what was on the screen as possible.  Scarves were not complex pieces like shirts or dresses.

He cut the pattern and took the fabric to the sewing machine.  And that was where everything went wrong.  The thread inside the machine was the wrong color and he had no idea how to change it, he couldn't get the right speed on the pedal (leading to it going too fast and quickly derailing or too loose and messing up the tension in the thread), he almost got his finger at least three times, and the final result was a poorly stitched, beaten piece of fabric that really did not resemble anything, let alone a scarf.

Plagg burst into laughter, rolling around in the air in uncontrollable fits.  "I'd like to see you do better," Adrien muttered as he walked back toward the measuring table to get more fabric.

The kwami didn't get a chance to answer.  In one quick moment, Plagg accidentally rolled into one of only two mannequins in the room.  Down it went, making a very loud thud as it crashed to the floor.

Adrien paled.  He was so dead if his father was home.  "Plagg!  Get in my pocket, now."

Plagg complied without comment as quick footsteps made their way down the hallway.  Yep, his father was home...  Adrien grabbed the mannequin and set it upright before waiting for his father to enter.  There was no use hiding or trying to leave the room at this point.

Gabriel entered a moment later looking ready to yell at someone when he took in Adrien and the poorly made "scarf" sitting nearby.  "What are you doing in here?" He asked calmly as he walked over and analyzed Adrien's failure.

"I wanted to make a scarf.. It's a gift for Marinette, but it didn't turn out well.  I tripped and fell into the mannequin on my way to get more fabric..." Adrien answered.

Gabriel shook his head, his eyes softening.  He and Iris were both great at sewing.  Iris had had tried to teach Adrien some basics when he was younger, but Adrien seemed to do best in the modeling side of the family business.

"Do you have any sketches for how you want it to look?"  Gabriel asked.

"No..."

"Alright," Gabriel walked to one of the cabinets and pulled out an old sketchbook with a pencil.  He also grabbed a few very basic patterns from one of the other drawers and put them on the measuring table.  Adrien joined him, standing on the other side of the table.

"Now, you were using the sewing machine.  You can also knit if you want something warmer."

Adrien looked thoughtful.  "I thought sewing would be quicker.  We're going to exchange gifts over break."

“I see.  Then you have to ask yourself whether you want to make her something for winter or something she can wear whenever she wants.  I think you have enough time for either type.  There should be a knitting loom around here somewhere that would speed up the process if you go that route.”

Adrien was quiet as his father spoke.  He had been expecting a lecture about staying out of rooms where he didn’t belong.  Instead, his father was trying to help him.  It was strange, and Adrien wondered if it had anything to do with the fact he was making Marinette a present.  His father seemed to like Marinette a great deal compared to his other friends.

“I think I’ll go with the knit if there’s a chance it’s easier than the sewing machine.  I couldn’t get that machine to work right,” he answered.

“I believe we call that operator error,” Gabriel said with a small smile.  Adrien stared at him, unsure what to make of this weirdly different attitude.  Gabriel continued, “You’ll need to look at the yarn then.  It’s in the drawer farthest to the right over there.  Pick a few colors and I can show you how to make a design for it.”

Adrien nodded and went to look at the yarn.  The drawer was large and filled with just about every color he could think of in multiple weights while his father went to a different drawer and pulled out a few different knitting looms.  They came back together at the table and his father showed him the different looms and explained what each one would work best for.

Next, they went over the different types of stitches and Adrien was able to explain what he wanted to do while Gabriel sketched a visual in the sketchbook.  Adrien couldn’t believe how helpful and invested in this his father was being, and he was grateful for the completed sketch that gave him a goal to work towards. 

“Thank you for your help,” he said as he set to work on the scarf.  His father eyed his every stitch to make sure he didn’t make a mistake.

“You’re welcome.  This is a good gift for you to give her.  It shows a lot more of your feelings than a store bought gift would,” Gabriel answered.

Adrien nodded, “I wanted to give her something special. She’s a really good friend.”

Gabriel raised an eyebrow, “Only a friend? You two seem closer than that.”

“Huh?” Adrien looked at his father in confusion. His father was usually good at reading people, but even his father thought Marinette was his girlfriend. “Nino said the same thing...”

Gabriel didn’t answer.  Marinette was over all the time, Adrien was always sneaking away to hang out with her, they spent most of their time together at the ski resort, etc, etc. There was no way they weren’t together in some way.

Adrien worked in silence for a bit while his father sketched a few of his own designs and occasionally spoke up when Adrien was about to do something wrong.  It was a nice change of pace from their typically distant relationship.

He took a short break halfway through the work and looked around the brightly colored room with all of its assorted fabrics.  He wondered if his father ever pulled from these fabrics, or if they just remained frozen exactly where they were before his mother disappeared.  The unfinished project Adrien moved from the sewing machine earlier indicated the latter; which meant being in here and using the yarn was a special event.

"Do you need me to grab something?" Gabriel asked as Adrien stood there.  

Adrien shook his head.  "I was just thinking..."

Gabriel frowned and he hesitated a moment before asking, "About your mother?"

"Sort of...  Mostly about this room.  She loved this room and all the fabric in it.  I used to come in and watch her sew all the time."  Adrien returned to his work as he spoke, "But now we just keep it locked away as if it doesn't exist.  Why don't we ever talk, or maybe use this material for projects around the house?"

Gabriel stiffened as Adrien spoke.  The house used to have tons of color, mostly because Iris had kept up with the interior decorating; using her own creations as Adrien was now suggesting.  Everything was taken down after her her disappearance because it was too painful to see such strong reminders.

Adrien took the silence as a mistake and sighed, "I'm sorry.  It's your decision.  I shouldn't have asked."

Gabriel let out his own sigh and shook his head.  "No.  You have a right to ask.  I'm just not ready to answer yet."

Adrien stopped mid-stitch and looked up in surprise. He couldn't remember the last time he and his father had a heartfelt conversation, especially involving his mother.  He wasn't sure what to say, so he nodded in understanding and finished the stitch he had been working on.

"How does it look so far?" Adrien asked, passing the partially made scarf to his father for inspection.  It was a good way to change the subject.

Gabriel inspected the scarf, looking for any problem areas before nodding and passing it back to his son.  "You're doing a good job.  You could finish it by tonight if you keep working, or you could break it up over a few days."

Adrien smiled at the praise and continued his work.  He was hoping to finish it in one go.  The rest of the day passed in companionable silence as he worked on the scarf and his father continued his own design sketches.  

Once Adrien was done, Gabriel did one more inspection of the scarf and helped Adrien fix any small imperfections.  "Thank you for the help," Adrien said.  

"You're welcome.  Be sure to ask for help next time you want to make something.  It will go better do you than that first experiment, his father answered with a small smile.

Adrien nodded, taking the scarf and heading towards the door. "I will."

Once Adrien was gone, Lycca flew out of Gabriel's business jacket and took a breath of fresh air.  "That was super boring, Gabe.  I could have been anywhere but here. But no, you made me sit through that whole bonding experience."

"Get back in there Lycca.  I'll give you candy when we're back in my office."

Lycca instantly brightened up a bit.  "Alright!"  He said before diving back into hiding.

Gabriel cleaned the table and put everything back to where it was before Adrien used the room.  He then walked to the exit, looked over the room one more time, and turned off the light before shutting and locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:56 pm

"Done at last!" Marinette held up Adrien's hat to show to Tikki.

Tikki clapped her hands. The girl has been working on it forever and Tikki was beginning to wonder if it would ever get done. "Looks great."

"Thanks." Marinette blushed a little. "I hope he likes the color green." Green was the only yarn color she had left. She had more choices but she made four scarfs which took most of her colors.

"I'm sure he will. It goes with his eyes."

"Yeah it does! I didn't think of that."

Tikki just smiled.

"Did you finished yours?"

"No not yet. I think I messed up another row.." Tikki was having a hard time with knitting. It's difficult with tiny hands despite Marinette making kwami sized knitting needles. And on top of that there was a pattern.

"Let me see." Tikki handed her the scarf and looked it over. The recent row got crooked. She glanced back at her. "Do you want me to finish it?

"No! I want to." Tikki looked flustered.

Marinette's eyebrow raised. "You care a lot about him don't you?"

"I do. He's very special to me."

Marinette looked at the scarf again and then back at her. "What is he like?" she was now curious about Plagg. She felt bad that they couldn't see each other often.

"Well to be blunt Plagg is lazy, self center, needy, and complains a lot."

Marinette just stared at her. "Then why do you care about him?"

"Because deep down he's very kind." Tikki had a faint blush on her cheek. "He did something for me when I needed it the most."

Marinette couldn't help, but let out an awe. She wondered if Tikki had feelings for Plagg. Kwami love! How cute! She wanted to ask her, but she didn't want to embarrass her. Plus if she did or if they were together Tikki would have told her by now. "Can I at least fix your row?"

"Yes please."

Marinette took Tikki's needles and undid the whole row. She then carefully knitted it back. "Here." she handed it back.

"Thank you so much." Tikki grabbed it and got back to work.

Marinette just sat her desk and played a game on her computer while Tikki worked on her scarf. She paused her game when Tikki needed her help. The more she helped her the more she felt bad that her and Chat didn't know their identities. 

"Done!!" Tikki shouted when she was finally finished with her scarf. Tikki also used the same green for the scarf and used white for the cheese pattern. "Thank you for you help, Marinette."

"No problem," her owner said with a smile. She then glanced at the clock it was getting late. She had school in the morning. "Well, it's bed time." Marinette got up from her desk chair and got ready bed. When they laid down in bed, Tikki cuddle up right next to Marinette. She was all giddy about the scarf. Marinette couldn't help, but laugh at her. She had to be in love with Plagg. 

"What?" Tikki question her laugh.

"Nothing," Marinette replied with a smile. She paused for a moment. "Hey, Tikki.."

"Yes?"

"How often do you see Plagg?"

"Umm mean once or twice a month," Tikki lied.

"If you want you can go visit him more. I don't mind."

"Really?" Tikki flew up into the air happily.

Marinette sat up and nodded her head. "Yeah. Heck you can have him come over here. I don't care."

"Thank you, Marinette," Tikki said and hugged her cheek. They then both laid back down for bed.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:08 am

Adrien smiled excitedly as he got ready to go to the bowling alley. School breaks were always boring for him. Breaks in the school year emphasized the fact Nathalie was pretty much the only person he had in the house to talk to, and she wasn't much of a conversationalist. He was pretty sure she avoided him during breaks because he typically had nothing on his schedule to keep track of. Bowling would be a great change of pace.  He grabbed his coat and the gift bags from his desk and headed towards the garage to meet with Gorilla.

They made it to the bowling alley pretty quickly and Adrien was able to grab his bowling shoes before the others arrived. He smiled when he saw them and met them at the front desk. "Hey. How's break going?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:15 am

Marinette was busy getting dressed for her bowling night. She couldn't decide what to wear which allow Tikki to sneak her scarf into Marinette's purse. Once the scarf was hidden inside the purse, Tikki came out and helped Marinette picked an outfit. Once they outfit was picked, Marinette got dressed and they headed to the subway to meet up with Alya and Nino.

At the subway station Marinette found Alya and Nino waiting for their train. Marinette ran over to them and greeted them. Of course Alya teased her for being late. Their train just arrived, when Marinette showed up. They got on the train and took their seats. It would be a 10 minute ride.

"You look cute," Alya said to Marinette and gave her a wink. They were sitting next to each other. Nino was sitting across from them with his headphones on listening to music. He figured they were going to have girl talk on the way over. He wanted no part of it.

"Ah, thanks," Marinette said with a blush.

"Did you remember his gift?"

Marinette looked down at her bags and looked back at her friend. "No..!!"

"Girl!" Alya yelled.

Her friend then just broke out in laughter and held up the gift. "It's here. You have should have seen the look on your face." Tikki sighed in relief inside her purse. If she did forget it that meant they would have jump across Paris as Ladybug. Taking time away from seeing Plagg.

Alya slightly punched in her in the arm. "Don't do that! For a second I thought we were going back to square one.."

"Relax. I'm much more confident around him now. In fact I think I'm going to confess to him tonight."

"Really!?"

"Yep. It's almost the new year after all. I need to tell him soon.."

Alya nodded her head. "I'll make sure Nino and I will leave you two alone." She patted her on the back. "You can do it."

"Thanks."

When the train arrived, they got off and headed back up to the streets. They walked a few blocks down and finally arrived at the bowling alley. They were greeted by Adrien.

"It's going good. Yours?" Marinette replied as she paid for her shoes. They then got two lanes so they wouldn't have to share with other people.

When they sat down, Alya took her seat in front of the computer. She put their names in since they had two lanes she made teams. She looked back at them. "Marinette, you and Adrien on are on a team while Nino and I are on a team."

"Alright," said Marinette as she put on her shoes. 

Meanwhile Tikki was able to sneak out of Marinette's purse and found a nice hiding spot for her and Plagg to hang out. She placed the scarf behind her hoping Plagg wouldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Adrien smiled as Alya paired him with Marinette. They were a good team at the ski resort with the snowball fight.  He was a little worried his lack of experience would drag her down but he pushed the thought aside and sat with Marinette on their side of the lanes.

"So, I haven't really been bowling since I was a kid..  Any tips?" he asked.

Meanwhile, Plagg cautiously popped his head out of Adrien's pocket to see if anyone was looking. He sensed Tikki had already sneaked off to a safe place, and he wanted to join her. He had her gift (a nice piece of some very expensive cheese) all ready to go.

He quickly escaped Adrien's pocket, cheese in hand, and headed in the direction he sensed Tikki. He found her hiding spot and landed in front of her. "Hey, Tikki. How's your break been going?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Marinette just smirked a little. She actually was quite good at bowling. Like gaming Marinette and her father went bowling often. "All you need is a good posture and aim. The ball goes where ever you throw it."

"Well your up first, Marinette," Alya said.

Marinette grabbed her ball from the ball rack and in front of the lane. She took a step forward and threw the ball down the lane. The ball roll straight and she got a strike. Marinette leaped into the air. "Yes!" She walked back and sat down next to Adrien. "I guess luck is on our side tonight." She gave him a grin.

Meanwhile Tikki smiled, when Plagg greeted her. "It's going good. I hope yours going well." She fidgeted a little. She couldn't wait to give him her gift. "Ta da!" She handed him the scarf. "Merry Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:05 am

Adrien smiled as she sat back down.  "I always welcome good luck," he answered.

Nino was up next. He grabbed one of the balls from the rack and threw with very little lead up to letting go. The ball rolled down the lane, curving just enough that it ended in a very bad split. Nino cringed as if in physical pain before grabbing his ball from the rack and throwing again. He went for one pin rather than trying any fancy tricks to pick up both and was able to get the extra point.

Then it was Adrien's turn. He had watched Marinette closely, taking in her posture and movements as she threw, and he was ready to try. He went to the ball rack and tested a few weights before choosing one with a good weight that fit well in his hand.

Adrien faced the lane and tried to mimic Marinette's form as he moved and released the ball. He quickly realized something was off as the ball traveled to the gutter halfway down the lane. He frowned and went to retrieve the ball and try again. The second throw went a little better, and he ended up with six pins down.

"Guess your luck's a little better than mine," he said jokingly.

Plagg watched Tikki pull out the scarf about the same time Adrien was throwing his ball. Plagg smiled and took the scarf from her. "This is great! Did you make it?" he asked as he took the scarf in one paw and rubbed his face against the scarf. It was nice an soft.

He shoved the cheese in his other paw forward as he asked the question. "Also, Merry Christmas to you too!" He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:21 am

Tikki smiled when Plagg gave her the gift. She was expecting cheese from him. It was only gift he ever gave her since they been together. "Thank you! I love it! And yes I did make it. I hope you like it." 

Meanwhile Marinette just laughed at Adrien. "Not bad. You'll get the swing of things." She bit her lip hard. She made a bowling joke. Damn it Chat!

Alya then got up for her turn. She swung the ball down the lane and was able to knock down seven pins. In her second turn she was able to pick up a spare. She was pretty decent at bowling as well. She has been a few times with Marinette.

"Nice one, Alya," Marinette said with a smile.

"Thanks," she replied.

Marinette took her turn and got a spare as well. She returned to her seat and then watched Nino bowled. After his turn, Marinette slapped Adrien on the back. "Go get them tiger."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Adrien laughed at Marinette's swing of things comment.  It was too bad she and Chat Noir never had a chance for a pun war.  It would be really fun.

He watched her go up and get the spare and smiled when she returned.  "Just watch.  This tiger's going to strike down the competition," he said confidently as he stood and headed to the ball rack.  Now he actually needed a strike to be impressive.

Of course, luck was still not interested in cooperating.  His only consolation was the fact he picked up a spare.  He returned to his seat next to Marinette and shrugged.  "They've been spared for now."

Meanwhile, Plagg smiled as Tikki accepted his gift.  He'd gone to great lengths to convince Adrien to buy something that was so much more expensive than Camembert but it was worth it.

"This scarf is great.  Nice and soft and warm.  Thank you, Tikki."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:53 pm

"Let me put it on you," Tikki spoke and wrapped the scarf around his little neck. It look good on him. She just grin. Tikki was proud of her work and him being happy made her feel even better. 

She then looked down at her cheese. She studied it for a moment and realized it was not Camembert. She was shocked. Plagg actually put more effort into a gift. That made her happy. She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. She then took a bite of the cheese. "This is delicious!" It had a nice creamy taste.

Meanwhile the couples' bowling match continued. Both team scores were neck and neck. Nino and Adrien were approving. As they played Adrien and Marinette were being quite sassy with each other despite being on the same team. Alya quietly watched their interactions making mental notes. When it was the 10th frame, Marinette bowled a spare which allowed her to bowl a third time. She tried to get a strike, but unfortunately messed up her footing and had a bad throw. She was only able to knock down five pins. After Nino bowled, their total scores were tied so it was up to Adrien and Alya to take the win. Adrien was and like Marinette bowled a spare. When it was his third turn, he got a strike! Now it was all up to Alya and sadly she screw up and Marinette and Adrien won. They both did a pound it without thinking. Alya took another mental note. 

Before they played another game they decided to order pizza and exchange gifts while they wait. Alya made it so both Marinette and Adrien would exchange each other's gifts last. Right before Marinette could give Adrien her gift, Alya stood up from he seat.

"Nino! I think our pizza is ready! Come help me!" She grabbed her boyfriend by the arm and dragged him away. 

Marinette just watched them for a second before looking back at Adrien. "Uh, here! I hope you like it.." she gave him the gift. She was trying not to blush.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 am

The game went really well after Adrien got a groove going, and he was proud of himself when he ended the game with a strike. He didn't think anything of the pound it he shared with Marinette. It felt so natural to do it that he barely even registered it happened. They were a great team, after all.

Exchanging gifts was something he'd been looking forward to. It had been six years since he had last sat with a group of people and exchanged anything. His father usually gave a gift to Nathalie to give to Adrien and held a meeting with his few business partners he had that did not celebrate Christmas.  He was not expecting Nino and Alya to suddenly leave him and Marinette alone.

Then Marinette suddenly handed him the gift. He opened it to reveal a green hat that was obviously one of her handmade clothes. The stitching was perfect and the material was nice and soft. He smiled, "I love it!  It's really nicely made. Thank you."

He grabbed the gift bag with her scarf in it and held it out to her, suddenly feeling a little worried that his craftsmanship would not be as good as hers. "Here's your gift."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:14 am

Marinette blushed. She was happy that he liked it. She redid a it a few times to get it right. Marinette was really excited, when he handed her his gift. She wondered what it could be. Hands trembling she pulled out the pink scarf. She gasped a little. Marinette could clearly tell it was handmade. "I love it! Did you make this? I didn't know you could knit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next