Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Let's Talk About Crystal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Bleh is a term I made up. I say it when I'm bored or feel indifferent about something. Kind of like meh.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Toei really wants money huh? let's hope that at least, they make a renewed plot and listen to the fandom...at least the persons that make sense.
Back to top Go down
Hlove
Civilian
Hlove
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 101

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 am

is there a company that doesn;t want to make profit?
Also which part of the fandom are we talking about?
The Japanese part has an overall neutral to positive view (of course with exceptions)
and the English speaking one has overall very negative view (of course with me being one of the few exceptions)
I'm kind of sure they will go with the Japanese one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hoshirabu
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Crystal is just a mix bag all around. To be honest I see more postivity on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Hlove
Civilian
Hlove
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:29 pm

I don't have a tumblr, and all the stuff from there I have landing on via a google search are mostly negative.
I see people bitching about it on twitter and I see forums and other news posts' comments filled up with negativity as well.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Yeah I'm sure there is, but I have seen a lot of excitement for it too. It's half. You either like Crystal or you don't. 

I guess I'm use to seeing hate because I'm a gamer. Gamers complain more than SM fans. Lol
Back to top Go down
Hlove
Civilian
Hlove
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:47 pm

I'm a gamer too LOL but I don't visit any game related forums unless I need an info about a game or something lol

I guess in my case because I have been around the SM fandom from inside (a.k.a I had been an admin in a SM related forum couple of years ago) and my experience with the fandom left a lot of scars (this is how rotten it is.) It is very hard for me to see any good in it anymore.

you guys are the first forum I join, which is related to Sailor Moon, after a long time.
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Gamers are angry people? I guess... But I play games on my  Tv ( like playstation and wii) computer and Ipad and I am not that kind of person.

hmmm, Hlove, if you are talking about threats and insults, then.. i can understand.
 It is hard to see the good in a fandom when there are bad fans

more of my Crystal likes and dislikes

2. Sailor Pluto's death- sounds morbid but... i liked the scene. it made me cry.

dislikes

1. some of the art could have been better
2.  I dislike how parts of Mamoru's relationship with Usagi and Chibiusa were portrayed. I can't verbalize why but I disliked parts of it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Hlove wrote:
I'm a gamer too LOL but I don't visit any game related forums unless I need an info about a game or something lol

I guess in my case because I have been around the SM fandom from inside (a.k.a I had been an admin in a SM related forum couple of years ago) and my experience with the fandom left a lot of scars (this is how rotten it is.) It is very hard for me to see any good in it anymore.

you guys are the first forum I join, which is related to Sailor Moon, after a long time.

Youtube my dear!  bunnygleam

Like Nintendo is making a spin off game in the Metroid series and people were so angry that they made a petition to try to cancel it..
Back to top Go down
Hlove
Civilian
Hlove
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:35 am

sailorpandabear wrote:
hmmm, Hlove, if you are talking about threats and insults, then.. i can understand.
 It is hard to see the good in a fandom when there are bad fans

more of my Crystal likes and dislikes

I'm talking about right out bullying that caused some people to have mental problems later, and all for a trivial reason such as leadership in the fandom
somepeople think they are authority or whatever and start wars bleeeh, that time was nasty.

as for Black Lady OH MYYYYYYYYYYYY YESSSSSS she was so damn creepy it was amazing :D

Mew Ami wrote:
Youtube my dear!  bunnygleam

Like Nintendo is making a spin off game in the Metroid series and people were so angry that they made a petition to try to cancel it..

I like to stay out of negativity so I avoid you tube gamers too lol
People can be realllly idiotic without even a reason.
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:55 am

geez, Hlove... I am speechless. our fandom has problems.

--
 oh yeah. there was one screenshot of black lady that gave me utter chills.
Back to top Go down
Hlove
Civilian
Hlove
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:56 am

sadly SM fandom is the worst I have come across :/
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Tumblr_nr0x2m53IJ1tienzco1_540

I'm sure this is just a small frame of an action shot in motion but HOW? How do you do this? Especially when you're drawing frame by frame?

I've seen plenty of lengthy rants and videos about the state of the anime industry and stuff like this still baffles me. I mean they must be outsourcing to people who really don't care.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:25 pm

HAHAHAHA, OH WOW
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:22 pm

They did outsource it. The thing is the anime industry have trapped themselves. They been making an anime the same way for decades. Personally I wish they made a season all at once they like do for Western cartoons. This method would be perfect for animes based off of mangas that are finished. But I guess they wouldn't get enough money to do something like this. 

It's sad really that today anime is finished half assed and they give you the complete version on DVD and Blu Ray. Like with Magica Madoka they left backgrounds blank during the TV run.

Personally I don't care about anime goofs, but Crystal's goofs were really glaring and took away from the experience. Yes the 90s anime had goofs, but they were less noticeable. And yes I'm sure there were some noticeable. What's funny people pointed new goofs in the Crystal Blu Ray. lol

But I don't hate Crystal because of the animation, I hate it because it's a poorly made manga adaptation. The Sailor Moon manga does not fit nicely into an anime format. What should have been done was flesh out each chapter to make things run smoother. There's nothing wrong with having an anime closer the manga.

End of my rant. lol 

I can go on for days about Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About Crystal    Let's Talk About Crystal  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About Crystal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next