Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Anime Sampler Night (Offline)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Okay good, so it wasn't just me and my 2002 laptop. I popped into the stream and saw much mention of lagging issues. I remembered a few weeks ago I went into a stream of a friend of mine playing Dragonball Xenoverse, and the lag was so bad I couldn't even process what was going on.

This seemed to be a bit better, but still pretty laggy.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:34 pm

So you were the second person! It lagged pretty bad for me, so we're stopping for now. It was like every word and sometimes it would skip a scene.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Yeah, sorry about that.  I'll reschedule for another night.  Maybe Saturday.  Hopefully Livestream will be better.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Series Name: Fushigi Yuugi
Genre: fantasy, romance, action, shojo? Not really sure what it's main genre is.
Brief Summary: 
Quote :
The series describes the various trials of Miaka Yūki and Yui Hongo, two Middle-school students. While at the library one day, Miaka and Yui encounter a strange book known as The Universe of the Four Gods. Reading this book transports them into the novel's universe in ancient China. Yui is transported back to the real world almost immediately, but Miaka finds herself the Priestess of Suzaku. Miaka is destined to gather the seven Celestial Warriors of the god Suzaku in order to summon Suzaku and obtain three wishes. She falls in love with the Celestial Warrior Tamahome, who eventually reciprocates and Miaka's desire to use a wish to enter the high school of her choice begins to shift towards finding a way to be with Tamahome. Yui is also drawn into the book when she tries to help Miaka to come back to the real world; becoming the Priestess of Seiryuu, working against Miaka out of jealousy over Tamahome and revenge for the humiliation and pain she had suffered when she first came to into the book's world.

Why would this make a good anime sampler: it's old and oozing with 90s charm. We should watch the dub!
Where can I find it:  Youtube 
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Is this coming back?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:38 pm

This will come back in the next week or so.  I'm moving this weekend and still looking for a job, so I haven't gotten the chance to sit down and stream.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:30 pm

That's fine. I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:22 am

This going to be a thing again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Sampler Night (Offline)   Anime Sampler Night (Offline) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Sampler Night (Offline)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2