Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Empty
PostSubject: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:15 am

After this year's DokiDoki Precure will be "Happiness Charge Precure"

and it looks like Amazon Japan jumped the gun and posted images for a Nintendo 3DS skin, revealing the two new heroines! 

Cure Lovely
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Tumblr_mwz7nrpO7Y1r6zl1uo1_1280

And Cure Princess
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Tumblr_mwz7tcxHwq1r6zl1uo1_1280

I love Cure Princess' design so much, you have no idea! Pigtails, pleated skirts, classy ribbon/tie thing, oh my!
 Here's hoping these two will have interesting stories to boot!

Any thoughts or ideas on how this will go?

(Also, I guess this nipped that "It's gonna be a Heartcatch Sequel!" theory in the butt)
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:17 pm

I'm still not convinced this is real, I mean Toei has been super trolling about Cure reveals lately, so it could have been intentionally leaked to throw people off.

Something about the designs feels very... plain and uninteresting. I can't put my finger on it but it doesn't feel like a Precure design. And those names, Cure Lovely and Cure Princess? I don't see the theme here.

Well if it does turn out to be real that's fine. After the last two disappointing seasons I told myself I wouldn't watch the next one. If it does indeed have Heartcatch's style, I might give it a try.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:26 pm

I would be skeptical too, but this listing was on Amazon. and it has the Nintendo DS logo on it.

And even though Precure writers like to trip up the fans, on the business side of things, Toei would not want to risk upsetting both Amazon as a distributor and/or Nintendo as a partner for their products. This is Japanese business we're talking about, where everyone is afraid to upset the other person involved.

And if Toei has nothing to do with this, then someone has a lot of time on their hands to set up an Amazon listing for fake Cures for a product they don't intend on making (and again, using a Nintendo brand puts them at a liability risk)

The only way this would be a prank is if Toei switched out the designs on the listing at the last minute. Which is certainly plausible I guess, but seems like an extreme effort.
They already broke my heart with Cure Symphony. I don't think I could forgive them for taking Cure Princess from me
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:08 pm

These guys are cute! I just really want to see another season like Fresh (which I need to finish btw!).
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Maybe the theme this year will be cosmetics or jewelry? Like you have lovely and princess, both of which can describe an appearance or style.

Or maybe its a royalty theme? like later cures are Cure Duchess or Cure Noble or something (but then that would leave Lovely out, since it's not really a title)
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Happiness sounds like feelings, but princess doesn't fit at all.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Yellow Cure (sorta) Confirmed!

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Tumblr_mxbrjqZBpd1qgk871o1_1280

also, yay! my baby Cure Princess isn't a lie ;w;
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:40 am

Candy theme?
Back to top Go down
Timer Rabbit
Civilian
Timer Rabbit
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 107

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:19 pm

I love that it has navy blue in their uniforms. It totally balances off?

It's simple, but... I guess the intention of the designs is to tone down the crazy hair-dos you see in Smile and DDPC. 

I still bet that this is a theme mix of love and singing...
Back to top Go down
http://girlwiththeflamingfist.tumblr.com
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Yellow Cure's name is now "Cure Honey"
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Tumblr_mxjunofY8h1se3yh7o1_1280

I think I finally got the name connection. They're compliments, or even pet names. (you know, people who call their significant other(s) My "Honey" or "Princess" or "Lovelies") 
If there's a Cure Darling, she better be a Lum look-a-like.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:22 pm

I saw on precure live journal the last cure is cure fortune and she is purple.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Aw darn :/ I guess that messes up my theory

I remember seeing a blury picture of a purple girl, but I thought maybe she was a villain or something.

either way, still cool

I hope an official picture will come out soon along with info about their "everyday" forms.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:30 pm

I also saw on there card like things. People theorizing that they may use cards for transforming and battling. The theme could be idols.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Look!

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] 701HaNU
Back to top Go down
Timer Rabbit
Civilian
Timer Rabbit
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 107

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:43 am

There are new pics out, but you can easily find them at the Pretty Cure Wiki. Though what caught my eye is that "Cure Princess" is really a princess from her own magical world.

Here's what I wrote for my hopes Happiness Charge would deliver...

Quote :
What I would love to see? A little struggle on facing diversity. "Snow White" is a princess, and from what I herd t the Wiki, she's a bit "selfish" at first. (Most likely attempt to fight alone and such.) I would love to see Cure Princess had this princess complex that Aino can not handle, but she tries to get along and teach her the power of friendship and yadayada. And of course, a good steady build-up on friendship.

Also, each carge summons a different dress/forum. These outfits were based on various types of dances like Hip-Hop to Flamenco and to Ballet. There will be more!

I feel like I am jumping to a mix of 80s and 90s formulas being mixed for a PreCure season! I hope this season will be better than the last.
Back to top Go down
http://girlwiththeflamingfist.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next