Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

What characters do you ship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mew_makoto
Civilian
mew_makoto
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 0

What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Zakuro is the only one I can't put ryou with.
Back to top Go down
SugarRush
Civilian
SugarRush
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 500

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:02 pm

1.Kisshu x Ichigo (My Favourite pair!) ^_^
2. Taruto x Pudding (they are too cute for words!)
3. Pai x Lettuce (i think their personalities would go really well!)
4. Ryou x mint
5. Berry x Tasuku (I don't really like TMM a la mode but this couple was just too cute! they kinda remind me of Kisshu x Ichigo because Tasuku is always hugging Berry and flirting with her while Berry blushes and tells him to stop, but in a nice way!) :DD

Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Haha more people who like RyouxMinto! XD

Yeah the BerrixTasuku pairing is really cute.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Favorite Ships:
Kisshu x Ichigo - Has the honor of being one of few OTPs.

While it was originally because of childish reasons, my love of this ship has matured greatly as I progressed from pre-teen to nearly eighteen. I love the conflict involved, and how both of them would have to adjust to truly come together. They could actually teach each other quite a bit, if they for once backed off and held a ceasefire. The chemistry is also an added appeal, while adding in some of the canon development as well as headcanon thoughts that make it deeper.

Purin/Pudding x Taruto
XD ... how can anyone not like this pairing? It's pure adorable. ^_^"

Retasu/Lettuce x Pai
Again, a bit of conflict, but less of it. They would be good for each other, both in growth and in relationship terms. Providing that Pai could set aside his drive to eliminate humans and actually talk to Retasu, this is a very possible ship.

Ships I toy with:
Ichigo x Masaya
Canon, naturally. But rather than just going with the surface ideology that Ichigo presents on him, I like to focus on the skeletons in Masaya's closet. And what happens when they're brought out. I don't portray him as an abuser or cheater, like some of the more ... enthusiastic alternate shippers, but I emphasis his few flaws and give him quirks to make the pairing actually interesting. And speaking of quirks, focusing on Deep Blue's influence is something I enjoy reading about, too.

* Ichigo x Deep Blue
Submarine ship of canon, I think. While the finale showed him as somewhat emotionally hollow, the possibility is still there. As something of a guilty pleasure, perhaps, but there nonetheless.

Ichigo x Ryou
Canon subtext. I don't mind it, but at the same time I don't read a lot of it. I wouldn't mind actively seeking it out, though, if there were more better written versions of this pairing without the common cop-out used for Masaya.

Retasu x Ryou
A niggling pairing. I like the personality contrast here, especially as Retasu brings out Ryou's caring side.

Minto x Zakuro
Platonic, mostly, but definitely not a bad ship.

Minto x Ryou
A thoroughly amusing ship, in my opinion. And while I do see them having a bit of fun at Ichigo's expense, I've also read a really well done oneshot that focuses on the civilian challenges that they both go through due to the Mew Mew focus, and how they cope with it.

Zakuro x Ryou
Not really sure why, but I think that she and Ryou have a different type of friendship than the rest of the Mews do.

Zakuro x Kichiiro
In this case, not sure how to put it into words. I just kind of like it, for some discernible reason.

Masaya x Deep Blue
Platonic, and psychological appeal. I'm not really into the physical side of yaoi/yuri.

Berri x Tasuku
Like Purin/Taruto, it's a very cute pairing. I just wish that more of the conflict from the last few chapters of the manga had been emphasized.

Ships Considered, But Not Dwelled:
Minto x Kisshu
Zakuro x Pai
Berri x Ryou
Back to top Go down
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Haha, I used to like Zakuro and Pai together quite a bit, I remember...

And regarding DeepBlue/Ichigo... Oh god. I want to see it as interesting, but then when I try to focus on how it could even begin to work out I find myself screaming xD
I just feel Deep Blue really needs someone more mature than Ichigo. He's been around for millions of years and she is just such a ... teenager xD
Not to mention, poor Ichigo.
I can see how it can be a disfunctional interesting idea though.

"Masaya x Deep Blue
Platonic, and psychological appeal. I'm not really into the physical side of yaoi/yuri."
LET ME LOVE YOOOUUUUUUUUU.
While I kind of would ship it physically, too, this is the side of the ship I enjoy most myself. Besides, they are in the same body and Deepie is mostly a dormant spirit, so there isn't room for much classical romance.
It's just pure mindfuck and then again they can be adorable and actually help each other, so idk. OTP. Uhm.

... Comparing my ships with all the other ships in here I feel like a very odd person XD
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 pm

*Wry smile.* Well, at least we're not alone in the logical side of Deep Blue/Ichigo. I could see it being a very sadistic ship in general, actually. But, yes, it's the dysfunctional part that makes it interesting.

XD~. Deepie? Please excuse me while I go bust a lung. ^_^"

Ahem. Now that I'm through with that, as I said, I toy with the idea because lately, psychological things have been a lot of the focus with my own antagonists. The inner workings of that could have me writing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Ah, I've been calling him Deepie for ages now. Saying Deep Blue all the time tends to get all kind of annoying and I talk about him a lot, in real life as well, so Deepie. Obviously. Because Deep alone wasn't cute enough. Ahem.

Back on topic, I can see DeepIchi being a sadistic terrible ship, but then again... I just can't picture Deep Blue being very interested in her, least of all enough to make it happen...
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 pm

XD, well, that is perfectly understandable. "Deepie," though, is just hilarious considering he's a godlike figure in that universe. And while his hair is amazing, it's hard to see him as cute and cuddly. ^_^"

Well, the only way I see that ship happening is through Masaya. Even if he did suffocate that personality (I tend to think of it as a Dissociative Personality Disorder, except the Mew Aqua makes physical forms for each), certain qualities of Masaya permanently bled into him as result.
Back to top Go down
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:10 pm

HE IS THE CUTEST CUDDLIEST THING !!11!1!!111
Actually, I have way too many fluffy Deep Blue thoughts in my head. Waaaaay to many. He is the most adorable thing. Look at his mouth! What a line-face-y almost-pout! Awww. Awww. *pinches his cheeks*
... and these are the reason's we do not want to dive into how the inside of my brain looks.
I like imagining him with a pink apron, actually.

I have a huge problem with people seeing them as actually one soul, because Deep Blue has canoncally been around for so much longer than even humanity as such. If they were actually one soul, that would pretty much mean Ichigo is dating a version of Deep Blue then... Okay, which makes the pair make sense, but I don't think it's the case.
Blue Knight is more of that kind, though I'm not even sure about him anymore. He probably is really a second personality to Masaya, created with Deep Blue's powers...
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Pink apron? With frills? XD, maybe I should delve into your head if you want to look into mine. But you'd better have a strong stomach if you meet Telger. (He's one of my most extreme antagonists. As strong a stomach as I have, he's enough to make me slightly nauseous.)

I think you misunderstood me a little, though. While it is a Dissociative Personality, the Mew Aqua makes it quite a bit deeper than that. So, while Deep Blue is a bit of an omnipresent one, Masaya also has his free will and such.
Back to top Go down
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Yeah, I did understand it like that, but I still have a problem with it, because... Argh, it's hard to explain.
I like to think it's more than being butthurt about Deep Blue things, but I'm not sure if it is, because can't really put into words what exactly is bothering me about this XD
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Sorry about that, XD. I'd help if I could, but occasionally I have the same issue.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm

I feel like we're getting a bit off topic. We could have a Deep Blue thread so everyone one can go crazy and talk about how wonderful he is. :D
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:38 pm

XD, indeed. Do you want to make that?
Back to top Go down
CureMewPeach
Civilian
CureMewPeach
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 552

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:01 am

Mew Ami wrote:
It's great to see RyouxMinto and KeiichiroxZakuro. I always felt I was a loner with those ships.
I always felt the exact same way XD xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you ship?   What characters do you ship? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What characters do you ship?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next