Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
General Talk! - Page 13 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

General Talk!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliko
Civilian
Juliko
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 30

General Talk! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Chat de la Lune wrote:
i learned that some people are for lack of a better term true and utter bitches. shallow, bullying bitches who break their own rules when someone does something they don't like, shallow stupid bullying bitches.

That's basically Tumblr in a nutshell. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:54 pm

oh my it is isn't it. lol that's just wow too much funny right there. thank you juliko i needed that.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:26 am

So it seems we have a tropical storm headed my way, and its name happens to be Erika.

General Talk! - Page 13 Z392ejD

Hopefully it won't knock out the power, but if it does, I have an SD card with some Esper Mami I need to catch up on, and the tablet is fully charged.
Back to top Go down
SquadmemberRitsu
Best Friend
SquadmemberRitsu
Best Friend

Coffee Beans : 159

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:59 am

If worst comes to worst, good luck. It's good to be prepared. The area I live in has been hit twice by floods (Once in 2007, second time earlier this year) and they both came out of nowhere so I had no time to prepare. Honestly can't remember too much about the 2007 floods, but it was a mind numbingly boring few days after the 2015 floods before I could get my portable devices working. I managed to sleep through a good portion of it.

When I did get my devices charged up, I got through about 20 episodes of Suite Precure before the power came back on. So I guess it wasn't all bad.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:53 pm

It seems Erika has dissipated mostly, so it looks like the worst we're going to get is a ton of rain, maybe a thunderstorm or two, and the frogs that never stop peeping! God they're annoying.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Civilian
Lady Orion
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 18

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:47 pm

Yesterday, I did a little shopping.  I purchased a soft scented candle and an amazing journal.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:49 pm

And on this day I learned that the anime "Kodomo no Omocha" has absolutely no chill. It is incredibly over the top and hyperactive. It doesn't get much wackier than having the main character's mother have a cherry blossom tree sprouting from her head, riding around in a kids pedal-car, and wielding a toy mallet. I'm honestly surprised this is a shoujo anime. It seems very much like a wacky slice of life show like Azumanga Daioh. Plus the OP is sung by a guy and is just as wacky as the show itself. I dunno maybe I just expect shoujo works to seem more pretty and flowery.

And that is NOT to be confused with Kodomo no Jikan. For the love of god don't make that mistake.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:11 pm

I started attempting to learn Mandarin a few days ago. Yes, because of Balala the Fairies. I'm lame like that. Blush Honestly, though, I'm glad, because I've always wanted to try learning a language that isn't Japanese, but I could never find one that interested me enough. Anyway, there are two pretty cool apps for learning Mandarin on the App Store -- ChineseSkill and HelloChinese. Both of them are essentially Duolingo clones, though they each take slightly different approaches to teaching the language. So, that's what I've been doing these past couple of days. It's fun for me, and it's also productive, so it's a win-win. I doubt I'll ever be fluent in Mandarin, but as something to pass the time, I could certainly do worse.
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
saturn
Magical Girl
saturn
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 9108

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Double feature day. Spectre and Hunger Games woo hoo!
Back to top Go down
http://thesolsticequeen.tumblr.com/
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Surprise, surprise! I gave up on Mandarin. LOL. We all knew it was coming -- learning a language based on one show is beyond ridiculous. Laugh Laugh Laugh

Actually, though, that wasn't my entire reason. The bigger reason I gave up on Mandarin is because... Well, I've always wanted to learn Japanese, but I've always been held back for various reasons. But I realized while I was playing around on a Mandarin course on Memrise, if I can memorize hanzi this easily, what's stopping me from learning kanji?

So now, I'm getting really serious about learning Japanese instead. And honestly, I see now that dropping Mandarin is the best choice if I want to learn Japanese. I've seen some people on Tumblr attempt to learn multiple languages at once, and that's cool, but Mandarin and Japanese are actually very incompatible. They use a lot of the same characters, but have completely different pronounciations and meanings for them... It would be a nightmare trying to keep them both straight in my mind. Shock

Anyway, I'm really excited to finally be making a serious attempt to pursue this. I have been wanting to learn Japanese since I was thirteen. If I can do this, it will be a dream come true. Love
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:32 am

BAH!

Ok so life life really sucks. I've found out that media design is a TRAP! don't do it man!! IT's more marketing than design and i feel like i was cheated but meh, so another degree swap later and creative writing is the road ahead, which starts in feb, woot! ok so that's figured out. Moving on, our new kitten, the one that showed up on the front porch on Oct 1st, has nerve damage he was born with, so yay for me i get to change kitten diapers for the rest of his life, cause he's cute and i really don't mind. 

I found new rp partners but we had a mild tif cause i didnt like not knowing the rules of the world which is based on a game i love but only REALLY loosly, so i was all kinds of off. but now i know the rules and all is good. I hope to be around more now that things are settling down. anyway its all awesome rainbows and fluffy clouds now.
Back to top Go down
saturn
Magical Girl
saturn
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 9108

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:47 pm

And so it begins Head desk

General Talk! - Page 13 Unname10
Back to top Go down
http://thesolsticequeen.tumblr.com/
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:14 pm

nonononononononononononononono you keep that nasty stuff to yourself thank you. Luna no want snow this year.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:46 pm

It never snows where I live, but it got to like 70 degrees last night, which is highly unusual all of a sudden. I woke up this morning and was like "It's CHRISTMAS!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Civilian
Sailor Zelda
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 93

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 pm

I LOVE THE NEW THEME ON THIS FORUM. 
Also we got snow this Saturday but it's already beginning to melt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Talk!   General Talk! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Talk!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next