Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Yokaicaptor Sakura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 11:59 am

Sakura ended up hugging him again. She was so happy her hope came true. They can finally spend time together like a normal couple. No more calls, letters, or emails. She then grabbed his hand at once and moved forward. They started to walk toward the school. "This is wonderful, Syaoran." She smiled at him. "When did you move back? Where are you living? Are you alone? Or did Wei come with you?" Sakura then let out a gasp. "Sorry for asking you too many questions. I'm just so happy that you're here!"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Syoaran couldn't help but chuckle at her excited questioning. "It's fine. I got back last night. It was a very sudden decision or I would have told you I was coming. Wei came along even though I told him he didn't have to. We're in an apartment nearby. Here, I'll text you the address," he answered. He took out his phone and quickly sent her the address to his apartment.

"How've you been recently?" He asked. His ability to reply to her emails over the last month had been reduced by the amount of work it took to allow a minor to legally live in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 2:05 pm

"I've been great," Sakura replied cheerfully. "I'm excited that we're finally in middle school." A couple of elementary school children passed them. Sakura looked at them briefly before turning to Syoaran. "It only seems like yesterday we were in elementary school chasing after Clow Cards."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Syaoran nodded, thinking back to the Clow Cards.  They'd had quite a rough start to their partnership because of him, but the cards had also brought them closer together.  He wondered if Sakura ever thought about how mean he'd been to her in the beginning.  He never really apologized for it...

"Yeah. We did really well for being elementary kids," he said with a smile. To think they'd been able to subdue the greatest creations of one of the most powerful wizards in the world.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:47 pm

Sakura chuckled.

They made it to their school and Sakura heard a small laugh. She recognized it at once and stopped to turn her head. She turned a deep shade of red, when she saw Tomoyo standing there with her camera. Sakura felt flustered and let go of Syaoran's hand.

"It seems the love birds are reunited," Tomoyo said with a chuckle. She held up her camera's view finder to her right eye.

"Tomoyo!" Sakura said embarrassed.

Tomoyo just smiled and turned off her camera. "It's wonderful to see you again, Li. I'm guessing you moved back to Japan?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:54 pm

Syoaran also blushed when Tomoyo greeted them. How did she even know to have her camera out at this exact moment, anyway? Did she just always greet Sakura this way? Actually... he wouldn't be surprised if she did. She really hadn't changed at all since he left.

He nodded. "I arrived last night. It's nice to see you too, Daidouji. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:57 pm

"Great," replied Tomoyo and walked closer to them. "Do you know which class you'll be in? It seems everyone, but Rita are in the same class with Sakura and I."

Sakura looked at Syoaran. "Rita went to a different middle school." 
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 10:04 pm

"Ah. I haven't checked my schedule yet. My mother's permission to move back to Japan was very sudden," he answered. It was too bad Rita wasn't going to be at their school, but it was nice to know that he'd get to see everyone else again.

He pulled off his bag and reached in to pull out a schedule that had been mailed with the uniform. "Here," he said and handed to schedule over for them to check. "Is it the same class as yours?" He hoped so. It would be disappointing if he didn't get to see Sakura for most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 10:11 pm

Sakura's eyes lit up, when he showed them his class schedule. "Yes!" She was overly excited to be in the same class as Syaoran. It will just be like the old days.

"This is wonderful," said Tomoyo. "Well we better get going."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 11:00 pm

They entered the school and Syaoran followed Tomoyo and Sakura hoping they'd gotten a chance to visit the middle school. When they found their classroom, they chose seats near the back. It was yet another instance where it felt like old times. Thankfully, magic wasn't a factor this time. They could have a nice, relaxing school year and hang out without worrying about capturing or transforming cards.

A moment later three familiar faces entered the classroom. Yamazaki was the first to notice Syaoran, and he grinned as he made a beeline straight toward Syaoran. "Li! It's been so long!" He said. Chiharu and Naoko walked up and stopped next to Yamazaki.

"Yeah. It's great to see you all again," Syaoran answered for what felt like the hundreth time that morning. 

Yamazaki smiled, ready to launch into one of his fun facts. "Hey Li, did you know people in the Feudal Era had a unique custom for when they reunited with someone they haven't seen in a while? Instead of giving a fruit basket or similar gift, they would make a crown of fruits and berries, and the returning person would wear it all day. Then, at the end of the day, they would take the crown and make it part of a feast and..."

Syaoran was nodding along. It seemed a little far-fetched to wear a crown of fruit all day, but ancient cultures had weird customs so it was probably true. But then, Chiharu gently swatted Yamazaki on the head. "Stop lying to him! He just got back," she said, exasperation filling her voice. 

Syaoran just stared at the two of them. Was it really a lie? Some part of his mind wondered why he never learned, but the rest of him resolved to look it up later to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Sakura like Syaoran was believing Yamazaki's lie. She was nodded along until Chiharu called out his lie. Sakura looked at Tomoyo was chuckling. Sakura let out a sigh. Once again she believe Yamazaki. When will she ever learn?

Pretty soon class started. Everyone took their seats and their teacher did the usual welcome to the new school year talk. As Sakura was sitting their listening to their teacher Tomoyo passed her a note. Sakura opened it and read. Her cheeks turned red. Tomoyo was suggesting her to ask Syaoran to walk her home after school. The idea of them doing boyfriend and girlfriend stuff made her heart flutter. She looked at Tomoyo and just nodded her head.

The rest of the day flew by. The classes seem tougher than last years', but Sakura was going to give it her all! After teacher bid them farewell, Sakura stood up from her seat and turned around and faced Syaoran. She was trying not blush. "Um, Syaoran. I was wondering can you walk me home?" She then remembered her family's schedule. "Actually my dad is working late to night and my brother has work after his classes. Would you like to stay for some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 10:22 pm

Syoaran was packing up his stuff when Sakura turned to him. He looked up to see a faint blush on her cheeks, and his heart pounded as she asked him to walk her home. And then to stay for some tea. He nodded quickly, feeling his own face grow hot with a blush. "Sure. I'd love to. Let me just text Wei real quick."

He finished packing up and pulled out his phone. One quick text later, he turned back to Sakura. "Ready to go?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Sakura nodded her head vigorously. She felt her heart skip a beat after they left the classroom. As they walked down the hallway Sakura glanced back. She was surprised that Tomoyo wasn't following them. She felt relieved though. The idea of Tomoyo filming them walking to her house made her nervous.

When they left the school grounds, Sakura reached for Syoaran's hand. They walked all the way to her house holding hands. Sakura felt she like she was heaven. She hoped that they could do this everyday. Once they got to her house, Sakura let go of Syoaran's hand and unlocked the front door. 

"Make yourself at home," she said. She glanced back at him as they walked into the foyer. "I'll go make us tea."

Sakura put on her house slipped and walked down the hallway. Before going to the kitchen she decided to run upstairs to her room real quick. She opened her door and saw Kero on her desk. He was in front of her laptop. Kero was in a middle of a call with Suppy while playing some game. He was yelling at Suppy. Kero didn't notice Sakura.

"Hey," said Sakura interrupting them.

He turned to look at her. "Oh, hey! Welcome home! How did school go?"

"Great. Syoaran's back," she replied with a smile.

"The kid?" Kero said surprised. He then jumped up and was even more surprised. "Ah! Here's in the house right now!?"

"Wow, Keroberos you didn't sense him? Suppy said in a mocking tone. Kero was not using a head set since he was home alone. "Maybe you should learn to multitask better."

"Quiet you," said Kero in a harsh tone and glared back at the laptop.

"Anyway," said Sakura. "Syoaran and I will be downstairs. Leave us alone please."  Kero glanced back at Sakura and nodded his head. "Good." She then left the room and went back downstairs.

She entered the kitchen and started to make some tea. As she waiting for the water to heat up on the stove Sakura opened the fridge. She found the cake that her father baked a few days ago. She smiled and decided to serve it with the tea. Once the tea and cake were all ready, Sakura walked into the living room carrying a tray. She saw Syoaran sitting the couch.

Sakura placed the tray on the coffee table. "Tea's ready and we also have cake!" She gave him a cheerful look. "My dad made some strawberry cake a few days ago." She pour the tea and placed both his cup and piece of cake in front of him. She then joined Syoaran on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yokaicaptor Sakura   Yokaicaptor Sakura - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yokaicaptor Sakura

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2