Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Gabriel thought about that for a moment. Did he have other hobbies? Was work a hobby? "Not really.  I work a lot, both for the school and private clients. I guess I design my own projects sometimes, and I occasionally draw other things.. But I don't know if I would consider that a hobby rather than an extension of what I do for work."  He took a sip of his drink and looked back a her. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Wow. He was boring. All he did was focus on work? Iris took a sip of her drink before answering. "I knit. I also enjoy crafting." She paused. Maybe she was boring too. She then chuckled.

Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Gabriel nodded as she listed her hobbies. Knitting would be a good addition to her designing abilities to be sure. Some people preferred hand knit items. But her chuckle threw him off. "What's so funny?" He asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 am

"That we're both boring people," Iris answered in amusement. She wasn't going to tell him, but her laugh gave her away. "We don't seem to have many hobbies. I guess that's okay. We know what we like."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:12 am

Gabriel nodded. "You don't really need a ton of hobbies anyway. Why waste time on things you don't care about when you can devote your time to the things you love?" He took a bite of his food and thought about his own question as he waited for a response. He had done fencing in school to keep himself out of the apartment. Not something he absolutely loved, but it had been useful.. Maybe his question wasn't as well thought out as he'd thought.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:46 am

Iris was quiet for a moment to think about her answer. She has done things in the past that didn't interest her. In school her parents would make her join clubs so she would be well rounded. Iris quickly pushed that thought back in her mind. She didn't want to talk about her parents. So she just shrugged. "I guess there's people who aren't deicated to their hobbies like us." Iris took a bite out of her food. She was almost finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Gabriel nodded and added, "Or they never find a hobby they really love." He took the last few bites of his meal and placed his fork on the plate.  He had really enjoyed this meal. Hopefully, they could do it again sometime. She is your student, a nagging voice from his thoughts reminded him. He had to be careful what kind of public interactions he had with her, or people might think the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Iris nodded her head. She then finished up her meal. She pushed it aside and glanced toward the street. Now they were both done it was time to go home. Iris really didn't want to go back home. 

She glanced back at Gabriel. She didn't want their time together to end. Iris felt the urge to spend the whole day with him. And Without thinking. "Would you like to go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:55 pm

Gabriel paused as his heart and his mind fought to decide what he should do. On the one hand, Iris was an adult and he wouldn't mind spending time with her (plus she was a client right now), but on the other hand he really could get fired if the school administration noticed. Still...

"Sure. That sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Iris's beamed. "Great!" She then singled for their waiter and she paid for their meal. They then left the cafe and found a nearby park.

They walked along the path. There were many park goers since today was Sunday. Iris looked at Gabriel with a smile. "I love being outside. Do you like nature?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Gabriel shrugged, taking in his surroundings. "I used to draw nature landscapes before I discovered how enjoyable it was to design clothes. I haven't really spent a lot of time just relaxing and enjoying the scenery in a while."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Iris stared at him for a moment. "I'm going to take that as a yes." They started to walk around a pond. "So what kind of landscapes did you draw?" She gave him a look of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:22 pm

"Funny you should ask," Gabriel said, eyeing the pond as they walked. "I drew a lot of ponds and forest areas outside of Paris. There's also a nice area along the Seine across from the Domaine National de Saint-Cloud that makes for some great scenery."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Iris smiled. "So what made you like fashion more than nature?" Gabriel going out of his for a hobby showed passion to her. Iris admired that. She now a had feeling they had more in common than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:36 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "Fashion gave me something to work with. You can draw or paint a landscape, but it's never going to completely capture what you see. With fashion, you can design and then execute that design to make something that's hopefully even better than what's on the page."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: Cosplay Cafe :: Cafe Stage :: Noob Cafe-