Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Friendship of Hell Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Friendship of Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:12 am

Friendship of Hell Splato10

Yami and Flora are inklings and this is their grand adventure to become the best players in Turf Wars!

Google Sheet of our posts from the old thread!
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Yami just stared at Flora. "Do you live alone?" She looked like she was the same age as of him. 14. How did a 14 year old manage to live alone? Was that legal? Yami thought you had to be 18 to be on your own.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 1:25 pm

"Yeah for now. The apartment is under my fathers name and he pays the rent for me. Lets just say when my father got remarried his wife and I had a fight and things didn't go very well with us. So he had me live in the apartment until things got settled down." She said splaying with the straw in her drink. "I guess you can call me spoiled because my dad gives me the money. But its not like I want to be spoiled I just... don't want to be around that woman..." She had a angry look on her face. She never forgave the woman after the fight they had. "It was around that time I started playing turf wars. It helps get my mind off things and gets my anger out. However if the power goes out at my place, i have no choice to live with my dad and that sea witch...."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 10:51 pm

"Oh, wow," Yami said in shock. "That sucks." He really didn't know what else to say. Why would you marry someone when your child didn't like them? "I um I hope things get better."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Flora sighed a bit and rested her chin on her hand. "Nah its fine. I've gotten use to it. But yeah thats why I live alone. Kinda stupid huh." She said with a slight laugh. "So tell me about your family. You say you live outside the city. Got any brothers or sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:06 pm

"Yes. I have three brothers and a sister," he replied. "Me, one of my brothers, and my sister are triplets. We're the youngest. My two oldest brothers Doku and Kaze are on a squad. They play in tournaments. Their team is actually quite good." Yami leaned back in his seat. "Having siblings can be a pain. Kaze loves to tease me. My triplet brother, Roko can be an asshole. We share rooms which is a pain. I'm Duko ignores me and my sister Ryoko is the best. We get along just fine. I have to warn you she's really hyper. She loves meeting new squids."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Flora laughed a bit hearing about his family. "Yeah, you got the typical big family. BUt they still love ya no matter what I bet." She said. It was at this time their food was placed on the table and Floras face lit up a bit. Taking a fry she looked back up at Yami. "Your sister sound just like me! I mean I love meeting new people. Also, its got to be nice that you have a big family. I would do anything to have a sister or a brother." She said eating her fry.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:26 pm

Yami played with the straw in his drink. "Do you want any of them? You can't have Ryoko. Sorry." He grabbed his sandwich and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:29 pm

"AWWWW! But she sounds like the best one!" She said with a pout on her face. She brushed it off though and took a bite of her sandwich as well. "I would take your older brothers though. If they are on a good squad team then I want to be a part of that!"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:34 pm

"Ha!!" Yami laughed. "They would never take you." He then took a bite of one of his french fries. "And no I'm not insulting your skills. For the longest time I've always wanted to take part in Turf Wars, but not once they gave me any advice. Both of them don't see the point of helping new players because no squid helped them when starting out."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Flora gave him a strange look when he talked about his brothers. "Well that's a bit harsh. I helped you out and no one helped me out when I first started. Shame on them!" She said to him as she continue to eat. Maybe she didn't want siblings after all. "What about your other sister and brother? Did they play turf too?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:42 pm

Yami shrugged. "That's just how they are." He took a sip of his drink before continuing. "Roko and Ryoko aren't really into it. I tried to get Ryoko to come with me. I think she would like it if she gave it a chance. You can play the games for fun. Only the die hards compete in tournaments like my brothers."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Flora finish one half of her sandwich before taking a drink. "Maybe if I met her I could try and convince her to do a privet match. WE could just hand out and have fun there." She said looking out the window again at the tower where the great zap fish use to hang. "I would love to be on a rank team. Its one of my goals here. I don't do it now since I know i'm not skilled enough to be in one. But I want to get a squad going and compete."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Yami tapped his finger on the table. "Well if you wanted we could form a squad. We'll just have to find two more people to join us. The only problem is I don't know many people." He didn't want to admit the fact that he didn't have any friends. He had one, but he moved away last year.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Flora looked back over to him. "Yeah, I don't know many people too. Truth be told I'm still a noob to most squids and they don't really want to play with me. That's why I gave you a chance." She said with a sigh. "However there are a few really good players looking to make a good squad. They lost two of there members last year because they were asked my pros to be in there elite squad. So I really want to join them. But I know they wont even take a second look at me...." she said with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friendship of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship of Hell   Friendship of Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship of Hell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next