Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Empty
PostSubject: Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches)   Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:16 pm

So I started watching this thing. I'm on episode 3 and so far....

....What?

The basic plot is becoming easy enough to follow. The main girl is weird and believes in magic and the power of smiles, and ends up in a magical world full of witches and strange creatures through ill-defined means. She quickly finds that witches and magic aren't as smiley as she thought, though thankfully not in a grimdark way. This battle of dialog between the main girl and the resident brooding MC accents it perfectly.

"Magic isn't something you should use for fighting."

"That kind of childish thinking doesn't fly here."

...Fly. Because they ride brooms. Ow.

Thanks to her actions these creatures that the witches catch end up escaping, and she and these two witches have gotta catch 'em all!

It seems like a nice show, but it dips casually into mindscrew so far. Like the scene showing how she ended up in this world transitions rather unexpectedly from the middle of the episode. 

The show also seems to be allergic to showing a character's face when they're talking, or showing them doing things. The screen always seems to pan away to people who aren't talking or pan so far away that you can't see what they're doing. Maybe it's just a style thing but it seems... unnatural.

There's also a significant delay between the mouths moving and sound coming out of them.

The youngest of the three seems to have a thing with showing off her fluffy bloomers. It reminds me of Kiki's Delivery Service.

The episodes are incredibly short. They're paired up by two, and counting the loooong OP and ED they end up reaching 22 minutes.

So far it's interesting if quirky, but not bad.
Back to top Go down
Twinkle Bloomish
Civilian
Twinkle Bloomish
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 9

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches)   Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:37 am

Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Mo2z8po

The perfect reaction image.

Although actually other than that, I remember so little about this show. It had really nice visuals (most of the time >.>), and I know that overall I enjoyed watching it a lot but... yeah. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches)   Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:47 am

I've been meaning to get around to this show. I think i've seen the first episode and that's it (the complete DVD set can be bought pretty cheaply)

the company in charge is studio 4C (although with alot of frames off model i coulda sworn it was Gonzo...) so kudos to them for trying something different looking. I think its definitely one of the more artsy-er looking magical girls out there
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches)   Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu (Tweeny Witches)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1