Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:30 am

Iris was happy that he was okay with it. "Awesome! I can't wait to tell Adrien!" She leaned back in the couch. "I'm sure you'll help find us the perfect tree." She smiled at him. Iris really hope he would have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:03 am

"Well, I'm not an expert in live trees, but I'll try," he said with a small smile. He moved closer to her, ready to move on to another topic. "Now, are you ready for that movie?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Later that day Iris went to go pick up Adrien. She was excited to tell him about the Christmas tree. Finally a family outing! It was going to be great. Iris was going to make sure of it. She parked the car in front of the school. She sat there waiting for Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 12:37 am

Adrien opened the car door and got in while waving goodbye to his friends. "Hey, how's it going?" He asked. He buckled his seat belt while waiting for her answers. 

Meanwhile, Gabriel crossed his arms as he surveyed the large attic space. A lot of changes needed to be made, but he wasn't sure how much he could do by himself. The space needed to be less evil lair and more like a gym. He couldn't change the floor to something better suited to athletics, but he could use either tape or paint to outline the fencing boxes. the walls would be less dark and depressing if he painted them a lighter color. And he might need to wire some more lighting...

He sighed. This task would be easier if he could hire a contractor, but he couldn't invite a stranger into her former lair. It would be too suspicious. 

He turned and headed back down the ladder into the hallway below. It would take a little bit of work, but he could definitely finish by next week.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:25 pm

"Better," Iris said. "Much better than I was this morning." She then put the car into drive and headed home. "Your father actually came home during lunch and we talked." She looked over at her son. "I got him to talk about the past a bit. It helped that we did it in pieces."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 am

Adrien smiled, a wave of relief washing over him. "That's great! So he's going to be more cooperative when talking to you about the past now?"  With every fight his parents had and worked through, he felt slightly better at their chances for staying together despite his father's drastically changed personality. Still, he wasn't sure how long it would be before he could hear them having any kind of fight without worrying about their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 1:05 am

"I believe so," replied Iris. She then let out a sigh. "But knowing him I'll have to bring it up. He'll probably won't come to me about it." They made it to the house and Iris parked the car. She then turned it off and looked at Adrien. "Are you willing to help me, Adrien? Maybe talking about the past with him can help mend the both between you two. In return he might be more willing to come to me about the past without my push."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 1:12 am

"Sure. I'll try if it feels like a good time to bring it up," he answered. Part of him doubted his father's habits would change so easily. It went against his father's inability to talk about emotions and unwillingness to open up to people. "Just don't get discouraged if it takes a while for him to make the decision to talk to you about it."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 11:44 pm

"I won't," Iris said. She then unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car. Both her and Adrien headed to the house. When they got inside, Iris remembered about the Christmas tree. "Oh, Adrien! Tomorrow we're going to get the tree! Also we're going to eat out!" She smiled at him excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Adrien grinned, surprised and excited the live tree was really going to happen. Despite the fact his father agreed, he really doubted the live tree would actually happen. "Cool! And father actually agreed to eating out? Or are you surprising him?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:59 pm

"Yes he agreed to eat out," said Iris. "But it will have to be somewhere nice and quiet." She paused. "It would probably best to eat before we get the tree. Maybe around 7:30 so be sure to do your homework before we go out."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 12:09 am

Adrien nodded with a small smile on his face. "Alright."

He headed upstairs towards his room and almost bumped right into his father. Skidding to a halt, Adrien looked up at his father, curiously. He could count the times he'd seen his father outside his office before dinner on one hand.

"Hey. What are you doing outside your office?" He asked, unable to hold in the question. 

His father raised an eyebrow and gave him a look that seemed to mix exasperation and amusement in a way he was sure only his father could manage. "You know I don't live in my office, right?"

Adrien shrugged. "Could'a fooled me," he said with a smirk, testing the waters of his father's current mood. He was starting to get used to trying to joke around with him. He let out a small breath as his father returned his smirk.

"My apologies. You no longer have the house to yourself," he retorted.

Adrien gave another shrug. "Oh well. I don't use all of it anyway." He paused for a moment in satisfaction when he got just the smallest hint of a smile out of the man. "So, I heard we're getting the tree tomorrow," he said, wanting to continue the conversation.

His father sighed, obviously still unhappy about bringing a real tree into the house. "Yes. And getting dinner."

"Cheer up. It'll be fun," Adrien said with an encouraging grin. 

"You and your mother as so similar," his father answered with another sigh.

Adrien smirked and nodded. "Of course. There needs to be two of us to balance out your dislike of fun.  Real trees are great!" He waited for a response and received only an eye roll for his trouble. "Have you even had a real tree before?" 

"Not that I can remember.  You haven't either, so what are you basing your opinion on?"

This time it was Adrien's turn to roll his eyes; though, he wondered if that was a little much for the conversation. "My friends get real trees. You don't know what you're missing."

"Well, I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow," his father mumbled, unenthusiastically. "You should go do your homework before dinner."

Adrien nodded, suddenly remembering why he was going to his room in the first place. "I'll go do that," he answered and walked past his father to go to his room.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:21 pm

That very next night the Agrestes were Gabriel's car on their way to dinner. Iris was chattering way about something. She was filled with extra energy since they were finally going out as a family. She made reservations at a restaurant that they used to go to. She directly talked to the manger about reversing a table that would be the most private. Luckily the manger had no issues with this.

When they got to the restaurant, Gabriel parked the car which was across the street. They got out of the car and went into the restaurant. They were quickly seating without problems. The restaurant wasn't busy since it was early dinner and a week night. Their table was located in the bag of the restaurant. 

Iris was looking at her menu. She looked at Adrien with a grin. "It seems they still have our favorite dessert! Apple tart!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Adrien returned her grin before looking down at the dessert menu. "Awesome!  I can't wait to get it."

Gabriel rolled his eyes as he watched the two most important people in his life gush over a pastry. He would never admit to them about how cute the moment was. Instead, he shook his head at them. "Dinner first. Then we'll talk about dessert." He had no doubt they would actually go through with eating dessert first if he wasn't with them.

"You're only saying that because you hate sweets," Adrien answered without removing his gaze from the picture of the tart.

"Real food is more important than the empty calories in dessert," Gabriel said.

Adrien looked up at him with a rather exasperated expression. "Thanks for the words of wisdom." The sarcasm was strong in that response. 

Gabriel smirked. "No problem. Now look at the real menu."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:06 pm

Iris stared at both of them in shock. Where did this banter come from? They were quite snarky with each other. Iris held back a chuckle. She liked it. Maybe this was a sign that they were forming a new relationship with each other.

"Gabe, they vanilla ice cream on the dessert menu. You can get that while Adrien and I share the tart," she said clearly ignoring his real menu comment. She wanted to see if their banter would continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next