Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Gabriel was quiet for a moment and Adrien thought that his mother must have won this round. Then, Gabriel shrugged. "I only enjoy snowball fights if its you. And that's because I get to kiss you to end it," his father said with a smirk before continuing, "And doing so is definitely winning." 

Adrien look at his mother expectantly. This was more interesting to watch than he would have thought.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:15 pm

"You are such a bad influence on our son!" Iris said as she reached for Adrien and gently pulled him toward her. "Now he's going to cheat his way to victory in snowball fights with Marinette."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:20 pm

"The Agreste charm is not some cheater's tool," Gabriel answered, rolling his eyes. "It's a means to win an argument in the most desperate of circumstances. Or to end snowball fights if it's getting too cold. We weren't dressed properly for a snowball fight that time. Besides, Adrien's not the type to use such methods on Marinette."

Adrien stayed quiet. He'd never thought about using charm to win an argument. It seemed risky. Marinette might see through it after the first time.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Iris let go of Adrien. She then leaned over and poked Gabriel on the cheek. "Yes it is. And I have my cheating tool as well." Iris turned around to glance in the oven. "The crust should almost be done."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 pm

"Oh? And what type of cheating tool is that?" Gabriel asked. He usually let her win since he wanted he to be happy. He couldn't remember what tool that could be.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 12:07 am

She winked at him. "I can't say." The timer ding and Iris turned her off. She then grabbed an oven mitt and opened up the oven. She pulled out the pan and sat it one the counter. "Once this cools down we can place the filling inside."

When the pan was cool, Iris placed the filling inside which was a slow process (she got the boys to help). They had to mess with it to create a swirl to create a marble look. Once the filling set, Iris placed it into the oven. "Alright so we have to bake it for an hour and 20 minutes. Then after that I have to let it stand in the oven with the door open for an hour."

She turned to face them. "Thanks for your help. Sadly we won't be able to eat it until tomorrow. It needs to set over night in the fridge. But that's fine! I can make us a special dinner." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:46 pm

Adrien nodded with a smile, excited for dinner but wondering how he was going to keep Plagg from coming down here to eat this cheesecake in the middle of the night. It was something his kwami would definitely do if given the chance. Speaking of which, he should probably check to make sure Plagg was in his room and not lurking about. "Well, I'm going to go back to my room. It was fun to see how cheesecake was made." With that, he exited the kitchen and headed upstairs.

"Would you like any help cleaning up?" Gabriel asked. He didn't feel like he did anything most of the time she was making the cheesecake.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 pm

Iris leaned over and kissed him. "Nope. I'm good. You probably should get back to work." She then turned her attention to the dishes.

An hour later Pain decided it was time to talk to Gabriel. She waited until Iris was distracted by something else. Pain found Gabriel working in his designer room. He was working on something so she flew over to him and landed on top of the mannequin. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Gabriel kept himself from jumping at Pain's sudden arrival. He was used to the occasional surprise from a kwami randomly appearing. He turned his attention to her while noticing Lycca was nowhere to be found. "Hello. Does Iris need something?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:57 pm

She shook her head. "No." Pain then took a seat on the mannequin. "Look we need to talk. I spotted your butterfly today and Lycca told me everything. You need to come clean with Iris. If she finds out what you're doing she'll be upset."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 pm

"Lycca told you everything?" Gabriel murmured, glancing to where Lycca usually sat on his desk. The butterfly kwami wasn't there. He shook his head to remind himself of Pain's point. "Show won't find out if you don't tell her.." It was a stupid thought, but he couldn't help saying it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Pain ruffled her feathers. "Iris, is quite observant. Once she knows what those butterflies look like and spots it, she will know." She folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Gabriel crossed his arms, stubbornly.  "And how would she know what they look like? She's never going to see them associated with Hawk Moth. Besides, I'm not doing this to spy on her. I just want to know if she's in danger. The brothers could strike at anytime."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:01 am

Pain floated up into the air. "Am I'm always with her and she can call for help!" She got closer to him. "This isn't right and you know it. If you want things to get better around here then you need to be honest with Iris as well!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "Every second counts! I need to know if an attack happens when it happens or it could be too late! She'll disagree if I tell her!"  He bit his lip, having just admitted to knowing his actions were wrong. But he was also trembling slightly. Perhaps he wouldn't be so anxious or persistent if Adrien hadn't almost died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 53 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 53 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next