Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 12:06 am

Gabriel gave her an appreciative look and chuckled. "You can get whatever phone you want. We can go to the phone store while we're out. That way your parents won't get a chance to try and contact you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 12:08 am

She smiled at him. "I like that idea." Then she remembered about Adrien. "Oh! I forgot to tell you. Marinette is coming over around lunch time. We can go out then. Shall we go get lunch?" Iris gave him a silly smile.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Gabriel paused. While he wanted to get lunch, he didn't really want to be somewhere the media could get to them. It would have been harder for people to notice them if they were only going to Fu's. Still, lunch sounded good... Maybe they could find a place with fewer people, not on one of the main streets of Paris..

"Sure. We'll have plenty of time if Marinette's going to be here for a while. I'm surprised you're going to let them be in a bedroom alone together. I thought you didn't trust them." He smirked as he spoke, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:41 pm

"Ah well if you trust them I guess I can," said Iris. Then a smirk appeared on her face. "You know." She brushed her fingers on her hand. "If we knew each other as teenagers I know for a fact we would have messed around. My father would have murdered you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "He would have never gotten the chance. I'm a fencing champion. All I would have needed is some type of stick and I would be fine. But we would have been smart teenagers anyway, so I doubt we would be somewhere he would find us."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 pm

"Oh for sure," said Iris. "But do tell! Where would we have hide?" She was trying not laugh at this. "Oh I know! On some roof top right? Or maybe a park? Oh! At one of our schools? So many places to make love in Paris. Endless possibilities."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:01 pm

"All those places sound good. My thought would have been my apartment. You would sneak up while I distracted my parents (if they were even home), and then I would follow. They never would have noticed or cared," he said with a shrug. "They were too busy fighting among themselves to notice what I did."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:05 pm

"Tisk tisk," Iris said waving her finger back and forth. "Where's the thrill? Where's the risk taking? If we really wanted to sneak around we would have done it my father's car in the back seat." She gave him a stupid grin.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Gabriel stared at her, momentarily speechless. He cleared his throat. "Well.. That would have been stupid and contradicts my earlier assertion that we'd be smarter than other teenagers. But if that had happened and you asked me to.. I might not have been able to resist. And then we'd both be dead."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:16 pm

"Hey now! We would have been smart! We do it at night and be safe," said Iris. She finally burst out laughing. She was glad Adrien wasn't around. After she settled down, Iris leaned back in her chair. Her lips then curled. "Want to have some fun in your car tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Gabriel's eyes widened. He hadn't expected her to go that far, but it shouldn't be surprising to him. Iris was always trying to fluster him. "As tempting as that is, my car is not a comfortable place for adult love making. It would be too cramped. How about the bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Iris was going to push him to the max. "Hmm I rather do it your office." She paused. "In the middle of the work day." She just gave him a smug look. She won this round.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Gabriel stared at her. His face felt hot with the blush that was undoubtedly taking over his face. He opened his mouth to respond but closed it again when nothing came out. His mind was still trying to form words. She had won and she knew it. Finally, he was able to force something out.  "I... I'll uh.. I'll have to pencil you in.."  It was a feeble response.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Iris leaned over and kissed him on his lips. "You better, my love." She then gave him a little wink and went back to eating her food.

After breakfast, Iris went back upstairs to her room. She wanted to call Elise. She was sitting on the bed with her cell phone in her hands. Iris had Elise's number selected. She was about to hit the call button, but something dawn on her. Elise would probably want answers. Iris bit her lip. She didn't want to lie to her sister. After all she was only other family member she really had left. Iris sighed. But she couldn't tell her the truth. The miraculouses were suppose be a secret. Iris turned off the phone screen. She had to talk to Fu about this.

Around lunch time Marinette was making her way over to Adrien's house. She had her backpack with her which was carrying Adrien's homework. She also had a bag of cookies that her dad made which was a get well gift to Adrien. When she approached the house, Marinette quickly hid behind a tree. There people standing outside of the house. Marinette could tell they were people from the media. They probably trying to get a glimpse of either of Adrien or Mrs. Agreste or both.

Tikki popped her head out of Marinette's purse. "What's wrong?"

"The media," Marinette whispered. "I don't know how I'm going to get in. If I approached the gate they'll pounce oh me. I really don't want to end up in trashy magazines.."

"Uh how about transform into Ladybug and go knock on Adrien's bedroom window."

"No they'll spot me. Tikki, give me my phone."

Tikki went back into the bag and pulled out Marinette's cell phone. She then handed it to her.

"Thanks," said Marinette and took the phone from her kwami. She then called Adrien. Maybe he could think of something.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:14 pm

After breakfast, Adrien had laid back in his bed to get some more sleep before Marinette came. He awoke later to his phone vibrating on his desk. "Plagg, can you hand that to me?" He called to his kwami who had apparently taken to messing with the computer while he was asleep.

Plagg looked at him, opening his mouth for a snide remark before remembering his master still needed bed rest. He quickly flew the phone over to Adrien as it was on its final ring.

Adrien quickly answered, not even looking at who was calling. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next