Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:49 pm

"I know right?" Iris said. "I had made too many cookies. I didn't know what to do with them." Which reminded her. "One time I made cookies. This was when your father and I were dating I tricked him into eating one of my cookies. I did the old closed your eyes and open your mouth trick."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:13 pm

"It was a cruel trick," Gabriel muttered. "I was suspicious, but I was also hoping for something good."

Adrien raised an eyebrow. In his mind, cookies were good. But he knew there was no arguing with his father on sweets, so he just shrugged and focused on his pizza.

After dinner, they played another round of Mario Party. The computer came in third this time, leaving Gabriel in fourth. Seeing his father was getting frustrated, Adrien suggested it was time for bed. He was tired anyway.  Once his parents left, he slowly got ready for bed to avoid upsetting any injuries and laid down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Both Iris and Gabriel retired to their room that night. Iris went over to her dresser and slowly untied her hair from its ponytail. Happiness from earlier were fading away. She could tell her dresser remianined untouched during her disappearance. The feeling of guilt returned.

"Gabe," she spoke quietly. "I'm sorry for missing six years of our marriage. I'll make it up to you..." She hated that she missed both years of Adrien's and Gabriel's lives.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:53 pm

"You don't need to apologize. It wasn't your fault," he said. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I don't want you to feel guilty about any of this. All that matters is that you're back now."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:55 pm

"I know," she said quietly. "I just hate that missed so much. I don't know how to make it up to both of you." She wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:21 am

Gabriel wrapped his arms around her as well, stroking her hair. "You don't have to make it up to us. Just focus on getting used to everything that's different after six years, and you'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:33 am

"I will," she said. She squeezed him. A smile slowly formed on her lips as he stroked her hair. It felt so comforting. Iris slightly pulled away from him so she could kiss him. She then grabbed his hand steered him toward the bed. She gave him a playful smile. "Why don't we try something new, hm? I believe I said I wanted to six years ago."

The next morning Iris woke up in Gabriel's arms. She smiled at him. He was still asleep. Iris slowly sat up and started to play with his hair. "Good morning, my love."

Meanwhile both Pain and Lycca were sleeping in Adrien's room. Pain was sleeping right next to Adrien's cheek. His pillows look so comfortable. Lycca on the other hand was asleep in Plagg's trash can.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:28 pm

Gabriel let out a content sigh, keeping his eyes closed to try and prolong the moment for as long as possible. Having Iris back with him was like heaven. But he knew that sooner or later he'd have to get up. He smiled and glanced up at her. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

Adrien yawned as he slowly woke from slumber. And nearly jumped in surprise when he saw Pain sleeping right next to him. He rose slowly, trying not to wake her and looked around. Plagg was also nearby. His kwami had taken to sleeping near him when things got bed, and he'd been even closer since Adrien had almost died. Sure enough, Plagg was curled up next to the pillow, a little ways away from Pain.

Adrien walked over to his desk and turned on the computer, intent on checking the morning news.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:33 pm

"Yes," she smiled at him. "Why wouldn't I after last night?" Iris kept playing with his hair. She wanted to enjoy this moment before they had get out of bed.

Pain stirred in bed a bit before waking up. She sat up and saw Adrien was on his computer. She got up and flew over to him. Pain landed on his desk and gave him a smile. "Good morning! How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:54 pm

Adrien smiled at her. "Good morning." He paused for a moment to study her. He didn't know Pain very well yet, but she seemed very nice and cheerful. "Sore, but better than yesterday," he answered. He was wondering why she was in his room when he heard a yell.

"What are you doing in there?!" Plagg exclaimed, his eyes narrowed into very cat-like slits as he glared into his trash can.

Lycca yawned and looked up at Plagg, an annoyed expression on his face. "I was sleeping. But apparently not anymore."

"Sleep somewhere else. That's my trash can." Plagg hissed the last part.

"You weren't sleeping here last night. Is it really that important to you?" Something about Lycca's voice hinted that he was getting the reaction he wanted out of Plagg.

Adrien sighed and interjected before things could get out of hand.  "Hey, both of you calm down. There's no reason to fight about it now."

"Then tell him to get out of my trash can," Plagg whined, crossing his arms.

"Fine. Lycca, get out of there."

The butterfly kwami paused as if weighing whether or not he wanted to push more buttons. Thankfully, a hard stare from Adrien was enough for him to decide against it and he floated out of the trash can.

"Why are you two in my room, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:57 pm

"Your parents were being loud last night," Pain said without thinking. "It was Lycca's idea to come in here. We didn't know where to go." She then look teary eye. "I'm sorry if we caused any trouble. We just wanted a place to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 12:09 am

"No, no. It's fine. I was just surprised to see you this morning," Adrien said quickly, trying to keep her from crying. He mentally noted how sensitive she was and decided he'd be way more careful in the future.

He paused for a moment after calming her down and thought about what she said. Loud? And the kwamis needed somewhere else to sleep...? He cringed as the realization entered his mind. He so didn't need to know that. He could hear Lycca snickering as he focused on Pain and was reminded how annoying it was to have an emotion sensing kwami in the house.

"You're welcome to sleep in here if you need to," he told her. He assumed Lycca would do so with or without permission.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 12:12 am

Pain's eyes lit up. "Really! Yay we can have slumber parties!" She didn't notice Lycca's snickering.

Iris let out a sigh. She was still playing with Gabriel's hair. "We need to get up. I have a lot things to do today. I need to go to Fu's and get my stuff."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Adrien smiled, glad to see her looking happy again. "Just let me know next time, so I'm not so surprised."  He clicked through a few news sites and was happy to note the news was stalling. At least for the moment. They couldn't report on much if his family didn't go outside for the foreseeable future.

Gabriel sighed and slowly sat up. "I guess you're right.. Can I help you get your stuff?" He asked. "You have to be careful of the media.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:33 pm

"Of course," she said. "We can drive over there after breakfast." Then it dawn on her. "Oh hmm I don't want to leave Adrien home alone. The kwamis really can't help him if he needs something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next