Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Adrien shrugged, hiding his mild disappointment. "Suit yourself," he said before digging into his pocket and bringing out a small business card and putting it on her desk. "Here. My cell phone number is on there. Call or text me if you need anything."

With that, he turned away from her and out of the door. "See ya," he said before shutting the door to give her privacy and going to get some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Marinette sat down at her desk and got to work. She pulled out some sketching paper and wrote down some general spring fashion for both men and women. Once she got a vision she starting sketching some male fashion designs. A few hours later she had enough designs to work with. Now to bring them to life. She grabbed Adrien's card. She sighed. She needed his measurements. She wished she thought it sooner. To dialed his number on her cellphone and it started to ring.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Adrien jumped as his phone started ringing. Thankfully, he had just finished a shoot. He pulled the phone from his pocket and answered it without looking at the ID. This was his work cellphone, so it didn't really matter if he knew who was calling or not.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:07 am

"Hey, Adrien it's me Marinette," she answered. She twirled her sketch pencil in her hand as she talked. "I need your measurements before I can start sewing. Is there anyway you can come over right? I'm currently in my office." she loved saying that.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 11:16 pm

Adrien smiled.  Technically, she could ask anyone in the office for his measurements.  As the company's top model, he had worked will all of the full-time designers several times.  He didn't mention it, though.  Maybe she wanted more practice taking measurements.  They could use the time to talk a little bit.

"Sure. I just finished a shoot.  I'll be right up.  See you soon." With that, he ended the call, finished changing to his regular clothes, and headed up to her office.  He knocked on the door when he got there, not wanting to intrude without warning.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 11:45 pm

"Alright," Marinette replied and hung up her phone. She sat in her chair and waited. Hopefully this will go quick. She wanted their sessions go smoothly as possible. That she didn't have to put up him. She realized she needed a tape measure and opened the desk drawers until she found one. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 12:32 am

Adrien entered and smiled at her.  "So, how are the designs going," he asked, genuinely curious.  Sure, he was supposed to be there as a model and to monitor her progress, but he was also really interested in seeing what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 12:48 am

"Alright. I guess," she said and got up from her chair. Marinette walked over to him with the measuring tape in her hands. "Okay I need you to hold out you right arm first."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:24 am

Adrien nodded and held up his arm. "Great. Can I see you're sketches when we're done with measurements? I've never had a chance to see your designs. I'm curious what your style's like."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:33 am

Marinette made note of each measurement she was taking in her phone. She didn't answer his question right away. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to see them just yet. There were a few minor details to work out in some of her designs. When she finished taking his measurements, she walked over at her desk and put down her phone. She glanced at her sketchbook. She let out a feint sigh. She grabbed it and handed it to him. "If you must."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:40 am

Adrien took the sketchbook but paused and raised an eyebrow. She did not seem thrilled. Maybe he was asking too much too early..? Some artists didn't like showing off unfinished designs, after all. He didn't take the chance to look at it before he made up his mind and held it out to her.  "Here. If it's not ready yet, you should just say so. I don't want to be rude.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:43 am

"Didn't stop you before," she said and took back the sketchbook. Marinette bit her tongue. She shouldn't have said that. But it was the truth. It was rude to tease someone while meeting with their boss.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:47 am

Adrien stared at her in confusion for a moment before realizing what she was talking about.  Oh...  He really should have been more careful with joking around about something like coworkers being fired. It had just been so hard to resist! 

"I know.. I'm sorry. Sometimes I speak before I think.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:56 am

"I can tell," she said cooly. Marinette then walked back over to her desk and put her sketchbook down. "I'm going to get started with one of my designs tonight. Can you come in here tomorrow? I want to try working with a living model instead of a mannequin."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:16 am

Adrien frowned. He really did not make the best first impression...  Hopefully he could change her opinion of him.  It wouldn't be fun to work with someone who disliked him.  He liked her ability to call him out, though. A consequence of being the son and heir of the CEO was the way people in the company always tried to agree with him and be on his good side (unless it went against his father's wishes). It was refreshing to have someone willing to let him know when he did something stupid.

He pulled out his phone and looked at his schedule. "I'm free from the time I get in until 10:00 am tomorrow. Will that work?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next