Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:00 am

Marinette felt her heart sank. She had to give a him a reason? She just did! Marinette now felt mad. She opened her mouth to speak up, but in the corner of her eye she noticed movement. Marinette turned her head and saw Adrien standing there.

She felt her heart rate go out of control. "Addrieen!" She leaped from her chair and her sketch book went flying out of her hands. Marinette looked at Mr. Agreste. "I.. I have to go! Uh thanks for meeting with me!!" Marinette then ran out of the room. 

Marinette continued to run down the hallway and went into the stairwell. She closed the door behind her and stood there. Marinette banged her head on the door. She just realized she left her sketch book in there. She didn't really wanted to go get it. Marinette suddenly felt a pat on her head. She glanced up and saw Tikki floating above her.

"It's okay," she said with a reassuring voice.

"No it's not," Marinette said with a slight whine. "I embarrassed myself in front of my boss.."

"Yes it is. Adrien surprised you."

Marinette didn't say anything. She decided to forget her sketch book. She would just have to go buy a new one. Luckily she didn't have many designs in there. Marinette moved away from the door and walked down the stairs. She was heading to her office.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am

Adrien stared at the spot Marinette had been occupying only moments before, his eyes slowly falling on the sketchbook on the floor before traveling to the office door which closed behind her. "Did I interrupt something?" Adrien asked, confused by the entire situation.

Gabriel shook his head. "Marinette wanted to speak with me. I was in the middle of testing her on something when you came in. What did you do to her that would cause such a reaction?" He asked, though he had a feeling he might know. It wouldn't be the first time someone had fallen in love while working in this company.

"I didn't do anything... In fact, I thought we made up recently. I guess I was wrong..."

Gabriel rolled his eyes. His son was too oblivious sometimes. "I wouldn't say that. Why don't you take her sketchbook to her? She'll need it. Tell her she can meet with me again after lunch if she wants, and then come back so we can have the meeting that was scheduled."

Adrien nodded and grabbed the sketchbook and left his father's office. He took the elevator and got off on Marinette's floor. He walked the rest of the way to the office and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:20 am

Marinette collapsed in her chair. She was still trying to calm herself down. She had to get over these freaks out around Adrien. They were working together for pete's sake! Marinette sat up and took off her book bag. She placed it on the desk. She then heard a knock on the door. Marinette got up and walked over to the door. She opened it and saw Adrien standing there. Her eyes widen and she could feel her body going numb.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Adrien smiled as she opened the door. "Hey Marinette. Sorry for interrupting your meeting with my father." He held up the sketchbook reached it toward her. "You dropped this. I wanted to make sure you got it back."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Marinette stared at Adrien then at the sketch book. He actually brought it to her. Her mind was going crazy. She slowly reached out and grabbed it from him. She couldn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Adrien gave her a curious look, wondering if there was something wrong. He couldn't read the look on her face. They had made up, right? That conversation in the rain wasn't some weird dream..? "So.. What did you need to see my father about? Anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:24 pm

"Uh! No!" Marinette said a little too loudy. She held onto the notebook a little too tightly. Her mind nagged her. This could be her chance to let his father know she wants to talk to him again. "Wait! Actually I need to talk to him. I uh want to model the female line..."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Adrien was about to step away from the doorway when she told him to wait and told him what she really wanted. He studied her for a moment. Her height was a little shorter than most models, but with a little training... "Hmm.. You know designers don't typically model. But, I could probably help you convince him. My father's all about testing the willpower of his employees. You're going to have to show him you mean business. Let me teach you a few modeling movements. That will help convince him."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:47 pm

Marinette was internally screaming. He was going to teach her modeling!? He was so sweet! She felt her heart pounding in her chest. She was staring at him. It was hard to speak. Marinette wanted to smack herself. So she hit her one foot against itself. "Okay!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:57 pm

"Great! We can do it in your office. There's enough space to practice, even if it's not as long as a runway. Do you have time now, or should I come back later?" He asked, grinning. If anyone could make her a successful model, it was him. He had the most experience of all the company's models in his age group.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 am

Marinette felt her cheeks turning bright red. They were going to do it here? Alone? She needed time to get ready. "Ah Later! Work After!" She bit her lip. "I mean after work! Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Adrien nodded, mostly oblivious to her stuttering. For all he knew, she was excited for the opportunity. "That'll work. Can I see your sketch of the outfit you want to wear? Knowing the design would help me decide what walk would best suit you. It's important to style everything from your appearance right down to the smallest movement with the goal of making the clothes stand out."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Marinette glanced down at her sketchbook and flipped through to the page she wanted. She showed him the poke dotted dress she drew this morning. "Here!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Adrien glanced at the design, tracing each feature with his eyes. Now this was a design to be proud of; unlike the previous outfits she'd so quickly cobbled together. "That looks great!" He said before holding the sketch up so he could see it next to her. "And you would look great in it," he said, oblivious that his words could easily be taken as anything stronger than a friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Marinette's face turned a bright shade of red. She couldn't believe her ears. He actually said she would look good in that dress!? Marinette felt her heart pounding in her chest. What if he fell for her too yesterday!? That thought made her mind her race. She couldn't handle all of these emotions anymore. Marinette took a step back. "See later you!" She then closed the door. Marinette stumbled back over to her desk.

Tikki came out from her hiding spot. "You okay?" She asked in a low whisper. She didn't want to risk Adrien hearing her. He may still be at the door.

Marinette violently shook her head. She couldn't manage to speak.

Tikki sighed. "You know you need to keep your emotions in check. Otherwise you may scare him off."

Marinette gasped. "No!"

"Just saying."

"I need help.."

"I can, but more help wouldn't hurt."

Marinette perked up. "My friend Alya can!"

"Great!"

Marinette walked around her desk. She sat down. "I'll call her at lunch." Marinette then got to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next