Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
To Catch A Thief  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:29 pm

To Catch A Thief  Tumblr10

Adrien Agreste a famous Parisian model is bored with his life. He yearns for something more exciting. He wants to be able to cut loose and have fun without the pressure from the media and his father. One day he meets a magical creature named Plagg. He gives a magical ring and tells him he can use it to transform into Chat Noir. As Chat Noir Adrien has abilities like a superhero. Instead of using his new found powers for good Adrien decides use it for some mischief. He becomes a cat thief and steals the fine art of Paris. Unlucky for him the police are on his tail and Paris's new superhero Ladybug.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Adrien Agreste stared down at his schedule, running his finger past each item as he checked it off in his mind.  Morning photo shoots; check.  Fitting with one of the fashion designers; check. Meeting with his father.. Five minutes from now.  Hm..  He'd almost forgotten that one with his busy morning.

He quickly made his way to the elevator and up to his father's office. The secretary nodded to him so he entered the office and sat down in one of the chairs, waiting has his father finished up a phone call. Finally, his father hung up the phone and looked at him.

"Morning," Adrien greeted as his father approached and sat in a chair across from him.

"Good morning. Did your photo shoots go well?"

Adrien nodded. "There were no problems. I even got done early with one."

His father nodded looking satisfied. "Good." He paused a moment before continuing. "I have a new assignment for you."

"A new assignment?" Adrien raised an eyebrow with interest. What kind of new assignment? It sounded like something long term.

"As you know, I have five interns working in design right now. One of them has proven to be quite talented, and I would like to see what she can do when working past the sketchbook phase of designing. I thought you would enjoy working with a designer around your age. What do you think?" Gabriel explained.

Adrien paused only momentarily to think about it before smiling. "That sound fun. Which intern is she?" Three of the five interns were women and he hadn't gotten a chance to look at their work.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She should be up soon. I told Nathalie to have her come up ten minutes into this meeting."

Adrien nodded and looked up at the clock. Shouldn't be long now.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:49 pm

Marinette was standing the elevator watching the floor number goes by on the floor panel. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Her boss Mr. Agreste wanted her to meet with her today. She had no clue why he wanted to see her. When she came into work earlier this morning, his assistant approached her about the meeting. She didn't give her any detail besides the time.

The elevator finally came to a stop and the door opened up. She walked off and went over to the secretary. Marinette told her about her meeting with Mr. Agreste. She told her that he was ready for her. So Marinette walked over to the office's door and slowly opened it up. The butterflies in her stomach was getting worst. 

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Agreste?" she asked when she walked into the room with the door closing behind her. Marinette remained standing in front of the door. She noticed Adrien Agreste at once. What was he doing here?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:03 am

Adrien looked up as Marinette entered, studying her. He was pretty sure his father had mentioned her name before when talking about his interns. How she was the only one that really seemed likely to succeed. Very strong words coming from someone with such a critical streak as his father.  She seemed nervous, though, and he couldn't help the urge to tease her.

"He just wanted to tell you you're fired," Adrien blurted out before he could stop himself.

He felt a swift but gentle thwack to the back of the head as his father reprimanded him with the back of his hand, a glare on his face. 

Gabriel  sighed and stood, motioning for Marinette to join him. "Don't take what he say seriously. Sometimes he feels the need to mess with people. I actually called you up here to offer you a great opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:08 am

Marinette felt her heart drop, when Adrien said she was fired. How could she be fired!? Mr. Agreste always complimented her work! Then she could feel her heart rate again, when Mr. Agreste scolded his son. Oh he was joking? Why would you joke like that?

"An opportunity?" she said and walked over to his desk and sat down in the other chair. She didn't look at Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 10:59 pm

Gabriel nodded and sat back down once she was seated. Adrien stayed quiet, watching as he began to explain what was going on.

"Every so often, I have an intern that impresses me, and I like to help that intern develop their talents. You, Miss Dupain-Cheng, have a tremendous talent for design. So, I would like to give you a chance to show me what you can do. I'm going to give you the time and resources to make your own line for next spring. Adrien will be you main model for this project, but you can also choose any female model for whatever women's outfits you design. Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Marinette stared at him wide eyed. He wanted to make her own line of clothes!? She had a tremendous talent!? She couldn't believe this! Marinette was filled with excitement. Maybe this would lead to a permanent job! She took a deep breath. She needed to stay calm. She could freak out at home.

She glanced at Adrien. So she had to work with him? Great. Him teasing her didn't sit well with her. He probably thought highly of himself if he felt the need to mess with people. He was the top male model after all. Well there was nothing she could do about it. Adrien was Mr. Agreste's son. Marinette looked back at Mr. Agreste and thought about some questions. "When is my deadline and how many outfits should I make?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:45 pm

Gabriel tapped a finger on his chair as he answered.  "You should make at least five, but the exact number is up to you. You want enough to show off your abilities while not overwhelming yourself. Doing a variety of outfit types will show how flexible you are, but you could also do just one type if you wanted to show specialization. This is a showcase of what you can do, specifically, so I don't want to put necessary restrictions. I will want to see every few weeks as you progress to make sure you're doing well.  As for a deadline.." he opened a drawer and pulled out his planner flip through a few months. "Paris Fashion Week is at the end of February next year, so let's say the beginning of February at the latest."

Adrien looked up from where he was spacing out. Fashion Week? Was his father just using that as a marker or was he actually considering bringing a new designer to the event if she did well? His father wasn't usually this generous. Marinette really must be talented if he was going to this much trouble to let her do as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:50 pm

Marinette felt like her head was about to explode. What was going to showcase? Would she able to pull this off? She was still learning after all. She took another deep breath. She could do this! She gave Mr. Agreste a confident smile. "Sounds good. Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:12 pm

Gabriel shook his head.  Her confidence was impressive and only assured him that he had chosen the right intern.  "Just use your time wisely and pay attention to detail, and you should have no problem.  The only other thing is the fact my hired designers have their own work spaces with a desk, a few mannequins, and a place to store their fabric. You will get one of these spaces for yourself."

He turned to Adrien who had been listening intently since the mention of Fashion Week. "Adrien, can you show her to room 503? It should be all ready for her."

Adrien nodded and Gabriel turned back to Marinette. "You two will be working closely together, so you should take the time to get to know each. Adrien can also help you choose a female model for the project."  He paused briefly before continuing so she had a chance to process everything. "Now, you are excused unless you have any other questions."

Adrien stood and headed toward the door.  He stopped a meter or so in front of it and waited for Marinette.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 pm

"Nope I'm good," said Marinette as she stood up. "Thank you for you this opportunity, Mr. Agreste." She then turned around and walked over to Adrien. She still wasn't thrilled working with him. She hoped he would act professorially. 

"Lead the way," she said when she approached him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:05 am

Adrien smiled. "As you wish."  

He exited the room and waited for her to follow before leading her to the elevator and down to a lower floor.  He knew the office building like the back of his hand but still looked at each office number as they walked. Finally, room 503 came into view. 

He jiggled the doorknob and found it was locked. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a key and unlocked the door and opened it. He stepped into the room, the lights turning on automatically, and motioned her in as well.  It was a decent sized office with a desk against one wall and a drawing table against the other.  A large window took up most of the third wall with curtains that could easily be drawn shut if needed. A few mannequins sat beside both the desk and the drawing table.

"This is your new office," Adrien said while walking over to the desk and opening a drawer. Inside was the original key to the room. He grabbed the key and walked back to her, holding it out for her to take. "And this is your key. My father and I also have a key that works on all of the offices. Make sure to lock the door when you're not in the room. Not saying we have thieves, but it's always good to keep your designs safe." 

He paused for a moment, eyes glancing toward the window and the city below before he looked back and continued, "Room 520 is a community fabric room. It has a large variety of fabrics that the company orders regularly for your convenience.  You can also special order fabrics. We have a subscription to a monthly catalog that all our designers have access to. Or you can go to a fabric store and report the expenses to accounting to be reimbursed for any purchases.  I would suggest doing either option when possible. Special order fabrics add a little bit more flare and originality."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:17 am

Marinette glanced around as Adrien talk. She was in disbelief about all of this. She was good enough to make this far. As an intern no less! Marinette took the key from him and nodded her head. "Good to know. Thanks." she paused. "When should we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:06 pm

"Well, you should get started as soon as you can. I can't really help much until there's fabric involved.  But it is getting close to lunchtime. What do you say we call it a business meeting and go to a cafe, with thanks to the company bank account?" He formed air quotes with his hands as he said 'business meeting'. He hadn't intended to ask her to get lunch with him, but it would be nice. He was always so busy that the chance to hang out with people his age was rare. Of course, he would probably use his money rather than the company's; not that it really mattered in the grand scheme of things.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:09 pm

Go to lunch with him? And what was up with those air quotes? Was he really going to his father's money for lunch? What a brat. She just shook her head and walk over to his desk. "No thanks. I need to start brainstorming. I'll just grab something from the cafeteria when I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Catch A Thief  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief    To Catch A Thief  Empty

Back to top Go down

To Catch A Thief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next