Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 am

Yami smirked. "I am an artist." He posed dramatically. "I'm allowed to have an ego." He then laughed. After calming down, Yami patted her on the head. "I'm sure you'll be able to sleep well once this week is over. Getting used to a schedule is rough." Yami looked at her. "But if that's not reason then I'm here to help. If you find yourself awake at night feel free to text or call me. I'm always here, Flora." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 12:26 am

Flora laughed a bit with him as she felt him pat her head. She gave him a small smile, it have been a long time since he did that. It felt a bit nostalgic to her and she loved it. "Yeah I guess its the whole school thing and working part time." She lied. "I might take your offer to that." She reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. "Here put your cell in my phone. I only have your school number. I don't think I can get a hold of you at 12 am at school." She chuckled holding her phone out to him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:30 pm

"Sure thing!" Yami grabbed the phone from her and added his number. He then handed it back to her. Yami pulled out his cell phone and handed it to her. "Now just add your number and we're officially friends."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:20 pm

Kimiko yawned and stretched her arms above her head as she walked with Sang. She didn't have class for another hour, but her friend woke her up early in an attempt to get her used to waking up early enough to not miss class. Kimiko wasn't sure if she was grateful or if she wanted to murder her best friend for daring to wake her earlier than she needed to. It was probably a little of both to be honest. At least the weather was nice...

Sang was in the middle of telling her about a new scene in her novel (which she had been working on and editing since high school) when Kimiko froze, pulling Sang aside to make it look like they were continuing their conversation near the lake. Instead, she was eyeing Professor Okami handing his phone to the girl who sat next to her in art class. Her eyes narrowed.

Sang raise and eyebrow and followed her gaze before letting out a small gasp of realization. "Oh, Kimiko. You need to make a move fast," she teased in a whisper.

Kimiko bit her lip. "I'm not making a move on anyone. I was just looking at the lake. It's not my business if my professor wants to date the girl who sits next to me."

"You seem upset," Sang said with a shrug. She paused for a moment to study the two of them before continuing, "Kimiko, I don't think those two are in love."

"What do you mean? That girl's been hanging around him almost every time I've seen her," Kimiko protested.

"Perhaps, but their body language makes it look more like they're friends. They just don't have the look of lovers. Or even crushes."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 12:28 am

Flora grabbed Yamis phone and quickly put her number in it. "Boom! Now its phone official!" She held her phone out to him so he can have it back. "I'll text you after my class. Maybe we can have dinner or lunch together. Something private just you and me. Sometimes I have nightmares and i have this weird feeling that maybe talking about them to you could help me out."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 8:14 am

Yami nodded his head as he took his phone back. "Sounds good to me." Then he remebered his plans with Katie. "But I can't tonight. I have plans with a old friend." Yami had no idea why he told her that. He got up and looked at her. "Talk to you later." Yami then headed to his office.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Kimiko watched the exchange, quickly turning to Sang when Yami and Fora split. "She took his phone and added her number! Girls don't do that unless they want to date, right?"

Sang sighed and shook her head. "With that logic, we'd be married by now," she said with a small laugh. "Besides, people can be friends with the opposite sex, have their phone numbers, and still not be in a relationship. They still look like friends to me. Now let's go. I'm going to be late for class."

Kimiko bit clenched her fist, glaring in the direction Flora walked off in. "Fine. But I still think you're losing your touch when it comes to reading people."

"As if. It's more likely you've just always been bad at reading people," Sang answered as they started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Flora nodded when he said he was busy. As he walked away she waved good-bye. "We will go out later then! See ya!" Flora couldn't help but smile. She had her old friend back after years of missing him. She held her phone to her chest she gave a small jump. Maybe this was something she could do. She had a idea to help get his memories back and once he did they both could work together to get Kimikos back. Looking down at her phone she saw what time it was and panic a bit. "Ah crap! I wont have time to go to the book store now. Welp! To class I go I guess!" She said walking to the building to her next class. "An old friend though huh...?" She said to herself. "Maybe I should spy on him tonight, see if I know this old friend, could be someone from the past."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Yami went straight to the coffee shop after work. He entered the building and didn't see Katie. He took a seat at an empty table and waited for her. Yami pulled out his phone and started to play on it. He was feeling unsure again. What if he was making a mistake? He ended things for a reason. But yet he felt happy, when she contacted him!

"Hi, Yami," said a voice.

He glanced up and saw Katie standing there. She had a smile on her face. He couldn't help return her smile. "Hey."

"Shall I get the coffee?"

"Sure."

After Katie walked away, Yami leaned back in his chair. Seeing her did make him feel happy. Now he was feeling anxious. But what if his happiness faded away like last time...?
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 pm

After class Flora made sure to keep a eye out on Yami. When she saw him leave the school building she followed behind him making sure not to be seen. When he turned into the coffee shop Flora stayed outside and looked into the window. So far there was no one so she sat at one of the tables outside. Pulling out a note book she started to do a rough draft on a paper she had to do.

When she looked back into the window she saw Yami talking to another girl who Flora never recognized. Normally she wouldn't freak out but she saw the look on their faces and began to panic a bit shaking the pencil in her hand. 'Who is she!? Who is that person! Oh god that's not Kimiko! He only suppose to be smiling like that to Kimiko! I have to go in there! I have to stop this! But what do I do? I can't just drag him out... YES I CAN! Wait no think clearly about this.... Oh shes walking away now. See you were over thinking things. Good, maybe it was a teacher or a student or... Oh Snap she's back with coffee! I got to do something! I got to do something!' Inside Flora was having a panic attack. She had to stop this but didn't know how without freaking Yami out.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:35 pm

When Katie returned with the coffee, she took her seat at the able. She quickly grabbed her cup and held onto it. Yami grabbed his as well and looked away. He had no clue what to say to her. How do you start a conversation with a person that you were about to marry?

Meanwhile outside Miki happened to be passing buy. He noticed Flora staring into the window. Curious he walked over to her. When he got closer, Mike notice she was having an episode. "Hey, Flora everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:06 am

Hearing a voice behind her, she gave a bit of a jump. Her head snapped over Mike who look a bit concern. Flora stood up from her chair and pointed at Yami and Katie. "Who is that woman!?" She asked in a panic. "Please tell me that's a friend of your guys or a family member I don't know of!"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:16 am

Mike looked over at Yami and Katie. "Oh her? That's Katie. She's Yami's ex-fiancee."

Katie gave Yami a warm smile. "I'm glad we did this."

Yami stared at her for a moment. He felt warmth inside of him and it wasn't because of the coffee. He ended up returning her smile. "Yeah same here."

She inched her chair a little closer toward him. "Maybe we can give it another go?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:39 am

Floras face did not calm when he told her who she was. "Ex-fiancess!?" She grabbed Mikes shirt and brought him to her eye level. "Can't you see this is a bad thing!?" She looked back to the window to see Katie scoot herself closer to Yami. "Mike quick you have to do something go in there! Pull Yami aside. make up something!"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:29 am

Mike was quiet for a moment. It didn't occur to him that it was bad for Yami talk to Katie. Sparks could fly between them again. He let out a sigh. "Flora, calm down. How about I just talk to Yami about it later? I'm sure they're just friends now." At least he hoped. 

Yam stared at Katie for a moment. Almost everything in his body was telling him yes. When he was happy with her, their relationship was wonderful. However there was a small part of him that was saying no. He decided to ignored it. He smiled at her. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next