Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Flora looked back in the cafe with a sad face and turn over to him. "But what if something going on. What if they get back together? I can't let that happen I can't let that screw this up." She said. She shot up from her chair and grabbed her backpack. "That's it Operation Phoenix is going to start tonight."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Mike raised an eyebrow. "Operation Phoenix?" He was then trying to keep a straight face. It cute how Flora made up a name for their mission. "Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Flora looked over to him with a confident smile and a nod. She tried to keep her voice down a bit just encase. "Well Yami and I have each others numbers now. I told him that I have been having nightmares recently and he said that if I need anyone to talk to I could call him up. So instead of telling him my nightmares I am going to tell him moments and or memories from the past in hopes that it will jog something. Of course I will have to rework them around a bit." She said thinking of what her first memory jog should be. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Mike thought for a moment before nodding his head. "Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure at some point you'll be able to trigger his memories. Usually emotions jog memories so I'm sure you'll find a memory that hits affect  his emotions." He then glanced through the window and noticed Yami and Katie getting up from their table. They were now heading to the door. Mike quickly pulled Flora by arm and moved them out of sight.

Yami and Katie were now outside. They stopped and Katie turned around to face Yami. "Sorry again for having to leave so soon. Stupid nursing job."

"Don't worry about it," said Yami. 

Katie let out a sigh. "I never imagine gang violence breaking out around here."

"It was bound to happen. You better get a move on. People need you."

Katie nodded her head. She was about to leave, but a smirk appeared on her face. She inched toward Yami and got up on her tippy toes so she could kiss him. "You're still a good kisser."

Yami chuckled. "Go."

"Bye. I'll text you." Katie hurried off.

Meanwhile Mike stood there in shock. Both him and Flora saw what happened.  He glanced at Flora was pointing at Yami and it looked she was having a cow. "Well shit. I guess you were right to worry." He then smacked his head. "Shadi is going to be pissed..."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 1:03 am

Sang bit her lip, watching Kimiko pack her bag with one of her textbooks and a change of clothes for after work. The fact her best friend seemed completely calm could mean only one thing. She hadn't seen the news. She didn't know about the gangs moving in, and Sang knew she had to tell her. Kimiko was working the late shift tonight, so telling her nothing and assuming she'd hear about it on her own would put Kimiko in grave danger.

But she dreaded telling her best friend. Kimiko was doing very well. She'd been out of the gang for a few years now, but that didn't mean she couldn't be pulled back into it; even if unwillingly. Gangs didn't take kindly to traitors...

"Sang, are you paying attention?" Kimiko asked, pulling Sang out of her thoughts. She had no idea what conversation they'd been having.

"Uh.."

"I asked if you wanted me to pick anything up for you on the way home. If you're studying late tonight," Kimiko said, giving her a concerned look.

"No. I don't need anything.." She paused, noting Kimiko's concerned expression seemed to deepen. Sang let out a small sigh. No avoiding this. "Kimiko. Have you watched the news lately?"

Kimiko raised an eyebrow. "You know there's no time for news," she said while shaking her head.

Sang shook her head. Of course. Kimiko wasn't the type to check the news. "You need to be careful tonight. There was a gang fight that moved into town today. People were injured.."

Kimiko froze, looking slightly more pale than before. "Gangs? Here? But... but this isn't the type of neighborhood for that..."

Sang shrugged. "It was probably bound to travel sooner or later. Just be careful tonight and text me when you leave work. Chances are they don't even know you're here." Not that Kimiko couldn't take care of herself. She had been the leader of her neighborhood gang, after all. But getting arrested when she already had a record from back home would make her lose her scholarship and probably force her out of college.

Kimiko stared at her with an unconvinced look but nodded anyway. "You're right. They have no reason to look for me here. It would take more effort than going after me is worth." Kimiko grabbed her bag and her McDonald's hat and headed toward the door to their room. "I'll see you tonight."

Sang nodded. "Be careful," she reiterated as Kimiko exited the room and shut the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Flora stood there next to Mike with her mouth wide open and point over to Yami went he kissed Katie. Her mind exploded. "I told you!" She said to him watching Katie walk away from Yami and him going the other way. "No you can't tell Shadi! She will kill us. Mostly me!" Panicking she stepped out onto the sidewalk looking back and forth between the two. She was having a small panic attacking thinking that there was another step into her plan of getting everyone memories back. Biting her thumbnail she began to think a bit out loud. "I hate to be the one to break up a relationship, yet I have to. I have to figure out what happen when they broke it off and work off from there."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Mike sighed. "I'm sorry, Flora. We have to tell Shadi. If we don't she'll find out on her own. After all Yami works in the same building as her and if Katie comes to visit to Yami then we're dead meat. I rather face the music now."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:53 am

"But she will still kill me." She said to him hanging her head down low. "I rather die later then die right now. What am I going to do? How the heck am I going to tell her this? I mean its hard enough to try and become friends with Yami in such a short amount of time. I don't know if he will take my advice when we just got phone numbers..." SHe said to him still biting into her thumbnail.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:22 am

"Hey," said Mike and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. "It will be okay." He gave her a gentle smile. "She won't kill you. If it will make you feel better I'll tell her."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Flora calmed down a bit when he touched her shoulder. Thinking about what he said she gave him a small nod. "I'll be there with you. But if you could tell her it would be nice..." She said softly. "Shall we get going then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8