Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 5:41 am

Flora walked over to him and started to help him with the dishes by grabbing the wet ones and drying them off. "I see. So that's why Yami didn't like you back then." She continue to dry the dishes a bit in silents but gave a small chuckle to herself. "Wait, wait, wait... So your sayin' that you did all those things in your past life just because you didn't want to be king?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Mike nodded his head. He then took the dish from her hands. He didn't want her to clean up. "Yes. I did it to spite my father. He was really mad when my true calling turn out to be a bar owner." He paused. Should he tell her? Yeah might as well. It wasn't truly bad as he made it out to be. "The same thing happened in this life. I did other things to spite my father then my memories from the past returned. It only made me upset because my father didn't change. I guess he's always destined to be a controlling asshole." He shook his head. "While I do like this life better it still sucks that I don't have a healthy relationship with my father." He turned to face Flora. "Sorry I didn't tell you right away. I just wasn't ready to open up."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:45 am

For some reason he really didn't want to her to help him clean up. Maybe it was because she cooked for him. Giving up on trying to help him she walked back over to the kitchen table and sat back down in it. "Nothing wrong with being a Bar owner. Heck, if you enjoy it so much then who really cares what he thinks." She told him, however she did feel a bit bad. He had a second chance to be close to his father and he didn't get it. She felt really sad for him. "Hey... I'm sorry I brought it up. I didn't know it meant much to you." She said. However she tilted her head to him and gave mike a small smile.

"Hey, I promise I'll make things better for you okay? I'll make things better for everyone. That's my job right?" She told him. She didn't want to make him sad or feel bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 1:04 am

Mike just chuckled. "You already are making things better. It's nice to have a friend." He looked back at her with a smile.

Meanwhile Yami was in his room. He was laying on his bed staring at the message Katie sent him. Should he text her back? He kind of wanted to, but a voice inside his head was telling him no. He needed to talk to someone about this. Maybe Eric? No. He couldn't make her wait too long. He sighed and text her back. Want to get coffee?
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Day four of being back alive. Flora only had one class today and then the rest of the night she was going to work at the bar. She gave out a heavy sigh and Flora forced herself out of bed. As she dressed herself up, she kept trying to plan on how she was going to get other people’s memories back. Did she only have to get Yami’s back or did she have to get like everyone important. If she did who would be the important ones? Yami, Kimiko, maybe his dad. If he was still alive. She did not know much yet about the new Yami and his life just the basics. Her Plan was to get Yami’s back first and see what she had to do from there.

Flora grabbed her book bag and her ring quickly putting it on so her fake ears and tail would show up. It was amazing how people couldn’t tell these were fake yet. Mostly because when Flora was alone she would mess around and play with them. She left her room and went to the kitchen to grab herself something to be for breakfast. Her class didn’t start for a while so she has time to make herself something really quick. Eggs was fast and easy enough. She could even make extra for Mike. At this point she couldn’t wait until payday for her so she wouldn’t have to freeload off Mike so much, she felt a bit guilty but she was trying to make up for it by cooking for him and helping out in the bar more and more.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Yami woke up the next morning and rolled out of bed. She stood up and let out a yawn. He was still getting used to his work schedule. Yami's gazed focused on his phone which was sitting on the nightstand. He grabbed it to check to see if Katie texted him back. He awaken the phone and saw he had no messages. He sighed. Maybe he replied to her text to late? Yami put the phone back down and got ready for work.

Meanwhile Mike entered the kitchen and saw Flora making breakfast. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" He went walked over to the pantry and opened the door. He grabbed a box of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:07 am

Flora looked over to Mike when he walked into the kitchen. "Morning!" She said with a bright smile. "I've had better nights. But nothing to complain about!" She told him with a smile. Truth be told ever since Flora came back to life each night has been a struggle for her. With her being dead and coming back to life like that made it feel like she had been sleeping all this time. So trying to fall asleep was a struggle. "Hey, I'm making eggs! You want some?" She asked him as she pulled out a skillet. "Oh also! I only have one class today so I will be able to help you in the bar today if you like? I mean I really got nothing else to do today and I still don't have a well thought out plan for Yami and Kimiko yet. So if you like to help I'm free!" She reminded him with a smile as she turn on the stove to warm up the pan.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Mike nodded his head. "Sure. I always appreciate your help." He got some milk from the fridge then a bowl and a spoon. Mike sat down and started to pour the cereal into his bowl. "I'll pass on the eggs. Unless you know how to make an omelet."

When Yami got out of the shower, he wrapped his towel around his wait. He then left his bathroom and went back into his bedroom. Yami walked over to phone to his check his messages. He saw that Katie finally responded. She sent him two messages.

I would love to get coffee! I'm off today!
And sorry for late reply! I fell asleep last night on the couch. And I didn't check my phone before I went to bed. hahaha

Yami just smiled. He was glad he didn't respond too late. He quickly replied. Great. I get off at three so meet me at our usual place at 3:30? Yami hit sent and just stood there. He had no idea why he was doing this. He broke up with Katie for a reason. He wondered if her message from last night rekindled his love for her? He heard his phone go off and looked down at her message.

Sounds good! I can't wait! :)

He smiled again and sent her one last message. :) Yami then tossed his phone on the bed and went back in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Flora smiled when he said he appreciated her help. It was nice that she was able to help. Hearing that he will pass on the eggs, she heard his last comment and pulled out spatula. "Won't know until I try." She said giving him a wink. Making food last night was easy enough; an omelet should not be that hard. “But for now… I’ll just see if I can still fry an egg.” She told herself as she cracked an egg and attempted to cook it. However there was a time was a point where she paused because her mind wonder off. Yet she finish her eggs and put it on a plate. She brought her food over to the table where Mike was at and ate in silent, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 pm

After getting dress Yami, left his apartment. Today he decided to walk to school instead of riding his bike. He slowly made his way to the campus. Yami glanced up at the sky and saw hot bright sun shinning down on him. He looked back down and let out a sigh. What was he doing? He was having mixed feelings about seeing Katie again.

Yami made it to campus. He walked around the lake and eventually came to the bridge. He came to the stop and decided to sit down on the edge of the bridge. Yami gazed out at the lake. He could see the ducks and geese swimming across it. Behind him he could hear students making their way to their morning classes.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 12:04 am

After Flora had finished up her food she looked up at the cloak handing from the wall. It was time for her to get moving, she had one class that day but she wanted to stop by the campus bookstore to find some book she had to read for her class. The professor said it was sold there so she had to go get it. She wish it was a book she had already read but she had been dead for over 100 years so of course it was a newer book. Packing up her book bag she gave Mike a wave good-bye and headed out of the door. 

Giving out a big yawn she made her way to the campus. Once she got her first paycheck she would have to go get coffee in the morning to help her stay awake. Back then she always had morning tea but as a college kid, she had to get use to coffee now. Making her way to the Campus shop she spotted Yami sitting on the bridge. Looking at the time on her cell she figure she had some time to hang out with him. So she made her way over and placed her hands on the side next to him and lean forward. "Hey Yami. Whatcha up to?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 am

Yami glanced over at Flora smiled. "Just enjoying the view." To be honest Yami had no idea what made him want to sit here. He just didn't feel like going to his office just yet. He didn't have a class until late morning. "Heading to class?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:19 pm

"Mind if I join yea?" She asked. but before she even got a answer Flora put her bag on the ground and sat down next to him. She looked out at the view with him and smile kicking her feet off the edge. "Yep. Just heading into yours. Was going to stop at the book store, but I can do that after class. So what are we doing in class today?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Yami stared at her with a blank look. "Today is Thursday, Flora. I don't have your class today." He then chuckled. "I guess you love my class so much that you want it everyday." Yami gave her a cocky look. "I feel honor. I am the best art teacher on campus after all."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:46 am

Flora blinked a bit and went into her bag to pull out her schedule. "Oh... right. Today is Thursday." She said sighing a bit and holding her head. "These past few night I haven't been able to sleep well so I keep losing track what day it is." Yet she did smirk and pushed his arm just a bit in a joking matter. "Don't be rubbing your ego that much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next