Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:19 pm

"Then go out during the day like normal people," she said still scolding him and waved her finger at him. She was still furious with him. "And if you have to go out at night then go out with Ladybug. Do you understand?"

Gui was trying not laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:28 pm

Chat nodded, not wanting to bring on more anger. This conversation was a lost cause. Who knew Peacock could be so overwhelming?  "Fine. You're right. I'll talk to Ladybug about patrolling tomorrow.  Also, you know I'd always be up for it if you guys wanted an extra person to join you on your search for the brothers..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Peacock finally relaxed. She was happy that she finally go through to him.

Gui decided to speak up. "I think investigating the brothers should be a two person job. Too many of us could make things difficult." He turned to Peacock. "We should call it for the night. We can try to hunt them down during another quiet night."

"Right," said Peacock. She looked back at Chat. "Well good night. Oh, and I'm still talking to your father." She then took to the skies with Gui following right behind her.

When they returned to inside Gui's home, they detransformed. Fu gave Iris an amused look. "He's going to feel so ashamed once he knows the truth."

"Oh, I bet," Iris replied and gave him a grin. "I may mess with him now."

"So how are you going to tell Gabriel about Adrien's behavior."

"Hmm I'm going to send him a note." Iris looked at Pain.

The peacock kwami gave her a confused look. Iris just marched off to her bedroom so she just followed right behind her. When they got inside of Iris's room, Iris grabbed a sheet of paper from the night stand's drawer and a pen. The peacock kwami floated above her. She was still confused.

"Pain, I want you to go to my house now and give Gabriel this note," said Iris finally explaining her plan.

"But I don't know where you live and something could happen to me."

"I'll take us there myself. I'll be on the roof of the house while you deliver the note."

"Isn't that risky?"

"Oh, right." Iris paused. "I'll be in a tree then! I can easily hide in the branches."

"Okay.."

"Pain, it's show time!" Iris shouted and transformed once again. She then left Fu's house and headed to her home. Inside the courtyard of the mansion there was a tree. Peacock landed on one the branches and detransformed. She then handed the Pain the note."You should be able to find his room by sensing Lycca."

Pain nodded her head and took the note. She flew around the house until she could pinpoint Lycca. She went through the window and saw Gabriel asleep in his bed. She pecked at him trying to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:02 am

Chat quickly headed home and detransformed.  Well, that ended poorly...  He should have been more careful speaking to Peacock.  Now, a lecture from his father was pretty much inevitable.  He groaned and laid down on his bed.

Plagg chuckled as he grabbed some cheese.  "She really schooled you," he said, his voice dripping with amusement.

"Shut up," Adrien muttered while not looking up from his spot.

"She's right, though. You should ask Marinette to patrol with you."

Adrien didn't answer, closing his eyes to fall asleep instead. Thankfully, Plagg turned the light off and dropped the subject.

Meanwhile, Gabriel waved his hand to try and fend off whatever was flying around him. He didn't want to wake up, but there was no way around it as the... bird... flew around his head. His eyes snapped open and he quickly sat up.

"Pain? What are you doing here? Is something wrong with Peacock?" He asked as his eyes fell on the kwamil
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:06 am

"Don't worry she's fine. I'm here to deliver you a note from her," Pain answered cheerfully. She handed him the note. She flew around the room. She landed on Iris's dresser. "Oh, pretty!!" she spotted a piece of jewelry and in the process of trying to grabbed it Pain knocked over some picture frames. "Ahh!! I'm sorry!" Tears filled her eyes and she tried to pick the frames back up.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Gabriel took the note from the kwami and skimmed it, not noticing Pain had started investigating the room. He looked up when he heard the crash of picture frames and held back a yell. The almost pathetic way she was staring at him was enough to make him sigh and go over to help pick up the picture frames. 

"It's okay... but this is my wife's dresser. I'd prefer you not mess with her stuff."

It was around that point Lycca phased out of the sock drawer. "What's with all the noise?" He paused and looked them over. "Oh, hey Pain. What's wrong?" He gave Gabriel a sharp look. "Did you make her cry?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:42 pm

"No!! He didn't it!" Pain defended Gabriel. "I was upset about being a klutz! I feel bad for knocking down these pictures. Again I'm really sorry."

Meanwhile Iris let out a sigh. What was taking her kwami so long? She was feeling really stupid for sitting in this tree. She leaned against the trunk of a tree as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Lycca was quiet for a moment before nodding. "Alright then."

"It's really not a problem. Just be careful next time," Gabriel answered Pain. "Also, tell Peacock I'll be there.  Where is she, anyway? Did you come alone?" He hoped Peacock was somewhere close by given Pain's ability to wander off.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:53 pm

Pain just grinned. "She's nearby. Ask her about it tomorrow. Bye!" She floated over to Lycca and peck him on the cheek. "Night!" She then went through the window and flew back to the tree. 

"Finally," said Iris, when Pain returned.

"Sorry. I had to wake him."

"It's fine. Well let's go home and get some sleep."

Pain nodded her head and Iris transformed back into Peacock. She then flew back to Fu's place.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 11:00 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow after she left. "I didn't think you two were romantically involved.."

Lycca stared at him incredulously. "We're not. Learn a little about platonic love. Jeez. I'm going back to sleep." With that, the kwami flew back into the sock drawer. 

Gabriel just shook his head. "Drama queen," he muttered before placing the note on his nightstand and getting back into bed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 11:10 pm

The following day during lunch time Iris waited for Gabriel at a cafe by his work. She got them a table outside. She glanced around looking for him. She wondered how he would take Adrien's behavior. She was still peeved that her son would to talk to an adult like that.

Meanwhile Marinette and Adrien were sitting on her deck for lunch. Her oringal plan was to start on his hoodie, but she couldn't say no to him when he asked to join her for lunch. She'll just have to ask Nino to have lunch with Adrien tomorrow. 

"It was nice to be able to sleep last night," said Marinette. "I hope this little break from shadow beasts continues."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 11:27 pm

Gabriel approached the cafe, scanning the tables for Peacock in case she decided to sit outside. There she was. He headed over to the table and sat down across from her.  "Sorry I'm late. I was caught up in a meeting. How are you doing today?"

Adrien nodded, forcing a smile. He wanted to talk to her about patrolling, but it didn't sound like she'd want to when she had the chance to sleep. "Yeah. It's always nice to have a break."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 11:46 pm

"It's fine," said Iris gave him a small smile. "I'm good. I had an interesting last night though. I thought you would like to know." The waiter came by and took their orders. "I ran into your son while Fu and I were on miraculous business. It was 1230! Do you know that he patrols late at night? I have ran into him two other times when it way past midnight."

Marinette noticed the fake smile. "Something wrong?" she then took a bite out of her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 12:25 am

Gabriel frowned. Of course he knew. It was one of those things he knew he should stop Adrien from doing, but he hadn't yet worked up the motivation to start that fight. And it would definitely be a fight given his son's current opinion of him combined with his love of late night excursions. 

He sighed. "Yes, I know. He likes to be out at night. I hate to admit it, but I used to overwork him." Gabriel lowered his voice and looked around for anyone approaching before he continued. "Once he got his miraculous, he used late night patrolling as a way to free himself from responsibility and have a little fun. I haven't really figured out how to curb this habit now, though."

Adrien sighed. He could never get anything by her. "Well, I wanted to keep patrolling at night, but Peacock saw me a few times and yelled at me for being out alone so late. She's not going to stop scolding me unless you join me. But I don't want to cut into your extra sleep time..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 12:36 am

"Set a curfew," she said and crossed her arms. Iris wanted to go into more detail, but she didn't want to overly motherly right now. "Oh, and he talked down to me after I scolded him." Iris then continued you tell Gabriel about what Adrien said to her. Even his subpar parenting skills.

Marinette just stared at him. She knew he met Peacock once during patrols, but there were other times!? "What are you doing with her!? I thought it happened once.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next