Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:55 am

Gabriel nodded. "All the teachers think their syllabus is unique, but it's the same lecture the entire day. Then the second day isn't much different. I've already got my reading for the first week done, so the lectures are going to be redundant."  

He was a quick reader and spending an entire evening at the library was always productive.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 1:58 am

"Oh, wow," Iris stared at him in disbelief. She has yet to start her homework since it was the first week. Iris then smiled at him. She wanted to talk to him more, but it was probably a good idea to get going. "Well, I need to get going. I don't want to be late. I cut it close yesterday." she laughed slightly. "Oh! How about we meet each other for lunch in the park? It looks like we have lunch at the same time. See ya!" she ran off toward her school.

Fu was standing there the whole time looked at Gabriel, after Iris left. "She's a keeper."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:36 am

Gabriel jumped as Fu spoke out of nowhere. He'd been so focused on Iris that he didn't notice the man's approach. "Well... She is a nice person.." he answered, not sure what he should say to that. He had only known her for a day. It wasn't like they were dating. "Excuse me, but who are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:51 am

Fu chuckled. "The name is Fu." he gestured to his store. "Just a simple shopkeeper. And yes she is a nice person. She helped me the other day. You should be friend her." Fu then turned around and walked back into his shop.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow and watched as the old shopkeeper return to his building. Why was some random old man interested in two teenagers becoming friends? This man was a little too strange for him. Time to get moving so he wasn't late for school.

He sat quietly through his morning classes. As expected, the lectures were almost carbon copies of the chapters he'd read. He could literally teach himself and get the same result. At least he had something to look forward to at lunch. No Charlotte. The girl had been suspiciously quiet all morning, and she definitely wouldn't join him if Iris was eating with him at lunch. He smiled at the thought.

He headed quickly to the park when the lunch bell rang. He didn't want to be late and make her think he wasn't coming. He entered the park and found a seat. She wasn't there yet. Hopefully, she would come...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Again Lori was still at home sick. Iris was bored out of her mind. She has yet to tell her friend about Gabriel. She was busy helping with her mother last night that she didn't get a chance to call Lori at a reasonable hour. When it was time for lunch, Iris headed to the park at once. Iris saw Gabriel sitting on a bench. She felt her heart fluttered. She walked over to him. "Hey!" she sat down next to him. She couldn't believe he showed up. "How was your morning?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:00 am

Gabriel felt his heart skip a beat as Iris sat down beside him. So she really did want to eat lunch together? He never would have believed he'd be eating with someone and having what he hoped would be a pleasant conversation. Such things never happened to him.

"It was pretty boring. The teachers at that school teach by the book, so reading the book ahead of time means I already know what they're going to say." He didn't mention all of the drawings and designs he'd finished in that span of time. She had no reason to know about that side of him. Not yet, anyway... "What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:12 am

Iris just nodded her head as he talked. She didn't understand why he wanted to read head of the class if it would just make things boring. But some people like to be ahead of things and plan everything out. She was not like that at all. She just went the flow of things. "Okay. My friend Lori has a cold so I have no one to talk to between classes."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:48 pm

Gabriel frowned. "That's too bad." He didn't mention the fact he had no friends at his school. Or in his life in general. She didn't need to know that. He wondered if she was just eating with him because her actual friend wasn't around...  Then again, why would she be waiting for him at the stairs this morning if she didn't enjoy talking to him to some degree. She seemed sincere... He wasn't going to get his hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:57 pm

Iris just smiled. She took a bite out of her sandwich and looked up at the sky it was a very peaceful day. She couldn't get over how nice it felt to have a new a friend. They were friends right? They chatted a few times and now were eating lunch together. She looked at him. "We're friends, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Gabriel stared at her for a moment, surprised by her sudden question.  It was as if she had read his mind.  So they were friends?  He couldn't imagine she'd be the type to deceive him with such a straightforward question.  

Were they friends?  He didn't really know how to tell.  What was the criteria for friendship? How many times did people usually talk to each other before deciding they were more than acquaintances?  Did they just agree with each other and then suddenly become friends like this situation seemed to be unfolding?

He decided to go with that last thought. She thought they were friends.  He enjoyed talking to her and being around her.  That seemed like friendship...

"Yes.  We're friends," he finally answered.  It was weird to say but made a small smile form on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Iris smile grew bigger and she clapped her hands. "Great!" She took another bite out of her sandwich. Mission accomplished! She was worried it was going to take awhile. As she ate an idea hit her. She looked at him. "Are you free after school? Maybe we could get some ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Gabriel thought about it. How did he tell her he wasn't fond of ice cream? Well, he could always get vanilla. That wasn't the worst flavor in the world. Suddenly, he remembered he had fencing this afternoon. It started during school and went about 15 minutes past the bell. It could end early since it was only the first practice of the year...

"Sure, but I have a class that runs about 15 minutes passed the final bell. Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:33 pm

"Yes. That's fine. I'll just meet you outside of your school." Iris went back to her lunch. They enjoy the rest of their lunch. Iris found herself doing most of the talking, but she didn't mind. 

After school Iris was putting books into her locker, seeing how it was the second day of school she didn't need all of her books. Suddenly the door closed. Iris jumped and saw it was Elise. She gave her sister an annoyed looked. "You scared me!"

Elise laughed. "Sorry. I couldn't resist. So do you want to go shopping?"

"Sorry, I have plans."

"Oh?" her sister's eyebrow raised. "With who? You told me Lori was sick."

Iris was quiet. She didn't tell Elise about yesterday because she was worried she would tease her. Now she had no choice. Elise will nag her if she didn't. "This guy I met yesterday during lunch."

"Oh!!" Elise looked amused by this fact. "Does he go to that school down street?"

Iris nodded her head. "We had lunch again today and we're getting ice cream after he's done with his last class."

"Oh my god! My little sister got herself a boyfriend!"

"Ugh! No! Elise, we're just friends!!" Iris felt flustered and her face was red. 

"Sure you are!" her sister laughed again.

"We are! We just met! Now, I'm going. I don't want to be late." Iris stormed off.

"Have fun on your little date," Elise called out to her has her sister walked away.

Iris made her way to Gabriel's school and stood outside by the entrance. She felt awkward standing around waiting for him. She stuck out seeing how she was wearing a school uniformed. Also she was sure some people would recognize her like Charlotte. Iris started to play with her hair ignoring the curious stares.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Gabriel changed out of his fencing uniform and made sure he looked presentable before heading out of the locker room and towards the school entrance. He had to admit fencing really was a good workout, even if it wasn't his favorite hobby. 

He heard people whispering as he walked. Apparently there was a girl from the private school loitering around outside. He quickened his pace, knowing it must be Iris. He didn't realize her presence would get so many people gossiping.

He easily found her among the crowd and approached. "Hey. Sorry I'm late." He could almost feel the stares as people realized the random private school girl was here to meet with cold, detached Gabriel Agreste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next