Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Iris shrugged. "All I did was call her out. It's terrible that she believes you two are together. She must be really desperate. Too bad we don't go to the same school. I would protect you."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:16 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "You shouldn't worry about it. I try to ignore it as much as possible. I don't know what made her decide we were together, but I'm hoping it ends sooner or later. She can't be that desperate forever, right?" Even he didn't believe himself, but it was a nice thought.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:20 pm

"Right. I'm sure she'll give up soon," Iris said and then laughed. "She definitely would leave you alone if you got yourself a girlfriend." she then slapped his arm. "I'm just teasing you by the way, Mr. No Joke."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:31 pm

Gabriel couldn't keep a small smile from his lips. "Thanks for elaborating," he answered.  

This girl was completely different from anyone he'd met before. Most people would be turned off by his complete lack of humor, but she was playing it up as an even bigger joke in a strangely charming way that he would have thought he'd hate. How strange...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Iris just smiled at him. She noticed his smile and it made her day that she was able to make him smile. She really hope this was a birth of a friendship. She only had one friend after all. "So what school do you go to? I go to St. Rose."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:38 pm

St. Rose? So she was decently rich. Gabriel wondered which of the upper class families she belonged to. She seemed too nice and open to other for a rich background. "I go to the public school down the street," he answered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:42 pm

Iris figured he went to a school nearby. She knew there was close to her school, but she never bother learning the name. "Lucky. I wish I went to a public school. I hate wearing uniforms." Also she wasn't fond of some the people. Since it was an all girl school there was pointless drama and some girls weren't nice to her..
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:11 pm

He shrugged. "Public school's nothing special.  As terrible as uniforms are, you're probably getting a better education." 

Gabriel looked down at his watch. He wanted to go to the library for a few hours to finish his homework and have a nice, quiet place to sketch some designs. Still, he was in no hurry to go. This was one of the few conversations he felt willing to continue.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:28 pm

"I'm sure you're getting a good one too," Iris said.  She fidgeted slightly now what should they talk about? But then Iris remembered she had to be home on time. She slapped her head. "Ugh, I have to go. We should chat some other time. See ya!!" Iris then made her way home.

When she got home, she was only a few minutes late. Her mother didn't even noticed. Iris went upstairs to her room and changed out of her uniform. She then went back downstairs and greeted her mother in the kitchen. Iris was going to help her mother with making dinner tonight. Once a month her mother and her group friend's throw dinner parties. It was her mother's turn this month to host it.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Gabriel sighed as she left. Was this feeling of wishing she could stay longer what it was like to actually enjoy talking to someone? He smiled and began down the stairs. The library was near his house.  He still had time to stop and enjoy the quiet before he had to go home. 

If he was lucky, there would be food in the fridge once he finally went home. Sometimes there was, sometimes he had to make something himself. It all depended on his mother's mood. Unfortunately, it was the latter, and he ended up making toast before going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:31 pm

The next morning Iris was sitting on the rail of the staircase. She dangled her feet and kicked them back and forth. Iris was waiting for Gabriel. She felt silly waiting for him, but she really liked talking to him. Iris wondered how he would react to this. She hoped he didn't think she was acting like that girl from yesterday. All she wanted was a friendship.

"Ah, good morning, Iris," Fu said.

Iris turned her head and saw Fu standing outside of his shop. He was setting out some items for the day. "Good morning."

"Waiting for your friend?" he asked her with a chuckle.

"Uh, yeah.." Iris turned away to hide a blush.

Fu grinned and walk back into his store. He could sense young love blossoming.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:05 am

The next morning, Gabriel was able to make some eggs before leaving for school. His mother had probably already started her shopping spree, leaving the kitchen free for the time being. Unfortunately, that meant another argument would erupt in the near future, but at least he could eat a good breakfast and pack something for a change.

He placed the lunch in a brown paper bag and headed out the door before anything could ruin his morning. He headed towards the stairs and just happened to look up to see Iris sitting on the railing. He couldn't help but let a small smile form on his lips. He really didn't expect to see her again. 

"Good morning," he said as he stopped in front of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:12 am

"Good morning," she said with a smile. "Fancy meeting you here." she jumped off the rail. Iris tapped her foot on the ground. She wasn't sure what to talk about. "Ready for the day?" It was better than asking about the weather.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:07 am

"As ready as I always am," Gabriel answered. He was the type to plan and prepare for things if given the chance. Today he had fencing in the afternoon. He wasn't really into it as far as hobbies went, but it got him out of the house and his work ethic and perfectionism had incidentally allowed him to be the top fencer on the team. His reward was the occasional travel out of the city for tournaments. Plus, looking good meant his parents looked good and they were able to brag about themselves despite not doing anything. That got them off his back for a while.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:12 am

"Yeah, I guess," Iris replied. "Just another day of school. Nothing exciting." she leaned against the rail. Iris didn't mind school, but she rather be at home working on her sewing projects. "The first week is always slow. I'm sure you're school is like that too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous: Wings and Feathers    Miraculous: Wings and Feathers  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous: Wings and Feathers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next