Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:05 am

"That's true," Marinette replied with a shrug. She didn't care if her dad got angry about making a new friend while she was grounded. "Let me at least walk you out." She took him down the front the gate of the palace. The rain was starting to ease up. "Well, good night. Will I see you tomorrow? I'll most likely be on the beach."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:40 pm

"I'm doing stuff with my parents tomorrow, but I'll come looking if I have any free time. You shouldn't be hard to find," he said with a smile. "Good night."

He left the palace and headed back toward the beach being extra careful not to go on the black rock that had almost gotten him killed earlier. He was glad he remembered the way back since he had been focused on following Marinette.

He entered his cave and glanced around to make extra sure no one was there before sitting on a rock and letting the transformation end. It was nice to have his tail back after being with legs for so long. "That was great," he said as he pushed himself into the water.

"You almost got hit by a car," Plagg muttered in annoyance.

Adrien ignored him and dove under the water. He didn't need to hear about how stupid his first moments in town had been. He could hear Plagg grumbling as he followed behind him.

He told Plagg to shush as he arrived at the palace and tried to sneak in through a window near his room.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:48 pm

"And where do you think you're going?" said a voice and grabbed by the fin. It was his mother Queen Iris. She had a smirk on her face. "Care to explain to your mother how you were able to get legs and spend your day with a princess?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Adrien's eyes widened as he was caught red handed. It had only been one day. How did he get caught so quickly? Was he really that bad at this? "I have no idea what you're talking about. I was swimming around all day," he tried to play dumb a little too late after pausing to think.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:16 pm

Iris just laughed and let go of his fin. "Don't you dare lie to your mother. I was wondering where you were today. I know you human watch so, when I peaked out of the ocean I saw you with Marinette. How did you meet her?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 pm

Adrien stared at her for a moment. How did she know Marinette? Should he tell her? He couldn't lie since she had already seen him.  Well, she already knew too much. Hopefully, telling the truth about the ring would be okay...  "I saved an old merman from a shark and he gave me a magic ring that can change me into a human for up to a day."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:30 pm

"Oh wow!" Iris was at awe. She wondered how this merman was capable of such powers.  She then frowned. Her son took something from a stranger. A stranger with magical powers."Adrien, are you sure you can trust his powers? Merfolk like him can be fishy."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:39 pm

Adrien shrugged. "He seemed harmless. Besides, I tried to tell him no and he insisted. The ring works really well."  He held up his hand so she could see the magical item. "It has a magical guide, too."

At this, Plagg showed himself, a look of exasperation on his face. "You know, the first thing about magical items is they're supposed to be a secret," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:43 pm

"Aww a mercat! He's so cute!" she scratch Plagg's head. "Now let's go talk in your room. We have a lot to discuss." Iris swam off and Adrien followed right behind her. She closed the door behind them, when they got to his room. "Adrien, I think it's great that you're able to go to the surface. I promise I won't tell your father."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:56 pm

"Really?  Thank you!  Father would be so mad if he knew what I was doing." Adrien said, excitedly.  Not that he thought his mom would try to get him in trouble with his father. "So, how do you know Marinette?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:03 am

"I was hoping you would ask! I always thought it was stupid that your father never wanted you to learn about the old alliance." Iris sat down on his bed. "When both of the kingdoms were united, your father and I would visit the royal family. We would also vacation there before you born. I wanted to take you with us so you could meet Marinette, but your father was against it. He said you could come, when you were teenager." she rolled her eyes. "He said you were too naive for the human world. Anyway. I have met Marinette numerous times, but she had no idea about your father and I being merfolk. She went to a normal school and her father was afraid that she would tell her classmates about us. Kids will blab anything after all. So we all decided she would find out, when you were allowed to come." Iris sighed. "Then her mother died from a boating accident. Her father blamed us and of course your father broke the alliance and distrusted humans ever since."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Adrien stared at his mother as the information sank in. So, there was the answer he'd been wondering about. He wondered what it would have been like if he met Marinette when they were kids. She would have known him when he came to the surface. Would he have been more careful or would he have forgotten or not cared?

He was pulled out of his thoughts at the sound of Plagg's laughter. "Oh boy, I think your husband knows this kid extremely well. The first thing he did when he went into the town was investigate the road and almost get hit by a car. I'd say that's naive enough for him not to go to the surface as a kid."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:23 pm

"You almost got hit by car!?" Iris nearly yelled. "Adrien, I understand you don't know what cars are, but use some common sense. Study your surroundings do as the humans do." she got up from the bed. "Well it's bed time. You had a long day. Tomorrow I will teach some human basics." she paused for a moment. If he almost got hit by a car.." I will also teach you how to swim as a human. Good night." She left the room.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Adrien wanted to protest, but his mother was already gone. There were humans crossing the road (as Plagg called it). That had to mean it wasn't completely off limits. Right? He shook his head. Okay, arguing about it in his mind was stupid.

"Why'd you have to tell her that?" He asked, accusingly.

"Why not. Now she's going to help you. Be happy you'll actually learn something. Oh, and get me some of that gross sea cheese. I'm really hungry," Plagg answered.

Adrien sighed and went to get the food. He grabbed a few other things, thinking maybe the kwami would be satisfied with something else, and headed back to his room. He handed the food off to Plagg before going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:39 pm

The next morning Iris entered a secret room. Gabe was off in a meeting so it was easy for her sneak in without getting caught by him. She opened a safe and pulled out a bracelet which would give her the powers to turn into a human. She used this during the alliance. She shut the safe close. Iris would have gave this to Adrien, but Gabe would notice it missing. She was positive he checked on his magical items often. Plus Adrien's magical ring was amusing. Plagg seem like an intersting character. She hoped they would become friends.

Iris left the room and went straight to Adrien's room. She came on in. "Get up sleepy head! You're father is away for the day so we can start on those swim lessons!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next