Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Adrien flinched as she pulled the mom card.  It was the same stabbing point he sometimes used when he needed the advantage in an argument with his father.  A low blow that usually got the desired results (with the exception of akuma week, anyway).

He crossed his arms defensively, as if doing so could lessen the blow from her words. He could feel fresh tears trying to escape.  God, he wanted his mom back just as much as his father but...

"My mother is probably dead... I would rather she rest with the memory of when we were happy than bring her back to this broken hell of a family.  Besides, things could be even worse if it doesn't work.  The best thing to do would be find a way to take the miraculous from my father and give it back to Fu.  Then everything is done."

His voice shook as he spoke.  He felt he made some valid points, but really, it all boiled down to his distrust toward his father.  Putting ultimate power in the hands of someone who had done everything his father had just seemed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:16 pm

"But Fu agreed to this..," Marinette protested. "He's going to go speak to your father." she wanted make another point about his mother, but she kept to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 11:52 pm

He stared at her, a hurt look in his eyes. "Why wasn't I part of this planning session? Because you knew I'd be against it?  Doesn't my opinion matter? We're supposed to be partners..."

Meanwhile, Gabriel sat in his office signing off on different designs from some of the younger designers in his company and occasionally eyeing the phone. He had looked up Fu's number first thing in the morning but lost the motivation to call. He knew nothing about this man that guarded the inactive miraculous. In fact, if he were the Guardian he would punish someone who used the miraculous's powers in an evil way.

"You know, you have nothing to worry about. He's really not that threatening. You could probably take him," Lycca said, eating a bite of his candy.

Gabriel narrowed his eyes. Sometimes it was annoying having an emotion-based kwami. Lycca always seemed to know what he was thinking. "I'll call him today. It doesn't have to be right now. And I'm not worried. I'm just planning on what I want to say."

"Whatever you say, Gabe," Lycca said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:01 am

"Well, of course not! I just want to help," she defending herself. "And Fu didn't plan with me at all. He just give me the information that's all and offered to talk to your father. He probably wants to talk to him anyway."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:10 am

"Well, I guess I can't stop Fu from talking to him, but I'm not giving my father the ring," Adrien said, turning away from her to head toward the trap door to the stairs. He was done with this conversation. "We should go back to school," he said as he exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:14 am

"Adrien," Marinette cried out. She ran down the stairs and caught up to him. She put her arms around. "I'm sorry.." she squeezed him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:58 am

Adrien stopped mid-step as she caught him in a hug. He relaxed, a little in her grip and brought his hand up to lay on to of hers.  "It's fine..." he whispered, knowing it wasn't really. He was trying not to lose hold of his emotions now that they were no longer in her room. He wished it could just go back to before he knew Hawk Moth's identity and goal.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:01 am

"I just want to help. I'm trying not hurt you...," she whispered. She rest her head on his back."Everything will be fine so please trust me."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:19 am

He sighed. "I know... But I wish you would have asked me first... I trust you. I just don't trust my father."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:32 am

"Then trust my plan," she said. 

They returned to school and of course the rest of the day dragged on. Marinette kept getting looks from Alya and Nino. She could they tell hated being the dark. She decided to tell them once everything was said and done. Well she would ask Adrien about it first. She wasn't sure if wanted them to know his father was Hawkmoth.

Marinette spent the rest of day writing notes to Adrien. He was not giving in which was frustrating. This wish needed to be made. She felt like it was the right thing to do. When school was over, Marinette rose from her seat and headed out the door. She didn't say anything to Adrien. She decided to go talk to his dad herself. She hoped Fu would be there to make less awkward. Marinette quickly walked downstairs and headed to the school's front entrance.

Meanwhile, Fu entered Gabriel's office building. He saw a sign at the security guard's desk that read, visitors must report. He knew that they wouldn't let him see Gabriel. Fu was just in luck though. The guard was busy flirting with a model so he was able to walk over to the elevator. He rode up and arrived on Gabriel's floor (took him a few guesses). Fu got off and walked over to his office door. The secretary was busy watering plants so her back was turned. Fu just opened the door and found Gabriel at his desk.

The door closed behind him. "Good afternoon, Gabriel." Wayzz floated beside him. "And Lycca."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Adrien quickly gathered his books and rushed after her, not saying a word to Nino.  He needed to catch up with her before she had a chance to transform and lose him.  Luckily, he caught her just before she exited the school.

"Hey.  Where are you going in such a hurry?"   Of course he knew where, but he needed to say something.

Gabriel dropped his pen at the sound of Fu's voice and looked up to see the short, unassuming man in front of him.  Lycca was right.  This man seemed completely non threatening with his Hawaiian shirt and a calm, friendly smile.

Lycca, however, floated up quickly from the desk while dropping the almost eaten candy bar in his hands.  "Master Fu... How did you know to come here?"  He seemed quite worried for a kwami that was telling him Fu was nothing to worry about only hours before.

The kwami made a good point, though.  Gabriel hadn't called Fu here yet.  Which meant someone else had to tip him off... Gabriel stood and stared at Fu suspiciously.  "Yes.  And how did you make it past two people who are supposed to keep uninvited guests out?"  Apparently, someone needed to be fired.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:21 pm

"Ah a couch," Fu said and walked over to it ingoring their questions. "When you get to be my age, these are a blessing." He sat down. "Very comfy." He looked around the room. "Hmm this place could use more color."

"Master..." Wayzz said and floated over to him. "We're here for a reason."

"I know, Wayzz. I'm just making myself comfortable," he said and looked over at the others. "Well don't be shy. Let's have a nice chat. You know tea sounds good."

"I have an errand to run for my mom," Marinette lied. He probably didn't buy it, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Gabriel paused, narrowing his eyes as the man made himself at home.  Sure, He would have invited Fu himself at some point, but now the Guardian had all of the control over the situation.  Plus, the man had just insulted his decor...

Still, might as well cooperate for the time being.  At least until he knew what Fu had in mind.  He pressed the intercom for Nathalie's office rather than his secretary's desk.  Nathalie was far mor reliable.  "Nathalie, I have an unexpected visitor I need to meet with.  Cancel any appointments for today and make sure to block out my schedule.  I might be busy for a while."

"Yes sir. Do you need anything else?

"Could you have someone from the kitchen bring up a pot of tea and four cups.  We might have more people."  He paused as Lycca landed on his shoulder and tapped him.  "Also, a box of sugar packets would be good." He glanced at Lycca to see him nodding gratefully.

"Alright.  It will be up as soon as possible."

"Thank you.  That will be all."  He released the button and motioned for Lycca to hide in his pocket so he wouldn't be seen by whoever came up with the tea.  He walked to the lounge area of his office and sat in one of the chairs near the couch.

The tea came a moment later, and the worker set it on the coffee table and left with barely a word.  She seemed confused by the discrepancy in cup number but didn't want to ask.

Gabriel poured four cups and Lycca quickly filled one with an unbearable amount of sugar before drinking from it.  Gabriel rolled his eyes, taking a sip from his without any added sugar. 

"Now," he said, crossing his arms, "How did you know to come here, and what is your goal?"

Adrien gave her a look.  It was obviously an excuse just like any random excuse they would use to get out of class for an akuma attack.  "Really?  How about I help you with it?  I'm free this evening."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 pm

'Damn it Adrien!' Marintte thought to herself. She needed to come up with a good lie.

"Oh, I'm just going to the grocery store," she said. "It's only a few things. I don't need any help." She inched toward the door. This was pointless and they both knew it.

Fu chuckled under his breath as he watched the interactions between Lycca and Gabriel. He pour himself some tea and took a sip. It tasted good. He then chuckled again at Gabriel's question. "No need to act hostile." He put the tea cup down. "If you must know Marinette came to me this morning. I guess you don't know the kids know?" He took another sip of his tea. "What do you think my goal is?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:10 pm

"The grocery store?" Adrien asked, inching with her toward the door. "You know, I've never actually gone grocery shopping.  Let me go with you.  I promise I won't get in your way."  She was not going to his father's office if he could help it.

Gabriel's grip on the cup tightened at Fu's words. When had the kids figured it out?  It must have been recent...  That would explain Adrien's forced actions this morning...  "I guess it was only a matter of time after the last akuma..." He muttered before sighing.  "I suppose she asked you to help take the butterfly miraculous back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 66 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next