Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Marinette just sighed. "Please don't do that again." she grabbed a sandwich out one of the food containers. She took a bite of it. "Looks like I'm allowed to visit you. Do you want me to still come over after school? We can do homework and watch movies."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:03 am

Adrien messed with the food container for a moment before he was able to get the lid off and take the sandwich. He wasn't exactly left handed. "I promise I won't do that again. I wasn't thinking this morning." 

He took a bite of his sandwich and smiled. "I can't believe he's letting you in the house right now. Normally I'd be grounded.. Please come after school. I love having you here."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:05 am

Marinette smiled at him. "Okay, I'm sure my parents won't mind. I'm not grounded for the other day." she sighed and shook her head. She needed to stop blaming herself. She took another bite out of her sandwich. "Would you be up for cuddling while watching movies?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:16 pm

Adrien could guess what she was thinking with that sigh and ignored her question for the moment.  Her blaming herself needed to stop.  It wasn't helping anything.  

He placed his sandwich back in its container and reached for her hand, giving it a light squeeze.  He tried to catch her gaze to keep her attention on him.

"Hey, no more blaming yourself. Alright? Hawk Moth was the one who forced someone to be akumatized.  He was the reason the akuma targeted me. Besides, the akuma could freeze people at will.  Even if we were at the top of our game, it would have been the same outcome."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Marinette's heart skipped a beat, when Adrien grabbed her hand. She just stared deep into his eyes, but she focus on what he was saying. She squeezed his hand back. "I know, but I can't help it. You almost died and I couldn't do anything. I don't know what I would have done if you got killed.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Adrien paused. Truthfully, they both could have died in that battle if Hawk Moth had wanted.  They were both immobilized. Psychic might have let Marinette loose to play with her like she played with him, but the result would probably have been the same.

He pushed the thought away and squeezed her hand again, giving her a small smile. "I like to think you would find a way to beat the odds and kick that akuma's ass," he said, trying to lighten the mood.  

"Still, none of it was your fault.  It wouldn't have been your fault if I had been killed either.  Being a superhero is dangerous, and there's always a chance we'll lose.."  So much for lightening the mood...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Marinette couldn't help, but laugh at his attempt to cheer her up. He almost had her. She just patted him on the cheek. "Nice try, kitty." she then leaned over and kissed him. "I'll get over it so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:03 pm

He smiled. At least that was progress. "Good. Now about that movie. Cuddling's a must. I trust you to be gentle."

It took a week for Adrien to feel up to going to school. All the cuts and scrapes had healed up, and any stitches were almost ready to come out. He still had to wear the sling for another week, but it wasn't the worst thing int he world. No, the worse part was he still had to wear the cast for a while.

It would have been a long, boring week, but Marinette kept up with coming over to have lunch and watch movies. Even so, he was glad to go back to school. Maybe she would finally give him Plagg and his miraculous back now that he was on his feet again. For some reason she was reluctant to give them back earlier.

He made it to the school early and headed to his locker, deciding to head to the classroom rather than wait around to meet up with the others. It would take a little bit of time to get stuff from his locker.  He had to break his right arm, leaving his dominant had useless.. At least he could use his bag now that any wounds around his good shoulder were healed. It took him a good ten minutes of fiddling with his stuff and his bag before he could go to class.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Marinette popped up next to him. "Morning!" she was happy to see him back at school. She quickly looked around and saw they were alone and kissed him. "I'm glad to see my partner is back into action!" she gave him a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Adrien returned her smile with a big grin. "Well, only the civilian side is back, but I'd say that's good enough. Obviously, you can't resist me either way."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Marinette couldn't help, but giggle. "It's always good enough." she gave him a playful smile. "But what about me? Who can't you resist more? Ladybug or me?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:47 pm

Adrien thought for a moment. "That's a hard one. My lady is strong, clever, brave, and amazing in every way, but my princess is all of that and more. So, I'll go with you, princess."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Marinette turned bright red and was beginning to feel fluster. She wasn't expecting that answer. "I, uh..you thank I mean thank you!" she slapped her forehead. "Look what you did to me!" Why must old habits die hard?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:54 pm

Adrien laughed, placing his good hand on her shoulder. "Plus, Ladybug never gets this flustered when I compliment her. You're really cute when you get flustered."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 am

She took both of her hands to slap both of cheeks. "Stop using your charm on me! It's super effective!" she then turned around. "To be fair I was so into you at the time if you weren't around I would have gone for Chat." she looked back at him with another playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 61 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 61 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next