Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Marinette was just sitting on her bed reading a book. She let out a sigh and bang her head on the bed's head board. She was still upset about earlier. Chloe totally did that on purpose. Marinette was worried she was going to try interfere again. She glanced over at Tikki who was unusually quiet. Marientte wondered why she wasn't giving her a pep talk. She has been sulking since she got home.

"Tikki," Marinette spoke. "Is something wrong?"

"Huh?" her kwami looked at her. "No. Just thinking."

"What about what?"

Tikki floated over to her. "About Hawkmoth. There hasn't been any akumas lately."

"Do you think he's planning something big?"

"He could be."

"What should we do?"

"We can't do anything unfortunately. We have no way of tracking him down. Lycca is his kwami and he's hiding his presence from me and Plagg."

"Hopefully he's just taking a break."

"Yeah I hope.." Tikki mumbled.

"Hey, Tikki."

"Yeah?"

"Why does Hawkmoth want the miraculous?"

"The earrings and ring when wore together grant the user god like powers. They can use said powers to fulfill any wish they want."

"Oh, wow. What could he possibly want?"

Tikki just shrugged. Before Marinette could say anything else there was a loud knock on the door to her deck. Both Tikki and Marinette jumped and glanced up at it. Tikki just smiled. "It's Chat."

"Are you sure?" Marinette looked back at her.

"Yep. I can sense Plagg."

Marinette got up from her bed and reached up the door and opened it. Tikki hid behind a pillow just in case. Marinette pulled herself up and saw Chat standing there. "Let me guess. You were in the neighborhood and wanted to drop by?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:35 pm

Chat grinned as she pulled herself onto the deck.  "Something like that. I thought I'd see how you did today.  Did everything go alright?"

He sat down on the chair near her door and waited for her answer.  He wondered if Plagg was right when he said this wasn't a good thing to do.  Surely encouraging her wasn't a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Marinette had no idea what Chat was so invested about her liking Adrien. But it didn't bother her. It was nice to have a boy's view point. "No." Marinette shivered. "Hold on. Let me grab my coat." It took her about a minute to grab her coat. She would have invited him inside, but she had pictures of Adrien everywhere. He would so tease her about it. When Marinette, returned she sat down on the ground. "A classmate of mine interrupted me. You know her very well. Chloe Bourgeois. She has it out for me for whatever reason. She's been bullying me for years. Anyway she hit me with a yo-yo and poof!" Marinette did a hand gesture. "All confidence gone. I looked like an idiot so I ran away. I don't if I can do this anymore especially with Chloe around.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:04 am

"Chloe...  I'm not surprised at all," he said with a frown. "She's never pleasant to be around.  Even at parties."  He didn't try to hide the fact he knew Chloe well. She was the mayor's daughter, so she was bound to be at any fancy, rich party imaginable.

"You shouldn't let her destroy your confidence. She'll keep acting that way if she knows it gets under your skin.  Besides, I doubt you looked like an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:15 am

"Yes, I did," Marinette spoke dramatically. "I was standing there all awkwardly. Then I just ran away. Ugh! I'm falling back into old habits. For the longest time I could barely speak to him. I just couldn't be myself around him. One time I followed him into the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Chat tried not to laugh and failed as she mentioned the bathroom incident.  He vaguely remembered that, and now it made so much sense.  He took a quick breath to stop the laughter.  It really shouldn't be that funny, but he just couldn't believe how nervous she got because of him.

He placed a hand on her shoulder.  "Look, everyone makes a fool of themselves from nervousness.  He may have been confused or he may not have.  He may have thought you were being weird or he may have thought you were cute.  You can't lose confidence or you might lose your chance and regret it later.  Be persistent.  It will go well."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Marinette frowned, when Chat laughed at her. She had no idea why she told him that. She should have a used a less embarrassing example. Her frowned then turned into a smile, when he encouraged her. His words were so uplifting. It made her heart fluttered.

She laughed slightly. "Is that why you're so persistent with Ladybug?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Chat paused thoughtfully at her question.  It was true.  He was always persistent with Ladybug, thinking someday she might return his feelings, but not anymore. How could he phrase it so she wouldn't think he gave up and think his advice was bad? 

Finally he shrugged.  "Yeah. There's always a chance for feelings to develop. Although, that's about to change.  As much as I love her, I've recently developed feelings for a girl in my class.  I think she feels the same way, so it'll probably happen in the near future.  I'll always love Ladybug, but more as a good friend than a love interest."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Marinette bit down on her lip hard. He gave up on her!? But he was so in love with her. How could he? Why was this bothering her? Okay yeah she has felt something toward him, but it was nothing like her feelings toward Adrien. She just try brush it off. There was no need to be jealous. However she could be curious.

"Oh?" she said with a curious voice. "What is this girl like?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:17 pm

He smiled at her curiosity.  "Well, she's very kind, strong, and dependable; clever too.  She can be a little clumsy at times, but I think it's cute."  He couldn't keep the blush off his face while grinning as he spoke.  Between Valentines Day and now, he could definitely say he had stronger feelings for Marinette than for Ladybug.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Marinette just smiled. Whoever this girl was it made him happy which made her happy. She was glad he found someone who may returned his feelings. "Well, good luck." Marinette shivered despite having a coat on. "Well, it's getting late so I'll see you around. Keep me updated about your girl." Marinette then went back into her room.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:09 am

Chat smiled as she disappeared into her room.  "Don't worry, Princess. I'll definitely keep you updated." He turned away and headed back home.

The rest of February and March went painfully slow with Adrien trying desperately to provide situations where he and Marinette were alone for her to confess.  Somehow Chloe always seemed to find them at school. She used all ways of interrupting them whenever she could, including pushing some poor, unsuspecting underclassman into them and getting Sabrina to spray silly string at them (which got Sabrina a week of detention).  

The more times Marinette tried at school, the more creative Chloe got with her bullying.  Finally, Adrien tried taking Marinette out to lunch and secretly paid the waiters to keep the surrounding tables unoccupied as long as possible.  Even this backfired when one of the waiters tripped and spilled a pitcher of water on both of them.

Adrien continued to visit Marinette as Chat Noir every so often at night to try and lessen the damage to her confidence all of these failed attempts were causing.  Thankfully, she listened to his alter ego and kept trying. Sometimes she would ask him about the girl he liked, and he would have to lie, saying they were doing well together to keep her from being suspicious.

It was a week before the fashion show in New York that he realized he needed to tell her he was going to be gone.  He had completely forgotten earlier.  Of course, even after he told her, she was not able to confess.

While Adrien was focused on trying to create situations for Marinette to feel confident and confess, Gabriel was working on the finishing touches of his designs. The lack of akumas was obviously getting to Lycca.  The kwami would let out bored sighs and occasionally try to sneak candy from the stash.

"I'm so bored, Gabe. When are we going to do another akuma? You haven't been Hawk Moth in forever.  I'm starting to think you're done," Lycca whined from his desk.

"I'm focusing on my work.  There's a fashion show in a week, and I haven't gotten everything done yet. We'll akumatize someone after we get back from New York," Gabriel answered.

"That's too long!  We could do one in New York. No Ladybug.  All fun."

Gabriel shook his head, "That would be too obvious.  Why would Chat Noir and Hawk Moth be in New York at the same time as a fashion show?"

Lycca shrugged, "Okay.. How about this? Stay behind an day or two and akumatize someone before you leave.  Ladybug will be alone.  It's the perfect time to get her miraculous."

Gabriel paused his sewing as he thought about it.  "That's actually a really good idea.  Hopefully, Adrien won't get a chance to tell her he's leaving for the week.  It would be a good surprise attack."

"There's the Hawk Moth I know," Lycca said with a smile.

The day of the trip found Adrien alone in the limo as Gorilla drove him to the airport.  He was to meet up with Bridgette and her mother at the door, and they would be riding in a plane together.  His father was staying in France an extra day for a last minute meeting. Adrien could have used the company, if only for an excuse to ignore Bridgette completely. Instead, he had to sit next to her and listen to every insulting sentence she uttered.

"Man, I am so glad to get out of Paris for a week. I can't imagine how you blend so well with those peasants.  They're so infuriating. And having to go to school with Marinette every day. She's the worse of them all; always getting her way and being friends with that stupid blogger."

Adrien clenched his fists around the arm rests, trying to control his urge to retort. He was in first class with other rich people that knew him and his family. It was not a place where he could be rude or voice his opinion. Any hostility would be reported straight to his father.

Bridgette continued, either not noticing or not caring about his unhappiness, "And then there's Ladybug and Chat Noir. Everyone thinks they're awesome, but they're just a bunch of stupid vigilantes who want all the fame.  They don't even care what happens to the victims after the camera's on them.  The glory hogs."

Adrien took a very deep breath before responding, "Bridgette, I'm tired. Can we please stop having this conversation?"

"There you go again, siding with the lower class. Going to that stupid school has made you one of them."

"Good. I'm glad we've established that. Now please, ignore me like you ignore everyone else.  You can even talk about me behind my back later.  Just please stop talking about how much you hate everyone," Adrien answered, satisfied with his ability to keep his cool.  

Unfortunately, the 8 hour flight was still full of her berating everyone in their class.  She seemed to pay special attention to insulting Marinette after realizing how much it bothered him.  He had to excuse himself multiple times to keep from finally snapping at her.

The plane landed in New York at 4pm, giving them plenty of time to settle into their hotel rooms.  Thankfully, his father actually allowed him to stay in a private room this year.  He needed a break from Bridgette, and Plagg didn't have to worry about hiding the entire week.  

The only thing Adrien needed to worry about was finding enough cheese.  He couldn't take any Camembert through the security before the plane, and he didn't get a chance to buy some in the airport shops.  Plagg would not be pleased.

"So this is New York?"  Plagg asked, looking out the window.

"Yeah.  It one of the United States' major cities."

"I see."  Plagg didn't seem too interested to learn more.  Instead, he turned to Adrien.  "Man, that Bridgette girl is annoyingly talkative.  Hearing her talk for so long made me hungry.  Have any cheese?"

Adrien bit his lip, "They wouldn't let me bring any on the plane...  I'll have to get some later.  The hotel has a vending machine.  Can you make due with something from there?"

Plagg shook his head.  "Vending machine?  That's usually crappy candy.  I can't eat somethings as gross as that."

"Plagg, I can't go to the store right now.  There has to be something in that vending machine you'll eat."  He gently grabbed Plagg and headed out of his room and to the vending machine.  Plagg stopped protesting once they were in the hallway.  

There was too big of a chance for them to run into people.  The vending machines were on the first floor near the lobby.  Hopefully, there would be some Cheez-Itz.  They weren't very common in France, but seemed like the type of thing a vending machine would have.  Unfortunately, not in this hotel.

"Will you eat pretzels or chips?" He whispered, pleadingly.  The lack of response was a definite no.  Why did he have to be so difficult?

Adrien glanced around the hotel lobby, wondering what to do, when he saw the hotel restaurant.  The hotel was pretty fancy on its own, but the restaurant looked like it had an actual dress code. Adrien looked down at his casual outfit and shrugged.  He was a confused, French teenager, right?  Right.

He waited until the greeter wasn’t busy before approaching.  “Excusez-moi, vendez-vous du fromage?”  He asked, hoping to add to the confused foreigner act he had going.  The look on the woman’s face was pretty funny. He shook his head as if just realizing something and smiled apologetically, “Sorry.  I just got here and forgot to switch to English. Uh, can you tell me if I can buy high quality cheese here?”

She smiled at him, “We don’t usually, but I can bring the manager if it’s important.”
Adrien nodded, “It’s really important.  We couldn’t bring any on the plane, and my little sister gets really grumpy without it.”  Thankfully, his face was not as well known in the US.  It was common knowledge in France that he was an only child.

“Alright. Wait right here.”  She left for a few minutes before coming back with her manager.

“Hello. What can I do for you?”

“I was wondering if I could buy a wheel of cheese from you,” Adrien answered.

The manager stared at him for a moment, as if trying to figure out if he was serious. He had probably confirmed some random French stereotype in this man’s mind. At least Plagg’s favorite food wasn’t baguettes.  “Are you sure you want an entire wheel of cheese?”

“Yes.  If you’re able to sell one to me.  A creamy cheese would be good.”

The manager thought for a moment. “I guess the closest we have would be brie.  I’m sure you know it’s not as creamy.”

Adrien brightened.  That was the closest he would probably find to Camembert.  He reached for his wallet and pulled out his credit card.  “That would be great. I’ll put it on this card.”

The manager nodded and went to run his card and get the cheese.  He still seemed confused by the entire situation when he came back with the large cheese wheel.  He handed both the cheese and the card back to Adrien.  “Have a good evening and enjoy your cheese.”

“Thank you.”  Adrien said and walked away.  He put the cheese on his bed when he got back in his room, and Plagg flew out of his pocket excitedly.  “You better make that last. That’s the only cheese I’m buying this entire trip.  I mean it.”

“Yeah, yeah.”  Plagg answered, barely paying attention as he grabbed a piece of the cheese.

The rest of the night went quickly.  Adrien had dinner with Bridgette and her mother (more out of obligation than anything) and then decided to go to bed early.  He was exhausted and had to wake up early in the morning.  The hosts of the fashion show were having pre-show party before getting to work on setting everything up, rehearsing, last minute fitting, etc.  All in all, it would be a boring day of socializing with the various industry leaders.  He was surprised his father was willing to miss all the networking.

The next morning, Adrien woke up around 6:30 and started getting ready for the party at 8:00.  Plagg ignored his moving around the room in favor of sleeping longer.  Adrien dressed in the suit his father packed for the occasion and grabbed a piece of the brie to wave in front of Plagg’s face.  The kwami woke up almost instantly and took the cheese with him into Adrien’s pants pocket.  Adrien grabbed his cell phone and left the room to meet up with Bridgette and her mother to head to the party.

The party was in a large, open venue with various monitors showing different fashion news from all the different countries participating.  It was pretty dull, and Adrien quickly found his way to the food table where he decided to hang out for most of the day.  That is, until the French monitor went from fashion centric to Breaking News.  Adrien paled, already guessing what was going to appear on the screen.  An akuma attack while he was overseas, and he hadn’t even gotten a chance to tell Ladybug he was going to be gone.

Meanwhile, around the time Adrien was heading to the party, Gabriel was transformed and looking for the perfect host for the akuma that would hopefully get Ladybug’s earrings and effectively end this.  All he would need after that would be to get Adrien’s miraculous.

He smiled suddenly, “There.  An athlete, defeated and rejected.  Losing a dream of a lifetime because of one little flaw.  Perfect for my needs.”  Hawk Moth held out a hand and let one of the butterflies land on his palm.  He infused it with dark energy and let it go, out the window and to its victim.  The akuma reached its host and Hawk Moth began his speech, “Hello, Macho Man.  I am Hawk Moth.  I can give you the power get back at the manager who rejected you.  All you have to do for me is get Ladybug’s miraculous.  Do we have a deal?”

Macho Man smiled and nodded.  “Yes,” he said as he started his rampage.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptySat May 07, 2016 1:15 am

Marinette let out a yawn. Both her and Tikki were hanging out on her deck. Since it was almost April the weather was getting nicer. Marinette was bored. Alya's family went on vacation since it was spring break. With Adrien gone Marinette really didn't have anyone else to hang out with.

"Tikki, is there anything you want to do?" Marinette asked her kwami.

"Why don't we go get some ice cream?" Tikki replied.

"That's a good ide.."

Marinette was cut off by a loud noise. It sounded like a building collapse. She jumped from her chair and ran over to the railing. She glanced around and spotted something falling in the distant. It had to be an akuma.

"I guess Hawkmoth is back," Marinette said turned to Tikki.

"Unfortunately.." Tikki did not look happy.

"Something wrong?"

Tikki was quiet. She had to tell Marinette that Chat was gone, but that might reveal his identity. She could just say Plagg told her, but Marinette might question that. When did Plagg come by? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Before she could make up her mind there was another loud noise. "Nothing! Let's go!"

Marinette nodded her head. "Tikki, spots on!" Tikki got pulled into the earrings and Marinette was now Ladybug. She pulled out her yo-yo and threw it at a building. Ladybug then made her way to the akuma.

Ladybug found him in no time. She landed on the ground and saw over grown muscle man throwing and knocking things down. He didn't notice her at first he was too busy tossing a car into a store's window. She cast her yo-yo and it wrapped around his arm. She pulled back which made lose his balance he dropped the car behind him.

"Ladybug," the akuma said turned to him. The yo-yo was still wrapped around his arm. He grabbed  the string and pulled on it causing Ladybug to fall to the ground and release him. He then lift up the car and threw it at her.

Ladybug barely dodge it. She then used her yo-yo to scale up to a building. Ladybug walked around the roof trying to see if Chat was on his way. No sign of him anywhere. She let out a frustrated noise. Where could that cat be? This was going to be a tough fight. She needed him. Suddenly the building she was standing on was starting to fall. She quickly jumped over to the next building then jumped off that one. Ladybug did a somersault in the air and tried to kick him the face. Macho Man grabbed her foot and threw her flying into the air. He threw her so hard that she ended up in the river.

When Ladybug hit the water, she felt hard smack against her body. She went under the current started to take her away. Ladybug took out her yo-yo and somehow was able to say Lucky Charm. An item appeared and it was life jacket. She put it on and it took her up the surface. Ladybug swum over to land. Once out of the water, Ladybug ran off away from the akuma. She needed to be a safe distance from him. Ladybug looked back and saw him diving into the river. Good he didn't notice her. She look forward and saw a street market. Ladybug saw someone selling bake goods and beg the owner to give her a cookie. The owner was happy to and Ladybug found an alley to hide in. The moment she walked into the alley she returned to normal. Marinette handed Tikki the cookie.

"Where is that cat!?" Marinette asked Tikki angrily. "I almost drowned!"

"Well to be fair trying to kick the akuma in the face wasn't the brightest idea," Tikki replied as she ate her cookie.

"I know I wasn't thinking." Marinette tapped her foot impatiently. "What am I going to do?"

"Try attacking him from afar? Maybe the Lucky Charm will give you something that's long range."

"I hope." Marinette lean against the wall of a building. A thought popped into her mind and she looked scared. "Tikki, what if something happened to Chat? What if the akuma got to him before me?"

"Marinette, I'm sure he's fine. It is spring break after all maybe his family went out on vacation."

"I hope you're right.."

Tikki swallowed the last piece of the cookie. "I'm ready."

"Alright! Tikki, spots on!" Marinette then became Ladybug and she headed back to the river. When she arrived, she saw Macho Man climbing out the river. "Hey Tiny!"

"UGH!!" Macho Man shouted. "What did you call me!?" He then charged toward her.

Panicked Ladybug ran off. As she ran she tossed her yo-yo into the air. "Lucky Charm!" A bowling ball then appeared in the air and Ladybug caught. It almost made her fall over since it was heavy. She kept on running and looked back at Macho Man. He glowed red and black spots and so did the ground. Ladybug knew what she had to do. She stopped running and face him. She then got into a bowling stance and toss the ball at him. It rolled down the ground fast and knocked him over. Ladybug quickly ran over to him and grabbed a sweatband that was on his wrist. This had to be the item. She ripped it and the akuma came flying out. Luck! She caught it with her yo-yo and purified it. She tossed the bowling ball into the air and everything returned to normal.

"Ladybug!!" shouted voiced. The superhero turned and saw the media coming at her. She took a step back, but it was to late they surrounded her.

"How did you get out of the river?"

"Where's Chat Noir?"

"Why has there been less attacks lately?"

"I'm sorry, but I need to go!" Ladybug pushed her way through the reporters and used her yo-yo to glide home. When she landed on her rooftop, Ladybug was normal again. "Man sometimes the media can be so nosy."

Tikki just nodded her head. She was debating about telling Marinette the truth.

"I hope Chat is okay..."

"By the looks of it the media was watching this akuma the whole time! I'm sure the reporters would have mentioned to you if he got hurt!"

"That's true. Well, when I see him I'm going to give him a piece of mind." Marinette then went into her room.

Tikki stayed on the rooftop and sighed. It was best not tell her. Now that she thought about it Adrien should have sent Plagg. There was no excuse. Both her and Plagg were allowed to visit each other.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:13 am

Adrien moved closer to one of the TV monitors as all the TV channels were switched to show the breaking news in France.  The other party goers became quiet as they looked to the screens to watch the unfolding news.  He wondered how often other countries heard news involving the akuma attacks and Paris's superheroes.

The news showed the muscular villain as it rampaged through the city, throwing cars and destroying nearby buildings with its brute strength.  Adrien frowned.  This was a really bad akuma for him to miss.  Its strength, and close combat would make it a difficult opponent for one person, and Ladybug had no idea she would be alone this time.

Ladybug quickly arrived on the scene, and Adrien smiled as she was able to tie his arm in her yo-yo.  That smile quickly turned to concern and then fear as the akuma pulled her off balance and threw a car at her.  The camera angle was not very good and Adrien tensed, holding his breath as it looked like she might have been hit.  Thankfully, the cameras found her a moment later as she scaled a building to regroup. He wondered guiltily if she was hoping he would appear at that moment.

The build crumbled as she waited and she had to move to a new one multiple times as the akuma tried to get her. Adrien bit his lip, fidgeting nervously and hoping she'd get the upper hand.  He thought she had it a moment later before the akuma grabbed her in mid kick and flung her into the river.

Adrien felt his heart drop when the camera lost sight of Ladybug as she was pulled under the water.  The reporters couldn't seem to find her and ended up focusing on the akuma instead.  At this point, most of the party guests got bored and conversation resumed.  Adrien, however, continued to stare, frozen in place.  He should have been there to help her... or at least remembered to send Plagg to warn her he wouldn't be there.  How had he been so stupidly forgetful?

Time dragged on with no sign of Ladybug, and Adrien could feel himself shaking as he used all his self control to hold in tears that were threatening take over.  'Please, let her be feeding Tikki...' He thought, desperately.  He needed her to reappear so he knew for sure she was okay.

Relief filled him as she finally returned to the battle.  Her reappearance sparked interest in the other party goers again, and all eyes returned to the screen.  Ladybug seemed to have a plan this time and quickly summoned Lucky Charm.  He smiled as she used the bowling ball to defeat and purify the akuma while the people around him applauded.

The news report ended once Ladybug made her escape from the press and disappeared over one of the buildings.  All the monitors returned to their previous programming, and Adrien tried to make his way back to the food table without drawing too much attention to himself.  The adrenaline from watching, unable to do anything, was still circulating through him.

"You sure looked worried," he heard Bridgette's annoyed voice behind him as he grabbed a glass of punch.  He took a deep breath while wondering how much she actually saw before shrugged.  "Unlike you, I'm a fan of Ladybug and Chat Noir."

Bridgette rolled her eyes. "I don't know what anyone sees in them.  It looks like that stupid cat didn't even have the decency to show up. They're both terrible people who only want fame and appreciation."

Adrien sighed. "Whatever you say," he muttered as she walked away from her.  The rest of the party consisted of trying to ignore her presence.

Meanwhile, Hawk Moth let out a cry of anger.  Even with Ladybug alone, he couldn't get her miraculous.  What was he doing wrong?  It couldn't seriously be so hard to defeat two teenagers.  He detransformed in a fit of rage and turned to Lycca as the kwami reappeared.

"I lost even when she was alone.  What am I doing wrong, Lycca?  No matter what I do, I can't get those damn miraculouses!"  Gabriel vented.

"The cat and the ladybug are the two most powerful of all the miraculous.  Maybe the akumas you're creating just don't have the power to take them on; even when alone," Lycca answered with a shrug.

"So I'm doing this all in vain?"  Gabriel asked with an edge to his voice.  How dare Lycca keep that from him?

"That's not what I'm saying.  To defeat Ladybug, you need an akuma just as powerful as Ladybug.  And I know the perfect candidate."

Gabriel stared at the kwami.  He had a pretty good idea of what Lycca was about to say, but he let the kwami continued anyway.  "The most powerful akuma I can imagine would be Chat Noir.  It takes one of them out of the equation, and adds the power from the miraculous to the akuma's power."

"I don't want to akumatize him, Lycca.  He's my son."  Gabriel snapped.

"But think about it, Gabe.  He wants the same thing you do, right?  Akumatize his and get Ladybug's earrings. Then have him and over the ring while he's still under your control.  You win, you get your wish, and he will have his mother back.  He can't be too upset if he also gets what he wants."

Gabriel was quiet as he thought about this for a moment.  Lycca had a point.  He was working towards a goal that Adrien would surely want. Maybe it would work and Adrien would forgive him...  "I...  How should I do it? He knows better than to make a deal with me."

"Yeah. His feelings need to be worse before you can do it. Stress him out, isolate him, make sure you control every portion of his life. At some point, he will be akuma material whether he knows better or not," Lycca answered.  He seemed proud of himself.

Gabriel paused.  He wasn't really sure about that plan.  It sounded like Lycca was suggesting he break Adrien to the point the boy would accept akumatization with open arms.  That seemed so wrong.  And yet...  He wanted this to be over.  He needed Iris to return.  He was obviously not fit to be a parent, while she would give Adrien the type of loving parenting he needed.  If he just had their miraculouses...  "Fine. I'll do it.." he said.  Lycca seemed more excited than he should have been.

The rest of the fashion show week moved quickly.  Adrien didn't have to walk until Thursday, but he was required to be at the show to watch the other participants. His father joined him on Tuesday and spent most of the week looking distracted. Maybe the meeting he'd stayed in Paris for didn't turn out too well.

By Saturday, Adrien was ready to go home. Fashion shows were fine in small doses, but a week of it was too much for him. Plus, he missed Marinette.  He was looking forward to a nice, quiet flight home in the seat next to his father.  The flight was just as quiet as he'd hoped, and he ended up sleeping through most of it, making him nice and refreshed by the time they arrived in Paris and were driven home.

He planned to catch up on any homework they had over break, but his plans were interrupted a few hours later when the sound of an akuma attacking the city filtered through his window. He quickly bookmarked his place in the school book and transformed, heading toward the attack.

Chat spotted Ladybug already in the fight and dropped down into the fight to hit the akuma as she dodged one of its attacks.  "Hello, my lady. I'm glad to see you safe and well," he said before dodging the akuma's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:21 am

The akuma happened to be a florist. She could use deadly vines and roses. Ladybug was having hard time dodging both the vines and the roses. She was worried that one of the vines would grab her. Then Chat showed up and was able to hit the florist. 

"Glad to see you finally showed up," Ladybug said bitterly. She tried not be angry at him, but she couldn't help it.

The florist threw several roses at them this time and Ladybug quickly used her yo-yo to shield them. Then vine slid below the yo-yo and grabbed Ladybug by the ankle. It quickly dragged Ladybug near the florist. As it dragged her the vine grew and it wrapped around her body.

"Chat!!" Ladybug cried out. "Do something!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next