Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:10 am

Ladybug's eyes widen, when he pulled her close to him. He really was sweet..She smiled a little and didn't push him away. "We need to come up with a plan." She paused for a moment to think. "How about next time I'm controlled you follow me back to the akuma quietly? That way I don't attack you."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Chat nodded.  He hadn't thought of the situation strategically the other night.  It was just too hard watching her be controlled and not being able to do anything.  He thought he'd be able to help last night, but really he'd done of value.

"That sounds like a good plan. Hopefully, we can resolve this tonight."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:51 am

"I hope so," she replied with a smile small. She then stood up. "I guess I should wait for it to happen... Remember to stay hidden." Ladybug then headed north of the city. She parkoured across rooftops until the akuma took control of her. Then everything went black.

Ladybug then found herself standing in a random alleyway. She let out a sigh and lean against the wall. The plan failed. Her earnings buzzed and she returned to normal. Tikki was now beside her and looked upset as well. "Tikki, what are we going to do?"

"I'm not sure," the kwami replied. "Soon or later he's going to take your miraculous."

"I wondered what happen to Chat.. I hope I didn't hurt him," Marinette said ignoring Tikki's comment.

"I'm sure he's fine. Should I send another message to him?"

Marinette went quiet. The akuma was only active at night, right? So what did it do during the day? Then an idea hit her. "Tikki, tomorrow after school we are going to hunt him down!"

"We are?"

"Yes! He has to be hiding somewhere during the day. Plus he might be only able to use his powers at night! So tomorrow while I'm at school pass this message to Plagg. Tell Chat to meet me by that statue Theo made after school."

Tikki smiled "Understood."

The next day during gym class Marinette's class was doing gymnastics. The teacher was having them do cartwheels, somersault, ect. Marinette was standing off to the side deep in thought. She was trying to convince herself that this plan would work and Chat would get the message. The more she thought about the more she felt anxious. 

"Dupain-Cheng," the teacher spoke.

'What if Tikki doesn't get to talk to Plagg..?' Marinette thought to herself. 'What if Chat got hurt!? Oh god I must have hurt him! I should have looked for him last night!'

"Dupain-Cheng."

'I'm a bad partner! He probably hates me!'

"Dupain-Cheng!" the teacher yelled her name louder.

"Huh?" Marinette looked up at him.

"Please show us one of the exercises."

"Oh, right." Marinette rushed over to the floor mat and without thinking did some back flips. Everyone looked impressed. Marinette turned a shade of pink and went to stand next to Alya. The teacher then called on everyone else.

"Since when can you do back flips?" Alya whispered.

Marinette shrugged. "I guess always?"

"I see.."

Marinette just smiled at her friend nervously. This whole week Alya has been giving her strange looks and asking her questions. It was getting harder for her to lie. She prayed Alya hasn't figure it out. 

After school, Marinette quickly packed her things and left the classroom at once. She hurried to the park where the statue was located. She hid behind some trees and bushes. Unknown to her Alya was following right behind her and hid behind a nearby lamp post. She could see her friend. Marinette opened her purse and Tikki popped out.

"Did you get to talk to Plagg?" she asked her kwami.

"Yep!"

"Is Chat okay?"

"Oh, yeah."

"What happened?"

"Pigeons."

Marinette tried so hard not laugh. It was terrible that her partner was allergic to feathers. Once she composed herself, she transformed. "Tikki, Spots On!" A light engulfed Marinette and she was now Ladybug. She then headed over to the statue to wait for Chat.

Meanwhile Alya had her phone out and had the whole conversation and transformation recorded. Alya was in shock. Her best friend was Ladybug!? She then slapped her forehead. It was so obvious! Why didn't she catch on earlier!? Alya placed her phone in her pocket and moved closer toward the statue. Might as well stick around. Maybe she can somehow help clear her best friend's name.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:05 am

Adrien walked slowly into school the next morning, angry at himself for last night. Of all the things to ruin a good plan. He had to land right in the middle of a flock of sleeping pigeons. The flurry of feathers as they took off, cooing all around him was enough to send him into a sneezing fit that lasted a good five minutes while Ladybug ran off. It brought new meaning to the phrase ‘Look before you leap.’  Not to mention, she probably thought he was incapable of doing anything right. He kept failing when she needed him most.

He went through half the day on autopilot, anxiously hoping she was okay after another night of being controlled.  The akuma could decide to take her miraculous at any time, and then she’d be vulnerable to whatever Hawk Moth decided to do.  And he couldn’t even tail her long enough to stop it.

He was so distracted by his own thoughts that he barely noticed Marinette's distraught mood. If he wasn't being so hard on himself, he might have asked her if anything was wrong. It was only in gym, when it took the teacher three tries to call on her that he realized something was wrong, but he was unable to talk to her afterwards. 

’Great. Now I’m worried about two people…’ He thought to himself as he headed toward the locker room to change.  He changed slowly, letting the other students filter out of the room so he had more time to think. It wasn’t like he had to be in anywhere too quickly since it was lunchtime.

“Hey. I got a chance to talk to Tikki,” Plagg suddenly spoke up after the last student left the room.

Adrien had to keep himself from jumping at the sudden appearance of his kwami.  “You did?  When? Is Ladybug okay?” He didn’t think Plagg had the chance to leave the premises.  Did that mean Alya was right about Ladybug attending their school? He shook his head. He would not delve into it at the moment.

“She’s fine. Tikki said she thought she hurt you, but I was sure to tell her every amazing detail about your feathery downfall,” Plagg said with a smirk.

“Thanks Plagg…  So what did Tikki have to say?”

“Ladybug has a plan and wants you to meet her at the statue today after school,” Plagg answered.

­­­­Adrien thought about it.  He would have to ditch Gorilla before he could transform and meet her.  That shouldn’t be too hard if he could figure out the right excuse.  Marinette lived near the statue.  Maybe he could tell his driver he was heading over to the bakery for a study session.  It’s not like his dad would care enough to call her parents, right...?

Adrien took out his phone and looked at his schedule.  Thankfully, he would be free for a few hours after school.  The perfect amount of time for a meeting.  He sent a quick text to Nathalie about his self-inserted change in his schedule and ignored any incoming texts afterward.  They would just have to deal with it.

After school, Adrien had to avoid both Nino and his driver (who had shown up regardless) as he sneaked out of the schoolyard and headed towards the statue.  It was pretty close to the school, so he found a good place to transform in one of the nearby trees and jumped through branches the rest of the way.

Ladybug was already there when he arrived.  Much like at the Eiffel Tower, he sank in quietly beside her.  “Hey. Sorry about last night.  I messed up…” he said before she had the chance to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:16 am

It probably wasn't a great meeting spot. People were staring at her as she waited for Chat. She hoped no one called the police. She then heard Chat's apology and nearly jumped. Must he always sneak up on her? One of these days he was going to give her a heart attack.

She just smiled at him and laughed. "It's okay. It's not your fault that your allergic to feathers. I'm just glad I didn't hurt you." Her smile then faded away. Time to get serious. "So far this akuma has only been active at night. My guess it can't use its powers during the day. So the new plan is to hunt it down before nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:39 am

A small smile found its way to his lips. She was trying to cheer him up. His feather allergy was definitely a curse he could do without.  He didn't get a chance to comment before she went on to the more important subject at hand.

Chat nodded. "That could work.  Maybe we can figure out a radius of his possible location from where he's left you back in control.  Where were you the past few nights when you regained control?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:10 am

"Um just on rooftops," she replied. "So maybe it hangs out on them?" Which would make sense for a thief. "Let's go."

So Chat and Ladybug traveled across Paris from rooftop to rooftop. Sadly they have yet to see any signs of the akuma. Ladybug let out a sigh and sat down on a roof access. This was getting ridiculous. They have been searching for an hour! Ugh!!! Why was so hard it to catch a thief? Ladybug was about to say something to Chat, but everything went black. 

Criminal Mastermind was standing on a rooftop a few blocks down. He now had control of Ladybug. He laughed to himself. "Bring the cat to me."

Ladybug took out her Yo-Yo and tied him up with it. She then carried him back to the akuma (of course he was trying to break free) and dropped him down right in front of Criminal Mastermind. 

"Give me the ring," he spoke with a grin. 

Ladybug undid her Yo-Yo and quickly grabbed a hold of his arm and flipped him. She then sat down on his back and pulled his back on his right arm. She placed her finger on the ring to take it off.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:30 am

Chat's mind whirled as he tried to reorient himself. One moment he had been looking over the city, trying to find their target, and the next moment he was tied up and struggling while Ladybug was being controlled to deliver him to the akuma on a silver platter. So much for the the theory that the akuma's powers only work at night.

He didn't get the chance to escape as she untied him and promptly had him on the cement of the roof with his right arm pulled back about to steal his ring.  He quickly forced his fist closed as tight as he could, ignoring the small shot of pain through his muscles from being tightened in such an awkward position.  He needed a way out of this ASAP, so he decided talking would stall while he thought of something.

"So what did Hawk Moth promise you? Unlimited control over Ladybug to do whatever you please?" he asked, glaring at the akuma. He ignored Ladybug, who was trying to pry his fingers open.

The akuma smiled gleefully.  "She makes an amazing thief. Strong, agile, not easily beaten even by someone like you; not that that says much. And the icing on the cake is the fact no one will ever trust her again."

"You do realize Hawk Moth's just loaning you that power, right?  As soon as you get my miraculous, he'll make you take Ladybug's and your fun will be over." Chat could feel Ladybug hesitate. He stared at the akuma to find it frowning at him as if it had never thought of that.  Which meant...

"Hawk Moth doesn't really care about your goals. It's all about his goals. You're just a petty thief to him.  He never waste his energy by letting you keep his powers."  And there it was. Ladybug's grip on him failed as the akuma lost it's concentration for a split second.  That second was all he needed to turn the tables as he forced her off of him and quickly moved to the opposite side of the building to reassess.

The akuma seemed to have regained his composure and his control over Ladybug, who was walking toward Chat with a cold stare which didn't fit her at all.  

Chat tried to ignore her stare while looking for Criminal Mastermind's possessed object.  The only thing on the akuma he could see that might be that object was his face mask.  So that would be the target, Chat decided as he took a step forward.

Ladybug slowly swung her yo-yo in a large circle, letting it get faster as Chat began his approach.  Chat watched the yo-yo as he ran forward. The yo-yo flew past his face with a rush of wind and he had to duck as she quickly brought it back from behind.

Chat was so focused on getting closer to her that he missed the next throw of the yo-yo and ended up tripping onto the pavement of the roof, his legs now tied.  He rolled in the direction opposite Ladybug and pulled her forward, loosening her grip on her weapon enough for him to get his legs out of the string. 

Chat frowned, staring at his partner as she ran towards him with her yo-yo already spinning for the next attack. Criminal Mastermind was controlling her to go in for the kill, putting him at a huge disadvantage. He needed to step it up just enough to get to the akuma if he wanted even the smallest chance of winning.

He reached for his staff and split it into two smaller pieces, running forward to meet his controlled partner.  The yo-yo bounced off the staff as he passed by, and used the other to give her a quick blow to the back that he hoped wasn't too painful.  He only made it a meter before she barreled into him, seemingly unaffected by the attack he'd hoped would slow her down.

He lost his balance and grabbed hold of her arm while pulling her down with him.  She hit the roof harder than he intended, but he already instinctively added to it with a swift elbow to her side that was more reflex from a short study in martial arts that he practiced before switching to fencing than any will to hurt her.

"Sorry," he murmured as he quickly stood and rushed toward the now escaping akuma.  Chat quickly recombined his staff and extended it so he could trip the thief.  He grabbed the akuma's mask as Ladybug's yo-yo came flying towards him again, this time hitting him square in the back.  He ignored the pain as he ripped the ski mask in half. He could barely contain his relief when the black butterfly escaped the ripped object.

He swatted at the butterfly to keep it in range of his partner as she regained control and realized she needed to purify it.  Chat didn't relax until the white butterfly was flying peacefully away from the scene.

"Nice to have you back, my lady," he said with a relieved smile.  He hoped he didn't hurt her too badly in this fight...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:48 am

"It's good to be back," She smiled back at him. Ladybug then looked at the man who was akumatize. You can clearly tell by way he dressed that he was an actual thief. As he was about to make a run for it, Ladybug tied him up with her Yo-Yo. "Looks like we need to make a special delivery, Chat." She then looked back at her partner with mischievous smile. She picked the man up and they took him to the police headquarters. They threw him inside the building and went up on the rooftop.

"Glad that's finally over," she said. "Thanks for saving me. See you later." As she walked away she looked back at her partner.  She could tell he was trouble by something since he didn't say anything back. She stopped walking and frowned. What could be troubling him? She thought for a moment and realized what it could be. She let out a sigh. There was only thing she could do and she was going to regret this. Ladybug walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad your my partner." She then just smiled at him and ran off before he could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:48 am

Chat stood still for a moment as she left, his hand traveling to his cheek where she kissed him.  His heart pounded in his chest as warmth spread through him. She wasn't upset with him for taking so long; even though it took him so long to get her out of the akuma's control.  She was even genuinely happy to have him as a partner. She'd said this before, but it helped now more than ever after he felt completely useless the past few nights.

Adrien detransformed in an alley near his house and walked slowly toward home. He was suddenly remembering the fact he ditched his driver to go patrolling for the akuma. His father was going to be furious.  Not only that, but it had been hours since he left the school grounds on his own.

He quietly entered through the back door, hoping no one would notice his arrival. Unfortunately, bad luck reared its ugly head again as he turned from the security system to see Nathalie standing right behind him.  She did not look happy.  "Your father wants to see you," she said with a frown.

Adrien inwardly cringed. "Is he in his main floor office," he asked.

Nathalie nodded. "I hope you have a good excuse..." Nathalie whispered worriedly as she walked away. 

Adrien headed to his father's office, pausing at the closed door. He didn't want to go in there, but there was no doubt Nathalie had already sent his father some kind of message about his arrival.  That was part of her job, after all.  He let out heavy sigh and knocked on the door.

"Come in," his father called from the desk in the room.

Adrien did what he was told, and quietly approached the desk.

"Where were you?" Gabriel asked, looking up from his work.

"I was doing homework with a friend.  I had free time in my schedule, so I told Nathalie I would be hanging out with friends.  I didn't realize it would be such an issue..."

Gabriel did not look amused.  "If you had checked your texts, you would know that we had an impromptu meeting with the new member of the photography team. Plus, you were gone long enough to miss your piano lesson.  What was so important that you had to hang out with friends?"

"I'm sorry...  I just wanted to use my spare time to do something fun..." Adrien answered.

His father looked conflicted for a moment.  "Adrien, you have a schedule for a reason. You can't ignore it just because you want to do something else.  Next time, check your texts after you ask if you can go hang out with your friends.  You might have something else going on."

"Yes sir.." Adrien answered.  This was a pleasant surprise.  He had been expecting much worse.  "May I be excused?"

"Yes. I rescheduled that meeting for tomorrow.  Make sure you look at your schedule."

Adrien left his father's office, asked Nathalie to send his dinner to his room, and headed upstairs. He was tired from the fight earlier.  Having Ladybug as an enemy was not fun.  At least that was over.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 3:29 am

The next morning Marinette woke up to her back hurting. She slowly sat up and rubbed her back. Chat could really pack a punch. Tikki opened her eyes and giggled.

"What's so funny?" Marinette asked her.

"You kissed Chat."

Marinette glared at her." I was being nice." She climbed out of bed to get ready for school.

"Hey it could lead to something." Tikki floated down to the sub floor.

"No it won't."

"If you say so."

Marinette just ingored Tikki's strange comments. She knew how much she liked Adrien so why was she talking about Chat all of the sudden? Once Marinette got dressed, she walked down the stairs and saw her mother watching the morning news. Marinette walked into the kitchen grabbed something to eat for breakfast, but came to a halt, when the newscaster brought up Ladybug. She glanced back at the TV and saw a video recording of her fight with Chat yesterday. Her eyes widen. How? She then noticed the stamp for the source on bottom of the screen. "Ladyblog" How did Alya? The newscaster then went on saying that Ladybug was always a hero after all. At least her named was cleared...

After breakfast Marinette arrived on the school's campus, she saw Alya standing at the bottom of the steps talking to Nino. She stopped in her tracks and just stared at her friend. Is it possible? Marinette shook her head. No she couldn't know. Alya must has been in the right place at the right time. Marinette then went over to greet her friends. Alya just smiled at her and went back to talking to Nino. Yep! She didn't know! She would have gave her a look if she did. The three friends then headed to their classroom.

When they took their seats, Alya lean over to Marinette. "Want to get lunch today?"

"Sure," Marinette replied. "Where do you want to go?"

"How about the park?"

"Sounds good."

At lunch Marinette and Alya headed to the park. They grabbed food from a food vendor and found a bench. They sat down and as Marinette dug in while Alya pulled out her phone.

"So yesterday," she said as she looked for a certain video. "I stumbled on something interesting."

"Oh?" Marinette began to feel nervous.

Alya just smiled at her friend and showed her the video of her transforming. Marinette was speechless. "All this time?"

Marinette said nothing.

Alya stopped the video and started to eat her lunch. Allowing some time for Marinette to process everything.

"So...?" Marinette finally began to speak. "You followed me yesterday?"

"Yep. Girl, you were acting weird all this week."

Marinette sighed. She wasn't sure how she felt about Alya knowing the truth. 

"I wish you told me sooner!" Alya turned to her. "Updating the blog will be so much easier now!"

"Uhh...it will be?"

"Yep! You can tell me about potential attacks! I can have more interviews!"

"So you're not going to tell people who I am?"

"Of course not, girl! You are my best friend. I would never out you."

"Hmm how about that one video you posted, when you found Ladybug's history text book?"

"Uh, I got caught up in the moment." Alya laughed nervously.

Marinette just laughed. "Well, I'm glad I can trust you. I guess it will make things easier."

Alya just hugged her. "I got your back! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask to me."

Marinette smiled. "Thank you, Alya. That means a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:33 am

Adrien woke up early the next day.  The meeting with the new member of the photography team was moved to this morning before school.  He wasn't really sure why he needed to meet with the photography team, given he typically showed up and posed in whatever way they wanted.  There was not need for him to do any more than show up, listen to whatever direction the photographer gave, and pose until all the shots were done.

He took a moment to boot up his computer and check Alya's blog.  The footage from yesterday surprised him. What was Alya doing on one of the nearby rooftops?  Was she just in the right place at the best time possible?  Well, at least the comments on the video showed people were paying attention and no longer thought Ladybug was a thief.

The photography meeting was uneventful.  The new hire was younger than the lead photography (probably an intern) and seemed genuinely happy to be there.  Adrien admired his enthusiasm but doubted he would get to interact with him very often.

Adrien was almost late to school because of this meeting and ended up making it to his desk just in time for the teacher to walk into the room and start taking roll call.  He let out a sigh of relief as he pulled out his book for first period. No doubt his father would have blamed him if he was late even though the meeting was because of his father's scheduling decisions.

Nino passed him a note as class started, interested in where he'd been this morning. Had to reschedule a meeting from yesterday. Dad wanted me there this morning, he answered adding a shrug that he was sure Nino caught out of the corner of his eye.

Doesn't your dad ever give you a break? Nino asked while looking at the slip of paper in frustration as he wrote.  Adrien didn't answer. Instead, he waited to talk to Nino at lunch.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:13 am

"So who were you talking to before you transformed?" Alya asked as they continued their lunch. At the time of recording Tikki was in Marinette's purse and her back was turn. "I think I saw something flying into one of your earrings."

Since no one was around Marinette opened her purse up and Tikki flew out. The kwami wasn't please that Alya found out. "This is Tikki. She's a kwami who grants me magical powers."

"Hello," Tikki spoke greeting Alya. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"Like wise," Marinette's friend replied with a smile. "I hope we can become friends." The more Tikki thought the more she was okay with it. Alya knowing would make things much easier.

Tikki just smiled. "I'm sure we will. It will be nice to have someone to talk to about Marinette's clumsiness."

"Hey!!" Marinette shouted.

Tikki and Alya just laughed. The girls then continued their lunch and Alya asked Tikki more questions about the miraculous and how Marinette became Ladybug. After they were done eating, they returned to school.

The rest of the week was quite peaceful until Chloe and Sabrina were akumatize. That Friday Marinette hoped the rest of the weekend would be uneventful. She wanted a day to binge watch her favorite show and lay around in her sweats all day. Was that much to ask for? After school both her and Alya went to her house and they spent the evening watching movies.  Tikki joined them and the three them huddle under some blankets.

Meanwhile the mayor was in his office making sure everything was ready for tomorrow's annual ball. He was double checking his guest list, when Chloe entered the room. The mayor was surprise to see his daughter.

"What is it princess?" the man asked her daughter.

"I was wondering for tomorrow's ball if you could invite Ladybug and Chat Noir," Chloe replied as she walked over to his desk.

"Oh? Do you think there will be trouble?"

"Pfft I don't know. I just want to hang out with Ladybug."

"Hmm I do I need to thank them for saving you and your friend."

"See? You should totally invite them!"

"Alright I will..," the mayor paused. He wasn't quite sure how to contact them. He thought for a minute then an idea hit them. The evening news was going on right now. He picked up his phone and called the news station. He then made a request to for the newscaster to send a message to Ladybug and Chat Noir. They had to watch the news right?

Back at Marinette's house. Marinette walked down to the kitchen to get a drink. Her parents were watching the evening news. As she getting a soda out of the fridge she heard the newscaster that mayor was requesting a meeting with Ladybug and Chat Noir at town hall right now. Marinette let out a feint sigh. She closed the fridge and went upstairs. 

"I have to go see the mayor," she told Alya and Tikki. 

"Is there akuma?" Alya responded in excitement.

"I'm not sure. The newscaster didn't sound alarmed."

"Well, there's only way to find out." Alya jumped to her feet.

"I love how you're enjoying this." The two girls then went downstairs and told her parents that they were getting ice cream. They then made their way to town hall. They stopped in a front a building close by. Marinette looked at her friend. "You better hide somewhere. I don't want Chat to see you.."

"Girl, don't you think it would be wise for you guys to know each other?"

Marinette sigh. "Not you too." Tikki just grinned. 

"Hey, I'm just making an observation. I'll just go hang out at in the convenient store." Alya pointed a store that was across the street."

"Alright, hopefully this won't be long. Come on, Tikki." The girls then separated. Marinette went down and alleyway to transform. Once she became Ladybug, she walked inside town hall. A staff member greeted her and told her that the mayor was waiting for her in his office. Ladybug walked up the the second floor and entered his office. She found the mayor was sitting behind the desk. Chloe was sitting in one of the chairs in the room. "Hello, sir?"

"Ladybug!!!" Chloe jumped out her chair and ran over to the superhero. 

"Eh, hi Chloe." Ladybug avoided her hug and walked over to her father.

"Ah, Ladybug it's so good to see you," the mayor greeted her. "Can I get you something to drink? Please sit down."

Ladybug sat down in one the chair in front of the desk. "I'm alright, sir, but thank you. So what did you want to talk about?"

"I will talk about it, when Chat Noir gets here."

'He better come soon..' Ladybug thought to herself as she was trying to push Chloe away. The girl was trying to take a picture of her.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Adrien's phone buzzed as he sat at his desk working on his homework. He looked up from his book and grabbed the phone. The Ladyblog had just been updated with an embedded newscast from the local station. He stared at it with confusion. Alya didn't usually post full videos from other news outlets.

Adrien pressed play and listened to the story. So the mayor wanted to see them? It had been a while since they were last summoned by Chloe's father; probably since the planning for the unveiling of their statue. He wondered if there was something wrong.

Plagg flew over to him and yawned. "It's kind of a random time to call a meeting.  Are we really going to that?"

"We have to. It's impolite to leave the mayor waiting, and Ladybug might already be there. You know how much she dislikes Chloe." He chuckled at the thought.  He had no clue where Ladybug's hatred of Chloe came from unless Alya had been right about her going to their school.  Then again, the blonde did tend to get into the spotlight as much as possible without realizing how horrible she always acted.

"You're not obligated to answer the mayor," Plagg reminded him. The kwami just wanted to stay in for the night.

Adrien smiled, pulling a piece of cheese from his pocket and handing it to his kwami. "It'll only take a moment.  Then we can do whatever we want. Just finish you're cheese and we'll go."

Plagg took the bribe, like usual, and he was running across the rooftops of Paris in no time. Town Hall wasn't too far, and he was quickly greeted by one of the employees as he entered the building.  "Ladybug is already with Mayor Bourgeois up in his office," the staff member said.

"Thank you," Chat answered before heading up and knocking on the door. He heard the mayor call for him to come in and entered to see them waiting.  

"Hi. Sorry to keep you waiting.  What's going on?" he asked as he sat in a chair next to Ladybug.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:10 am

"Excellent!" The mayor clapped his hands. "I am glad both of you were able to make it."

"So what was your question?" Ladybug asked again as she managed to take Chloe's phone from her so would stop taking pictures. Chloe pouted and sat down back in her chair.

"Tomorrow the is my annual Grand Gala," the mayor replied. "I would like to have you two to attend."

"Why do think there will be trouble?"

"No it is my way of saying thanks for protecting the city."

"Oh, well that is very nice of you, sir" Ladybug stuttered and got of her seat. She then handed Chloe back her phone. "But I don't think I will be able to make it.."

"But you have to come!" Chloe shouted and jumped to her seat. She then got up in Ladybug's space. 

"I'll think about.." Ladybug then started to back away slowly. Chloe followed her.

"Please, Ladybug I really want to hang out with you."

"Ah, well you see I have plans.."

"Please!!" She then grabbed the superhero's hands.

Ladybug let out a sigh. She wasn't going to win this battle. "Alright, I'll come."

"Yes!" Chloe squealed in delight and ran back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 69  Next