Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:15 am

Two weeks of late night patrols and studying for the math test along with all his other scheduled activities had been interesting for Adrien.  He was tired, sure, but his body was used to the stress and he often went on late night patrols specifically to de-stress. Overall, he could walk around and function almost as easily as normal.  

He did wonder how Ladybug was faring, though. He didn't know much about her home life, and the only difference he really noticed the entire time was her movements becoming just slightly slower.  Either she was doing fine, or she was faking it.  There was no way he could know.

"Hey, Adrien. Nathalie's going to come knocking if you don't get ready soon," Plagg said as Adrien sat up from his bed and yawned. 

"I know," he said, heading to the bathroom to get ready and then returning to his room about 5 minutes later to find Plagg helping himself to his morning cheese.

"You know, maybe you and Ladybug should take a break.  It's not like the akuma's been active at night in the first place."

"You act like I don't get out much at night.  This would almost be normal for me without the math test," Adrien said as he gathered his books and homework from his desk. 

Plagg nodded, "I know. But your father overworks you anyway.  You just don't notice it."

Adrien waved a hand dismissively, "I do notice.  Let's get going before Nathalie freaks out about me messing up my schedule."

Plagg just shrugged and hid in Adrien's pocket.  He was having this conversation more for Marinette's sake than Adrien's. Adrien wasn't going to keel over just from some extra stress, but the brief glances he'd gotten of Marinette had not been promising. 

The first thing Adrien noticed when he got to school was that Marinette was not there yet.  Usually she and Alya would be there before him and Nino or walk in moments after.  Today, however, Marinette slowly trudged in looking ready to pass out.  He tried multiple times to turn around and speak with her throughout the morning, but there was always something else going on and she didn't seem alert enough to answer.  

Adrien quietly tapped his eraser on the desk as he worked on the math test, his mind worriedly focusing on Marinette instead of his work.  It was no surprise to him when she fell asleep during the test and was approached by the teacher.

He stood as the teacher asked him to take her to the nurse's office, thankful for the chance to talk to her. "Yes ma'am," he said.  He turned exited his row and went up the step to gently place a hand on her shoulder.  "Come on. You need rest."

He led her to the nurse's office, glancing worriedly at her as they went.  She looked exhausted.  Like she hadn't gotten any sleep recently..

The nurse was not in the room when they got there so he helped her to one of the cots. "How are you feeling?  You look like you haven't been sleeping well."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:30 am

Normally Marinette would have been happy with Adrien walking her to the nurse, but right now she just wanted sleep. She sat down on the cot and tried to think of an answer. 

"I.." she stuttered. "I've been up late working on that dress for Rose.." It wasn't a complete lie. Every night before akuma hunting she would be working on it. "Also studying for that test too.."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:39 am

Adrien was quiet.  That did make sense.  He remembered overhearing Rose ask to have it before some family get together.  Marinette probably wasn't used to having a deadline for her designing since it was mostly a hobby for her.

"I see. Well, at least the test is almost out of the picture. You should get some rest and take a night off. I'm sure Rose would understand if you weren't able to get it to her in time. Especially since this math test is really important for our grade. I don't think she would have asked for it right now if she realized how much we'd have to do for the past two weeks."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:00 am

"I guess.." Marinette muttered. 

The nurse finally came. "Sorry I was taking a break. What's the problem, Marinette?"

"I..I think I have a fever."

"Let's see about that," nurse spoke and grabbed a thermometer from her desk. She then handed it to Marinette. She then took it back, when it was done taking her temperature. "Looks like you do. Marinette, do both your parents work?"

"Yes at a bakery, but we live above it."

"Alright, well I'm sending you home." She then went back to her desk and pulled out the school's directory. She called Marinette's house and was able to speak to her mother. She then hung up. "Your mother is coming to get you. So please go get your things."

Marinette stood up and was able to get her belongings with Adrien's help. She then returned to the nurse's office and waited for her mother. It didn't long for Marinette's mother to arrive. Her mother wasn't happy that she went to school sick. She drove to school by using the bakery's delivery truck. She didn't want Marinette to walk home.

Once Marinette was home she went to straight to bed, and she didn't wake up until she heard sirens and rain coming from outside her bedroom window. She sat up in bed and saw it was dark outside. Marinette climbed out of bed and went up to her balcony. Tikki was right behind her telling her to go back to bed. Marinette walked over to the rail of the balcony. She saw the akuma driving by her house. 

"He's out!" Marinette cried.

"Yes, but you're sick!" Tikki yelled at her owner. "There is no way you can fight him! Now get back into bed."

"I have to stop him, Tikki!" Marinette looked at her kwami. "Paris needs me!"

"You're health is more important! Let Chat take care of it!"

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette shouted.

"No!!" the kwami tried to fight it, but was pulled into the earrings. Marinette then became Ladybug.

Ladybug quickly jumped roof top to roof top following the car. Each time she jumped she almost lost her footing. She heard it turning a corner so she jumped down on the street. She felt dizzy from the landing and placed her hand on her head. Ladybug was slightly losing her vision. She then heard a loud car noise and looked up. The car was coming straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Adrien stared down at his homework, tapping his pencil on his desk. He wondered how Marinette was doing now that she probably had the rest of the day to sleep.  Hopefully, she was feeling better.  He sighed and went back to his homework.

"You look distracted," Plagg said as he hovered near Adrien's shoulder.

"Just thinking. Marinette was sick today. I hope she feels better."

Plagg rolled his eyes, "You're starting to talk about her just as much as Ladybug."

Adrien smiled, "She's my friend.  There's a difference between friend and love of my life, but I'd worry about either of them if something was wrong. You're too obsessed with cheese to understand."

Plagg looked ready to respond when the sound of sirens filled the air outside. Adrien quickly stood and went to look out the window. It was hard to see in the dark, rainy night, but the red and blue lights were enough for him. It was probably the akuma.

He stopped himself from opening the window and setting off the alarm, instead turning to his door. "Come on, Plagg.  We need to go get that akuma."  He would have to ask Max how to disable the alarm on his window.  This was getting annoying already.

Adrien ran through the house with Plagg hiding just inside his shirt collar just in case there was anyone in the hallway. Thankfully, his father was doing something tonight, so no one was around to stop him from leaving the house or yard.

He ran as fast as he could toward the sound, using his staff to get on one of the buildings near the scene. His eyes brightened when he saw Ladybug was already there, but happiness turned quickly to worry as she looked out of it. She didn't even seem to notice the car barreling toward her.

Chat jumped down from the building and dove for Ladybug, grabbing her out of harm's way and just barely stopping before they hit a tree near the curb of the street.  He let her go and looked towards the car.  It was driving back and forth, lining itself up for the proper angle to attack them.

"You okay?" he asked as he looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:34 pm

Ladybug's head was spinning, after they landed on the ground. It took her a moment to be aware of the the situation. "Yes, I'm fine." She stood up. She needed to act fast. Ladybug grabbed her Yo-Yo and tried to summon Lucky Charm, but she fell to the ground on her knees. She began to cough and felt dizzy again.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Chat's eyes widened as she fell to her knees and started coughing. "You're sick..." he said in disbelief that she was out in the rain, trying to fight an akuma, when she could barely stand.  What in the world was she thinking?!

He didn't get a chance to ask her as the sound of revving engines indicated Radracer was gearing up for another attack.  Chat pulled Ladybug to her feet and and helped her dodge as the akuma roared past them.  He would not be able to fight and protect her at the same time, so he extended his staff, taking her up to a rooftop.  "You need to stay here. Let me take care of the akuma down there, and you can use your Lucky Charm up here."

Chat didn't wait for a reply before dropping back to the street. The akuma saw him and charged, but he was able to dodge.  "Looks like you're going to be second place if you can't even catch someone like me," he taunted as he barely dodged another charge. He just needed to keep the akuma busy like usual. Ladybug would be fine if she just stayed on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:02 am

"But.." Ladybug began to say, but Chat was already gone. She didn't care that she was sick. She had to fight. It was her duty to protect Paris. She gazed down and watched Chat dodging the car. Ladybug then climbed down the building. She got out her Yo-Yo and flung it at the car, but it missed. Again she felt dizzy from all the sudden movement and fell to her knees. The Radracer saw this as an opportunity to run her over.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:26 am

Chat's eyes widened as the akuma suddenly veered off towards Ladybug.  "No!" he yelled as he used his staff to push of the ground and jump toward her, determined to make it to he before the akuma.  He barely pulled her out of there, this time holding her close as his side hit and slid across the pavement.

"You okay, my lady?" he asked as he forced himself up with Ladybug still cradled in his arms. He winced as he noticed a hole in his suit from the shoulder down to the wrist where scraped skin was just starting to turn red with a very small amount of blood.  That would be inconvenient for the photo shoot tomorrow.

"New plan.  I cataclysm the car and you get the akuma.  From a safe distance.  Where the car can't get to you," Chat said slowly, hoping to get past the fever induced haze that seemed to be clouding her thought process. He needed her to not get in danger again. Next time the car would hit him.

He stepped forward between her and the car, crouching as he prepared to run forward. "Cataclysm!" he called and raced toward the car as power swirled around his hand.  Radracer didn't seem to notice and took his bait, charging toward him.  Chat met the car by sidestepping right before it hit and made sure to touch the car.

The car corroded under his touch; slowing down and crumbling to rusted dust. Radracer looked surprised by the development, but he didn't have much time to think before the akuma was forced out of the destroyed car and ready for Ladybug to purify.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:37 am

Ladybug's eyes widen, when she saw blood on his arm. She felt guilty. This was all her fault. She should have listen to Tikki and stayed home. She just stood there and watched him destroy the car. The akuma came out of the car and Ladybug pushed herself to purify it. After the butterfly was healed, her magic scattered around the city restoring things from Radracer's destruction. When Chat faced her, she hugged him.

"I couldn't have done this with you," she spoke. "I'm sorry about your arm. It's all my fault.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:47 am

Chat was surprised when she hugged him but was even more surprised by her words. He knew they were a team, but he just couldn't help thinking that she didn't need his help to win. Now she was telling him otherwise. It made his heart swell in happiness.

He gratefully returned the hug wtih a smile. "It's not your fault. You were just helping the city like always.  Just don't come out when you're sick anymore. You're too important to get hit by a car akuma."

Unfortunately, his ring beeped.  He needed to get out of there and home before transforming back. But... "I should help you home.. Or even just a few blocks from your home.  It's not a good idea for you to walk around while you're sick."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:55 am

Ladybug took a step back and looked panicked. She could hear her earrings beeping as well. Tikki was probably pushing her to turn back. "No!! I can make it! You should go home and fix your arm! See ya!' Ladybug then ran away as fast she could. It was making her feel dizzy, but she didn't care. She didn't want him to know her identity. 

Somehow she made back to her balcony and returned to normal. Tikki faced her and crossed her arms. She was pissed. "Marinette, what were you thinking!? You were lucky Chat showed up!"

"I.." Marinette began to speak.

"Your health is way more important!" Tikki continued. "I have lost a Ladybug due to recklessness before! And I do no want to lose another one! Do you understand me!?"

Marinette just nodded her head. There was no point to argue with her. She was being stupid. If Chat didn't showed up she would have been ran over. 

"Good, now go to bed."

Marinette went back inside her room and crawled into bed. The moment her head hit the pillow she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:03 am

Chat bit his lip as she ran off, fighting the urge to go after her.  Was it stupid to respect her boundaries if not following her meant she might have trouble getting home?  Plagg would probably say so.  Then again, she'd be pissed if he did follow her and found out her identity. He'd just have to hope she got home okay.

His ring beeped again, reminding him that Ladybug's identity wasn't the only one in danger if he continued to stand around thinking. He turned towards home and went back to the rooftops to get there quicker.  He had a few more minutes before he had to be safely on the ground; might as well use them.

Adrien made it home just as he was turning back to normal.  Thankfully, he had positioned himself in a small corner of the yard that wasn't easily seen when the transformation wore off.  He sneaked quietly into his house and up to the bathroom to tend to his now very sore arm.  

He turned on the faucet and washed the dried blood from his arm. It wasn't too deep; mostly a large, scrape with a small cut where most of the blood was coming from.  He quickly bandaged it up and hoped it would look a little better tomorrow before the photo shoot.  He didn't have the cover-up for it here, so the likelihood of his father seeing it was pretty high.  He had to thank all that was holy that his father didn't have a swimsuit line.  He'd never hear the end of all the rest of his scars.

The next morning Adrien woke and removed the bandage to find it looked no better than before.  His are was still really red with scrapes in a line down his arm where skin had scraped pavement.  There was a chance it could be a problem for the shoot even with cover-up... He rebandaged his arm and headed downstairs for a quick breakfast before Gorilla took him to the photo shoot.

Adrien really didn't want to get out of the car when they got there. It would be fine if his father wasn't present, but they were at his office building so there was no way his father would miss the shoot.  He savored the last few minutes that they walked into the room for the shoot.

Gabriel looked up when Adrien entered the room, his eyes scanning for any faults and landing on his bandaged arm.  "Adrien, what did you do to your arm?" he asked, unhappily.

Adrien searched his mind for the excuse he had been forming. "I'm sorry...  I got pushed over in basketball practice and ended up scraping my arm."

"Let me see it," his father said with a frown.

Adrien slowly removed the bandage, well aware the road rash looked way worse than a knock out on the basketball court.  His father stared at it, brow furrowed as if he was deciding whether or not to blow a gasket.

"That is not from basketball! You did something you shouldn't have and lied about it! And right before a photo shoot? What in the world were you doing?!" His father was pissed.

Adrien clenched his fists, not sure what to say.  "It was an accident. I'll go get ready now... I'm sure the make up team can cover it up..." He quickly sidestepped his father and headed to the dressing room to get ready. 

The photo shoot itself was a disaster. The make-up team could not completely cover the scrape, so they had to shoot at different angles that would hide the damage. Adrien suggested using Photoshop to hide, but his father said no. 

After the shoot, Adrien left before his father got a chance to scold him more.  He had no excuse to explain what happened.  It's not like he could tell his father that he was Chat Noir.  The best he could do was hope it would blow over.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:29 am

Marinette woke up the next morning and felt she did get hit by the car from last night. She sat up coughing and was greeted by Tikki.

"How you feeling?" she asked.

"Eh. I feel like my fever has gone down, but I feel congested and my head is pounding."

"That's what you get from running around in the rain." She still sounded pissed.

"Tikki, I'm sorry about last night.."

"Just don't do it again alright?"

Marinette nodded. She didn't want Tikki to yell at her again. The kwami was scary. Who knew she could get that angry? 

For the rest of the day Marinette laid around in bed. She worked on the homework Alya brought to her from Friday and watched movies. As she was working on her French homework she couldn't help, but think Chat. She was worried about his arm. She would have to apologize again the next time there was an akuma attack. 

That Monday Marinette woke up and felt much better. She wasn't 100% better, but she felt well enough to go to school. When Marinette arrived on the school's campus, she saw Adrien talking to Nino. Her eyes were drawn to the bandage that was on his arm. She stood there for a second. For some reason it bothered her, but she wasn't sure why. Marinette just shook her head and walked over to him.

"Hey," she greeted the boys. "Adrien, what happened to your arm?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:40 am

Adrien looked up and smiled at Marinette as she approached.  "Hey," he answered, "I was practicing for basketball and got knocked into the pavement.  It's not too bad; just a little sore.  How are you feeling, today?"  He had gone with the basketball excuse with Nino already. No one at school would force him to remove the bandage and actually look, so it was a safe answer. 

He waited for Marinette's answer as he had suddenly remembered she had been sick.  It was interesting that both she and Ladybug were sick at the same time.  Maybe something was going around?  Then again no one else he knew had been sick.  He mentally shrugged.  It was probably a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next