Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Super Smash Bros series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:47 pm

I own the Wii U version now. Smash feels so much better on a console than a handheld. There's so much to do!!! The game is beautiful. It's like if Brawl and Meele had a kid. It mixes the best from both games. So glad Link was improved. I hate what they did to him in brawl.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeea... I like the 3DS version but it's definitely devoid of features. I miss being able to build an enclosed stage where the damage can rack up super high and people still wouldn't get KO'd. 

Speaking of stages that have enclosed areas, the famous Hyrule Temple stage is returning. Definitely not a stage suited for the 3DS game. I'm pretty glad they're not disregarding Melee when it comes to stages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDlTj9eJEF4

This tune always fills me with nostalgia. It's nice to get some acknowledgement for the original game, the one that started it all.

Being able to choose what music plays on what stages is a nice feature the 3DS game lacks.

Thankfully it's been revealed that people will be able to purchase Mewtwo DLC without needing both versions.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:25 pm

I never expected the 3DS version to have many features. It's just there for people who would like to play Smash on the go.

Mewtwo is such a waste of a DLC character. We already have enough pokemon fighters. If we need another how about one that isn't from gen 1? Blazekin would fit nicely into Smash.

The new features:

I love being able to do co-op in Classic Mode, Events, All-Star Mode, ect. It's fun to play with a buddy. It makes it more fun.

Special Orders is awesome. If you love taking risks and getting awards you'll love it.

Smash tour, mehh? My friend and I played it. I have no idea what I was doing. Play this with the GC controller. It doesn't let you use costume controls unless I missed the option somewhere. I

8 player smash is awesomeeeeeeeeeee. It brings more chaos which fits right at home in Smash! Even with three other fighters I lose myself so it doesn't bother me one bit. 

3ds has this, Master Core and Master Fortress (Wii U). A new form of Master Hand. I have yet to fight in the Fortress, but I have fought one form of Master Core. Eh? Can I just fight the hands please? I don't need more stress in the higher levels thank you very much.

As for the music. It doesn't let you pick the exact song you want to hear. Instead you can go to each stage and picks which songs you want hear more often than others. The same goes for the menus. I had fun this feature!!
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Woo! 3DS version received yet another update that makes my replays obsolete... But on the bright side, replays and photos can now be shared with friends. I miss Swapnote. I barely got to enjoy that before they removed sharing with friends.

So as I feared, Smash Bros has become "OCs vs Nintendo Characters". My main has become a brawler Mii with crazy speed. Against powerful characters like Charizard this one just runs circles around them, smacking them like silly. 

Yoshi is still my main among actual Nintendo characters, followed by Rosalina, Luigi, Peach, and Little Mac. I really should use Toon Link and Ness more since they were among those I played most in Brawl. Definitely gonna play the everloving crap out of Mewtwo when that time comes.

The new update also allows for Amiibo compatibility, considering the horror stories I've heard about Amiibos I have little interest in them. I'd probably just get the Yoshi one since he doesn't seem to be one of the ones people want so badly that they now cost over $60.

It would be nice to have tougher AIs to fight. The 3DS version has an issue with the AI not wanting to actually fight me when I choose scrolling stages. Of course since I don't have "The New 3DS" I would need an adapter that they haven't released yet.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Aaaah Nintendo has announced that Mewtwo is on the way. The hype is get.

I had a Smash session with a good friend of mine and it reminded me of why it's so much better to play this game against actual people. Stages like 3D Land and Mushroomy Kingdom are great, but they're pretty much impossible to have a good time with when you're battling an AI. They just meander around mindlessly, rarely actually fighting. It's more like a game of chasing them down and beating them up than an actual fight.

I gotta say, I wasn't all that keen on Smash Run at first, but once I discovered how to use "powers" it ended up being much more enjoyable. I like how the game actually tells you that it's a good idea to use the hammer early on, so as to easily defeat lots of enemies early on to gain extra power-ups. Between that and using my most dangerous Mii Fighter, Smash Run has actually become enjoyable.

Edit: Nintendo just released more details on Mewtwo!

April 28th is the day that people who haven't registered both versions of the game will be able to purchase Mewtwo. $5 U.S. for both, or less than that for one. He seems to play very much like he did in Melee, having the same moveset pretty much. His final Smash is... of course... Mega Mewtwo Y. Not too thrilled about that, but whatever IT'S MEWTWO!

And then suddenly this happened.

Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:25 am

So I'm browsing a tumblr and I see this image here and at first I'm like "Aha, that's funny." But then I realize... something's not quite right here. It takes me a minute to realize what the problem is. So I look at the other images this person reblogged and I'm like "Did I miss something? Is this a mod or something?"

So I head over to ye olde Smash Bros wiki and NO. It's not a mistake at all. Apparently someone examined the code for the latest Smash Bros update and found this little surprise, which was confirmed, along with the return of a character we never thought we'd see again.

As much as I'm tired of Fire Emblem sword users, Roy has a certain nostalgia to him and I preferred him over Marth very much.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:10 am

Saw those yesterday too, wasn't sure what to think until I actually looked it up. hooray for leaks. I feel bad for whoever was in charge of making the presentation for those characters a few days from now)

I was never into Street Fighter, pretty much everything I know, I know from Keroro Gunso (some minor characters are references of SF characters) so Ryu's pretty "meh" for me, i'll still buy him though, because I can't have an incomplete roster.

and Roy, between him and Marth, I liked Marth more (can't say no to a bishonen in a tiara) but I was still kinda sad to see him go when Brawl came around, but I knew why, so *shrug* - so I'm happy he gets a chance to fight now too.
If for no other reason, then for Katie Tiedrich's comics http://awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=102714
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:02 am

Wait that was a real? Yay Roy is back!! I missed him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:16 pm

TA DA!! I found this on my youtube sub this morning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros series   Super Smash Bros series - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3