Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Teen Titans (TV Show) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Teen Titans (TV Show)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Teen Titans (TV Show) Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans (TV Show)   Teen Titans (TV Show) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Might as well bring up this little show! Does anyone remember this TV show on CN back in the early 2000s? I do! I was in love with this show when it was airing (still a big fan). Love 

Now, I know the TV show is quite different from the comics. I have never read the comics. I've just seen people talk about the differences on the internet. In my opinion both versions should be judge separately. 

So my favorite character is Starfire and my favorite season is the first. I love Slade guys! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans (TV Show)   Teen Titans (TV Show) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Very much. Very much liked that show back in its hayday. Raven was my favorite but the entire gang was likable.

I especially liked the values that showed up once in a while, like when a kid with a prosthetic arm approaches Cyborg and proclaims that they're both the same, and Cyborg points to the kid's heart and says "You're right, but it's not your arm that makes us the same. It's the stuff connected to it."

Then Cartoon Network had to go and cancel it, and never at a worse time than that episode where Terra is found alive but has no memory of the Titans. Beast Boy tries again and again to get through to her and the episode ends with Slade appearing beside him and telling him to let her go.

Then Cartoon Network did the one thing worse than cancelling it. They created Teen Titans Go, a moronic, wacky cartoon where our lovable cast of characters is replaced by a bunch of comedic sociopaths. I tried again and again to like this show, but it's just... a shell of what the old show used to be.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans (TV Show)   Teen Titans (TV Show) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 pm

I really don't get why they cancelled this show. The characters were very likeable and the writers did a good job making show silly, but mature at the same time. As for TT Go. I enjoy watching it from time to time, but I still wish they made a sixth season. Starfire didn't get her own season!   Mad
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans (TV Show)   Teen Titans (TV Show) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:38 am

I liked teen titans okay. Like I admit it's a wonderful cartoon, but it just wasn't something I watched on a weekly basis. 
I didn't see the last episode as it aired, I saw it after the fact, but I can understand the frustration from fans - but I thought it was a beautiful last episode. I'm sure some of the writers and directors knew it would be the last episode, so they gave us a little bit of closure. I like the way the episode channeled some Kare Kano in there too.

I've seen some of TTG, and I thought it was cute. Again, not something I'd follow, but good enough. I liked some of the goofier episodes of the original, so it was good to see some of that same writing style back.
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans (TV Show)   Teen Titans (TV Show) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:39 pm

I didn't mind how the series ended either. However it did leave me wanting more. Even though I was huge fan of the series near end of it I didn't watch as much. It was the last season where Beat Boy was the central character. I don't hate Beast Boy. I love him very much, but his season wasn't for me. I didn't really care for the Doom Patrol or the villains. However I do like the idea of adding more heroes to the honorary titans line up.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Magical Girl
mysteryloveandjustice
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 297

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans (TV Show)   Teen Titans (TV Show) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:16 pm

I LOVE TEEN TITANS AND I HAVE 1 REASON FOR WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH

RAVEN'S. ARC. <3333333
Back to top Go down
http://angstyotps.tumblr.com
Sailor Zelda
Civilian
Sailor Zelda
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 93

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans (TV Show)   Teen Titans (TV Show) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:01 am

Raven's arc. Oh freaking boy, that was probably THE BEST SEASON. 
I have vague memories of watching this show as a kid. Then this summer my best friend invited me over to her house and we binged watched two and a half seasons. The ending makes me so mad. It's probably my favorite aninated show that's not an anime (besides Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb). Raven is my favorite character, mostly because I am Raven in many ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans (TV Show)   Teen Titans (TV Show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans (TV Show)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1