Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Video Games Habits  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Video Games Habits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Video Games Habits  Empty
PostSubject: Video Games Habits    Video Games Habits  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:49 pm

The title explains it all! Share your habits while you play video games!

Mine:
1.  Restart: I restart my games like crazy.  I do it mostly with pokemon games. 
reason one: I get bored easily and want to make a new file (if the the game only has one file or I have beaten it). 
reason two: I love beginning of video games. Starting out on your adventure is so much fun!

2.Talking: I talk to myself  like crazy when I play video games. Sometimes my mom comes into my room and asks who I'm talking to or if I'm okay if I'm shouting. 

3. I sometimes leave games unfinished: There are a bunch of games I have never beaten. I get bored of it and wont go back to it for a long time. Or I  buy more games.

4. Gamer Rage: I have it bad.... I will swear like a sailor and will hit a pillow or the floor with my fist. Depends what I'm sitting on.

5. Competitive: My friends will probably agree with this. I am super competitive with games and I am a sore loser. I bit someone once for losing a match in pokemon stadium...(I was a kid! I don't do this anymore. XD)

6. Put the games in the wrong boxes when changing games out. I bet OCD people would kill me. XD
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Habits    Video Games Habits  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:34 pm

My worst habit is taking a break from a game and then never finishing it.  Doesn't matter if I like the game or not.  I played Ocarina of Time at least three times before I actually beat it.  I'm on my second time with Wind Waker (which I'm on a break from), Pokemon hasn't been beaten since gen 2, and I got so close to beating Final Fantasy IX that I probably only needed another week at most.  I do this with anime series too, but it's easier to pick those up again than with games since you actually have to remember what you were doing in a game.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Habits    Video Games Habits  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Wow and I thought I was bad with pokemon! I have beaten Silver, Black, Black 2, and now I'm about to beat X. I kind of beaten Soulsliver, but I havent beaten Red yet because his pokemon are the 80s and mine are like in the 50s. >.<
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Habits    Video Games Habits  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Yep.  I think the last game I beat that wasn't Zelda related was Okami.  That was on the PS2...  Then I beat it on the Wii for fun.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Habits    Video Games Habits  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:01 pm

I thought you at least beat White?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Habits    Video Games Habits  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:16 pm

I beat N and Ghetsis, but I didn't beat the Elite 4 the second time.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Habits    Video Games Habits  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm

wow a GA session I didn't know others were in that. 

Anyway my gamer habits are more or less as follows. 

1. Gamer Rage. That is my biggest and baddest habit. I yell at the game, I get mad and lightly toss the control, cause those things aren't cheap. I really get into my games. I call foul on so many things. 

2. buying new games. I do this all the time. It doesn't stop me from beating the ones i already have but it does sometime mean that beating an older game has to wait. Or like when a new one drops that i have been waiting for, like KH 1.5 or AC4: Black Flag. Those pushed back the other games i had waiting. I do that a lot push others to the back to make way for other games. 

3. Insulting the GC character on the screen. I get really colorful when I start gaming and it can be rather bad. I call the character everything under the sun and then some. My favorite so far is calling Ezio, a Flying Italian F**K-T**D. it's lots of fun. 

4. Over beating a game. I tend to own games in some form or another, I have to get all the trophies and do all the stuff if i can at some point. Not like I won't move on to something and come back but I will get around to totally beating the game at some point. 

5. Boxes and Discs over downloads. I don't care to download games but I did recently download Okami for the PS3, which i have to be totally honest is AWESOME! I loved it when I played it on the ps3, not so much on the Wii but that could do with my shoulder than anything else. 

so that about sums me up.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Habits    Video Games Habits  Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Games Habits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1