Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Headcanons - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Headcanons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 pm

I think they give off a sibling vibe. I just don't view them as a blood related brothers.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 500

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:17 pm

OMG, I love the alien military headcanons!

Here are some of mine:

Kisshu (manga):
-Kisshu absolutely loves rain, because on his planet he never really got the see the sky and water was a rarity... Water from the sky is, to him, the most amazing thing ever
-Kisshu's actual family only consists of an older sister and his mother anymore, his mother being a fragile person. His father has disappeared before his birth. Kisshu is actually a family-type person and will do anything to get to see them again. He has still not fully adjusted to having Pai and Taruto as his family, because he does not want to replace the real one.

Deep Blue (behold, here comes too much thought):
-Deep Blue used to be an ordinary alien in the early time of their population on earth until he found the initial first Mew Aqua, which, back then, was too pure and powerful for anybody to hold or grasp. Being the first person to get in contact with it, Deep Blue received a lot of the power, causing him to become something like Mew Aqua's counterpart
-Deep Blue is the feeling side of the Mew Aqua, so to speak. Not necessarily the bad counterpart, but the one who can make mistakes. A thing the Mew Aqua as a mere power without feelings is not capable of.
-Deep Blue then lost his original personality, becoming a new kind of thing, close to a god
-He was immediately made his people's leader and kind of locked away... He could watch the people, but they didn't interact with him, because talking to THE MASTER was forbidden for mere citizens. But Deep Blue didn't realize how lonely he was, because that wasn't a feeling he was familiar with
-When the aliens had to leave the earth they left Deep Blue with actually thanking him, because they relied on him and entrusted their homeworld to him
-Which basically meant they technically left Deep Blue for dead, even though they did not realize it
-Deep Blue first almost died, but finally he realized that uh wait... that was kind of a dick move. So he used his powers to transfer his spirit into other living creatures so that he could exist on when his body died
-And so he existed for 300 million years, seeing earth develop
-He kind of hoped for his people to come back for him, but they never did, so he started to loathe them
-But he fell in love with earth, the beautiful planet he was with for so long. He started seeing Earth as his, because he felt like he was the only one who could understand it
-Humans actually look so similar to the aliens due to Deep Blue's presence on earth
-Deep Blue only was able to awaken in Aoyama because of the Mew Aqua in his body. But also he and Aoyama had similar mind-sets so he found it easy to convince the boy of his opinions
-Masaya actually could feel Deep Blue as a child and he knew he was present, but later gave up that belief, passing it off as something childish
-He could only know so much about Deep Blue, because Deepie allowed him, thinking Masaya finally was someone who understood how he saw earth
-Deep Blue never planned to do anything for the aliens, he only called them back to help him awaken
-Deep Blue's goal was to destroy earth and end his own long life along with it, so that nobody would ever be able to hurt earth again and it would be his forever

... there is more, but I forgot at them moment ^^"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Your Deep Blue headcanon are awesome! Between that and your interpretation of Aoyama, both characters seem to have so much unused potential. It's almost criminal how little was done with both characters in the series.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:46 pm

You got to remember that the series is a simple magical girl series. It's a blessing and cruse. It allows fans to create several headcanons, but at the same time we want to know more.
Back to top Go down
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

I loved filling up the holes so much. I mean, I would've loved to see more of Deepie's gorgeous hair, hmmhmh, but I am pretty content with just being able to sit here...silently doing weird things while working those three blue-colored idiots out... though I have disregarded Blue Knight too much up until now XD
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

@Mew Ami: That's true. But it bothers me now that I've started to think more about the series.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Yeah I know back then I overlooked the plotholes. I was a young stupid teenager though. XD
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:51 pm

XD, okay, I know I was more or less gone for two days, but I'm off the entire weekend. So I'll be posting more.

And I have to say, Mikamei, I absolutely love your headcanons. And the Deep Blue ones by Blü. I have to ask, is it okay if I graft some of the smaller points into my own world building for the "alien" adopted homeworld? (I should've posted some more of the headcanons regarding their world in my post, not just the ones relating to the three central 'aliens', XD, so you'd have an idea of what ones I was talking about. Want me to repost them and add them in?)

You both have obviously put a lot of thought into this, though. I can't wait to discuss it with you. ^^

For Reference - All three lists:
Back to top Go down
Teratoaster
Civilian
Teratoaster
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Somebody here mentioned Kisshu being a Type A Stepford Smiler.(Sorry, site says I can't post the link.) I think Aoyama is a Type B. Aoyama's body and mind were taken over my Deep Blue at an early age, and he's always felt weird like he isn't really himself. Because, you know, he's not. After he has successfully rid Deep Blue's spirit from his body, Aoyama still can't bring himself to feel real emotions. He has none to feel,in fact. He's never had a real personality. His entire being has been forever focused on putting up an act to hide this weird thing inside of him. Now that it's gone, Aoyama has nothing, and he doesn't know what to do.
Because of this, I always imagined his relationship with Ichigo wouldn't end well. He could try all he wanted to make himself truly happy with her, but he just can't feel any emotion. I supposed it also could have taken a lighter turn, with Ichigo helping Aoyama through this. Maybe he would go into therapy.

Aoyama is a totally cool character in my book, though. No hard feelings on him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 am

That's a really neat headcanon! :O I never thought about that before. I always image that Aoyama and Ichigo would break up sometime in high school. I feel like they would get bored with each other because after all they started as a middle school couple and usually middle school love is puppy love.
Back to top Go down
Teratoaster
Civilian
Teratoaster
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah, they probably would break up in highschool like that, if not for some other reason like my headcanon. Do you think it would be awkward, though? They went through some pretty crazy, world-saving shenanigans together. It might be hard to break up because you got bored, and they'd just keep seeing each other in the hallways or on the streets. But I guess this could be compared to any situation where you were close friends with someone, and then you just faded apart. That's awkward sometimes, but life goes on.
Wow I feel like I type a bunch of stuff and then it makes no sense. .-.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:37 pm

No it makes sense. I feel like things would be very awkward for them. They both know a lot about each other and I'm sure Ichigo would worry about Aoyama telling people that she's a mew mew to get back at her for breaking up with him. I only image this because Ichigo is such a drama queen when it comes to boys. However, I'm sure some how they would remain close friends. Perhaps form a brother sisterly love for each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: The Main Five :: Tokyo Mew Mew-