Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Magical Girls vs Common Baddies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

Coffee Beans : 93

Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Empty
PostSubject: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:53 am

Well, here is an idea that maybe will be bizarre, but i had it.

An unprotected dimension had the most corrupt people in power, making the world insecure and unstable. Not in a magical way, but in a human way, criminals have taken the streets and there's no one who can stop them... That is until Lucia Lua, an school girl, aquires magical powers and summons magical girls of different dimension to help her combat crime.

This role is linear and is basically combat orientated. A maximum of 4 magical girls can join, this magical girls need to be canon characters magical girls of any series, or Lucia herself that, if not controlled by the player, will be controlled by the narrator. (Remember, aside from Lucia, the rest of the characters need to be canon)

The way to enter in the game, will be the next: i will post a basic description of an stage, and the character needs to step in, transforming, already transformed, an tell why she is there. In any moment, the character can advance through the streets, making enemies appear. While there are enemies, no magical girl can join until the enemies are defeated. So, even if there aren't 4 girls, the role can proceed.

When someone joins, i present the name, HP of the girl and the MP. And also i will make Lucia summon the girl.

The attacks can be physical or magical, the last ones consume MP. The physical are limited to three actions per post, and movements like jump and kick or run and attack count as 2 actions. But walk, take objects in the scenario, jump normally, turn to see an enemy or get close to one are free actions. The magical are limited to one action and, from that, the post will need to end. If you post something in an action scene but doesn't any physical or magical action, it's considered that you have ended your turn.

When an enemy attacks a magical girl, this one needs to say something that makes clear that receive damage, like "ouch", if not, all the actions made of that magical girl will be ignored. If an attack makes you fell to the floor, not only you have to make clear the damage received, but also you need to say that you stand up again, this counts as one action. Also, my enemies need to express something if they receive damage, if i didn't do it, inform me. Plus, once all the magical girls made clear that they receive the attack, i will proceed passing the turn.

If a magical girl is defeated, it needs to lose her transformation, say something if wanted, and then dissapear from the dimension. Resuming, you have to make a defeat scene.

If there are 4 magical girls, and one is defeated in combat, then another magical girl can join after the end of the combat. If all girls are defeated, the role will not progress until someone joins or makes reapear a magical girl defeated. (if an enemy says something, doesn't count as progress)

Girls, outside combat, can talk to each other if the players want, remember to impersonate the girl you selected and not the one that your partner is controlling, and the enemies only can talk if the narrator(AKA:the creator of the role) makes them do it.

Every combat starts with the "*ACTION*" word, everything below it is part of the action scene.

If an object does not exist in the scenario or you don't have one in the inventory, don't invent it or the post will be ignored.

You can make a character appear in other side of the city, revealing more map, or you can separate from the group. But if someone wants to join you in battle or you want to join in another battle(if you are not making spawn a character there): 

first:your turn will be the last to role.
Second:you will have to travel to the place where the battle is playing, and once you reach, your character must join by saying so.

If two battles are ocurring at the same time, i will call character turns, for example, if your battle starts in other place and i say that the turn passes to another character in a distant battle, your battle cannot progress until i call your character's turn.

Well, thats all, what do you think? I want an opinion because i don't know if put it in alternate universe or noob.

EDITED RULES AND STORY.

Last edited by Arcane on Mon May 22, 2017 4:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:30 am

sounds like a goo idea! I think you could pull it off. Idk if i'd be up for taking part I'm more of a creative writing story telling rper but this sounds like a really fun idea!
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:34 am

OH do you have a way figured out to keep track of items in their inventories? like a google doc or something? will you use that to track hp and mp too? can an attack be avoided if the other player chooses to or will there be a few attacks that will hit no matter what like Sailor Moon's healing Aoe things? How will players know when they encounter an baddie? will you be playing the baddies to make that easier and in addition more seemingly fair? 

how will you determine which items a girl gets? Will they be able to come in as say Eternal Sailor Mercury or will they have to level up after so many wins? will you keep track of wins? will the other girls have to wait till the first one is defeated or will they take turns fighting baddies? 

i think that's all my questions for now ^^
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Luna wrote:
OH do you have a way figured out to keep track of items in their inventories? like a google doc or something? will you use that to track hp and mp too? can an attack be avoided if the other player chooses to or will there be a few attacks that will hit no matter what like Sailor Moon's healing Aoe things? How will players know when they encounter an baddie? will you be playing the baddies to make that easier and in addition more seemingly fair? 

how will you determine which items a girl gets? Will they be able to come in as say Eternal Sailor Mercury or will they have to level up after so many wins? will you keep track of wins? will the other girls have to wait till the first one is defeated or will they take turns fighting baddies? 

i think that's all my questions for now ^^
The first question: Yes, i will use google doc for that. If you want to check your inventory, stats or skills, you have to put that your magical girl checks that and i will pass the link.

The attacks: Sometimes, an enemy can fail an attack or, in some cases, if you use something to mislead the enemy, it can fail to attack you or it can make you dodge the attack, but that is based on statistics. Same thing when the girls attack, certain enemies dodge frecuently, but generally the attacks impact.

Enemy appearing: when enemies appear, i will make a post when they appear, i will put what kind of enemies are and if they got something to attack or defend. (Sometimes, they can have a different type of clothes that make them invulnerable to certain magic, or make the defense rise up. (example: if an enemy is invulnerable to electricity, Cure Peace will need to attack physically)) In this posts i will not make enemies attack, i will tell action and who is the one who has the turn.

Controlling enemies: Like i said, i can only control the enemies, so yes, i will act as them the whole role and the bosses. I will play too the role of NPCs like civilians or vendors. This prohibites me to act as one of the magical girls. (Except if an enemy attack manipulates them temporarily, but this is rare and i will tell if an enemy has this type of attack. Since the baddies are usually normal people.)

Items: Things like XP and Money i will distribute them depending on their performance. (Of course, not only attacking, if a character made healing and buffs to the players, protection, and other actions who helped in the battle, it deserves to be rewarded too.) But the weapons or general items, since not all the enemies have them and don't come in big cuantities, i will post what items are in the enemies inventories, and you will decide who takes them or if they are left behind. All the girls can use different types of weapons, but if a weapon it's too heavy or requires skill to use it, you will have to level up to equip it, and the way the girl levels up depends on the type of performance that had. (if it had defensive stance, ofensive, healer, buffs, offensive magic, defensive magic, use of certain weapons, etc.)

Special transformations: Things like changing forms can be only done by leveling up and by getting special items if you find something weird in the specifications of the scenario. (i will describe every time that you advance, so keep track of the descriptions, you can find secrets) If a girl who already had a new form is defeated, when she is selected again, she can came back as the form she achieved and the level will be the one that had when she achived the transformation.

Protected levels: Speaking of that, every 15 levels, they will be protected, so, for example, if a girl is defeated and had level 18, if selected again she would come back not as level 1, but as level 15. If the girl achieved a transformation in level 28, that level will be protected.

Turns: When a girl uses all of their offensive actions, her turn will finished and, after i show the efect it had in an enemy, and make the turn holder enemies attack(depending the baddie who has the turn) and then, i will tell who has the next turn. The turns of the girls are determined by entering order, but the turns of the enemies are completely random. It can happen that player1 has the turn, but then 2 enemies attack and then player2 has the turn. (Anyway, i will keep track of the turns in the battle(putting turn 1 or turn 2) so you can figure out how they are distributed.)
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:05 pm

well... Do i put it in Noob Cafe or Alternate Universe? And, when can i start it? Sorry if i sounded impatient ^^
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:05 am

sounds like alternate to me. put it there. 

it all sounds so well thought out! i'd make sure a link to the google doc you'll be using is in your first post or in your ooc thread.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:17 am

I cannot post external links... i'm going to past you the docs then

Oh.. i'm also informed that i can't past external links for 7 days...
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Amazing Idea. I'd like to know, Would we need profiles for entering? also, could we use Original characters to enter? And about the system, what if certain skill are "counterlike" and require attack but deliver something like attack from behind and such? Also about skill that gradually reduce hp o paralyze?

It's an amazing idea!
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Beat wrote:
Amazing Idea. I'd like to know, Would we need profiles for entering? also, could we use Original characters to enter? And about the system, what if certain skill are "counterlike" and require attack but deliver something like attack from behind and such? Also about skill that gradually reduce hp o paralyze?

It's an amazing idea!
No, you won't need profiles to enter, except if you want your OCs in there. But with canon magical girls, you just post where the role starts that your character enters there. It can be already transformed, it enters and transforms. And you can make the character say why she is there or something. Once you have done this i will show in the same post that your character had entered and i will save the info of the character in google docs.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:18 pm

here are the lists that i'm going to use in the role:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hNtmnHULCbTYskQjxEu8FStuA0MDpXbFyM0RPDdvQ2Y/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a_s_ai50WTpJUZa7EFCNsIBsxt0NjrhpCJMDWSdKeaM/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TNcXTBYqoL4OGs8Gyz8RQuV2nsgVBt8Z11YH4uN9Ak4/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v39_zGDiGsM_ZUtTr7lUFID0_Lw_xWwJx6fH_sEMy5E/edit#gid=0

I will start fill them up as soon as people join n.n I will post the stats in the role post too.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Seems amazing. Since I'm going for an OC, Do I need to list initial status, equipment and such? And as the story goes on, Will I level up? Looking forward to your answer. Read you later!
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Just write here who is the OC, and the inicial equipment if he has any. The hobbies and preferences too if you want and i will register everything. And yes, you will level up as you progress.  wink
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:23 pm

I add 2 things, because i though that probably will lead to confusion in the role if i don't put it.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:15 pm

i updated the rules, since i talked with beat i saw necessary adding this new one. I can be updating and i will post every time that i update something.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:32 am

Asked for request to google docs if possible, will finish Isaac and start with the magical girl. Also, about dodging and running away? is it possible? how? is it like taking a defensive/agility stance? also can we interact with the objects in the environment like knocking down a garbage can to slow enemy movement while movement?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girls vs Common Baddies   Magical Girls vs Common Baddies Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Girls vs Common Baddies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next