Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Moco Moco Friends Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Moco Moco Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Also known in Japan as "Apprentice Witch and Fluffy Friends" is an rpg for the 3DS that I just learned exists five minutes ago and it looks adorable. It seems to be very similar to Pokemon, but with cute witches in a magical realm.

I'll just leave this article and let you all look that over.

http://gematsu.com/2015/08/moco-moco-friends-coming-north-america-this-fall

I had been considering the Youkai Watch game that I saw JWittz talking about in his Robopon video, but this seems more appealing to me. Odd considering my interest in Pokemon is dying, but who knows. Maybe you can battle these without a system of tiers and stupid moves like Stealth Rock dominating everything.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:47 pm

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED

Thanks for posting this! I had never heard of it, but now I'm definitely going to play it when it comes out! I love Pokemon, and I love cute stuff, so this is a win win for me!
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:03 pm

Found a gameplay video of the Japanese demo!

Honestly, this game looks adorable, and I am very excited for it to come out! I'm probably going to wait a bit after it comes out to get it, though, but only because I want to wait for information about the game to come through. I don't really want to go into it blind.

The only thing I'm sad about though, is that there appears to be a heavy amount of voice acting in this game... And I just know that the English version is going to be nowhere near as cute as the Japanese version. Cry I wish I knew Japanese...
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:01 pm

At least it's not Capcom...

Dub voice acting (especially with young girl characters) is never as cuddly as the Japanese, unless they actually get a child to voice them like they do on Adventure Time.

Bugawd that battle gameplay was adorable, especially the protagonist cheering and reacting in the background. It's a little touch that makes the character feel more attached to the gameplay, whereas in Pokemon the trainers aren't shown at all during the battles.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:03 pm

So, there's an official English site up now! It has lots of information on the story and characters. I noticed that they're retaining the Japanese names of the human characters, and the English trailer is just the Japanese trailer with subtitles. I really like that! Gives me hope that this is going to have a good translation. I was already excited for this game, but I'm hyped now.

Oh, and another thing I love is that almost all the human characters are female. The only one that appears to be male is the shopkeeper. That's great! We need more games like this, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:20 pm

The monsters look cute and the attack animations are amazing. The only thing is I cannot read the thread without...laughing. As "Moco" Means "snot" in spanish. "Snot-Snot" friends isn't...something to take seriously, but that aside, looks good. We need more stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:43 pm

OMG. Laugh That's amazing.

I admit, the title is pretty odd. When I first heard of this game, I didn't know what "Moco" was referring to, but after checking out that link, I see that that's actually the player character's default name. Knowing that, the title choice is kind of weird. I definitely prefer the Japanese title of the game, Apprentice Witch and Fluffy Friends, but long names like that don't usually carry over well into the West.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:38 pm

Another thing I noticed from the demo that I forgot to mention. When the plushkins take damage, little puffs of cotton come out of them. Battle Damage~ Very interesting for an rpg.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Looks like they updated their website & have profiles and stuff now.http://aksysgames.com/mocomoco/

I'm so excited for this game! I already pre-ordered it and I hope it's fun - I mean how can it be bad?
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:38 pm

it looks cute.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 4:55 am

BunnyBelle wrote:
I'm so excited for this game! I already pre-ordered it and I hope it's fun - I mean how can it be bad?
It's Aksys we're talking about here, they almost never fail to deliver. But let's hope people and magazines don't start on "Pokemon ripoff" and stuff, other than that I have high hopes for it.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:00 am

So, there's a review out now. From the looks of it, the game is mostly a dungeon crawler, with a pretty small overworld. Also, in an interesting turn of events, the game was NOT English dubbed, and the audio is raw Japanese! That's fine by me, since Japanese voice acting usually sounds cuter anyway.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Destructoid wrote:
don't get your hopes up over the prospect of exploration. This is mostly a dungeon crawler. Most of the game's chapters consist of an errand or object that's found at the bottom of a dungeon, which can be accessed in list format in the hub world. It's fun, but repetitive, as most of the areas look the same and the mazes aren't all that complex.

Bah. This reminds me a lot of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, which I found to be incredibly tedious and repetitive. Pretty much the same thing. Head to a dungeon for some task, areas look the same, so on.

The battles themselves seem to be the most outstanding thing about it, but even Pokemon can't make a game entertaining with those alone, which is why those games have been disappointing me lately.

And there not being much of a story is another thing. I might get it if the price drops to like $20 some day, but right now I'll stick with one $40 regret purchase.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Yeah, I'm not too sure about the dungeon crawling thing myself. See, I've never actually played a dungeon crawler before, so I can't really say whether or not I'd like one. But from what I've heard about them, they sound kind of repetitive and boring, and I'm not really sure about spending that much money on yet another repetitive game. Especially after spending $40 on Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, and eventually just giving the game away to my cousin, I really don't want to get burnt again on something that just came out. So I'm just going to wait it out. I have other stuff going on right now anyway, so I don't really need a new game.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:00 am

To be fair all AC games are like that which is why you take breaks from it. XD
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Moco Moco Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moco Moco Friends   Moco Moco Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Moco Moco Friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next