Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Magical Girl
mercuryfan
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 1040

Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:33 am

General Information

Name: Achyan Mizuno
Birthday: 9th August

Appearance

Achyan normally wears her school uniform, which is like the school uniform her mother wore, except that it is baby blue & white instead of dark blue & white. She has shoulder length baby blue hair and lavender eyes. She is 5’2” tall and weighs about 90 pounds.  When she is not in her school uniform, she normally wears dresses or skirts, preferring those to pants or shorts, like her mother; but unlike her mother, Achyan prefers to show off her curvy body (so she prefers short sleeves, and she feels that the higher the hem line on her skirt or dress, the better; she even sometimes wears midriff-baring shirts, much to Ami's horror when she notices such a shirt on her own daughter).  At least a paragraph. Images are acceptable, please use at least 2, one casual and the other in their school uniform.

Personality

Achyan is very sweet and affectionate towards her mother and very shy when around strangers.  Also like her mother, she does exceptionally well in school.  But unlike how her mother was during her teenage years, Achyan is very bratty and immature - for example, she likes loud hard rock music.  And Achyan gets no pleasure out of helping people - in fact, she will sometimes purposely give them erroneous information.  In terms of addressing other people, Achyan does not do what her mom does in addressing everybody formally (with -san); in fact, she often omits the honorific, because she is more lazy and more casual than Ami.

In terms of food, Achyan has somewhat different tastes than her mother.  Achyan is pretty much a meat-and-potatos girl, because she likes to have meat most of all.  And just about any type of meat will do for Achyan except liver, as long as it is cooked correctly (she likes her meat cooked a little less than most people).  And she likes her starches almost as much as her (correctly cooked) meats; in fact, for snacks, Achyan will often eat a lot of potato chips.  Her favorite flavors of potato chips are corn chips (like Fritos) and almost any flavor with sour cream.  But Achyan does not like any vegetables other than corn, and the only fruits Achyan will eat are bananas and oranges (unless she feels like she is forced to eat some of another fruit).  So it has been a battle for her parents to try to get her to eat enough fruits & vegetables.

History Achyan is the daughter of Ryo Urawa and Ami Mizuno. Her parents have told her true stories about the heroics of Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury since she was about 8 years old, to prepare her for what they saw as her probable future role as a chibi senshi.  Just after Achyan’s 12th birthday, they brought Achyan to the Hikawa Shrine to see if Luna, Artemis, and/or Rei could sense any senshi power in her; Luna and Rei did.  Just after that, her parents started her on senshi training.  As the senshi training got more rigorous, Achyan started rebelling more against it.  She has even openly told (well, more like yelled at) her parents that she doesn’t want to be a senshi if it means having to go through this training.  But in the end, her parents have won most of those arguments, even if only by threatening to take away something Achyan cherishes.

In terms of school and social life, Achyan discovered early in Elementary school (like her mother) that other kids don't really socialize much with highly intelligent kids like herself.  Especially highly intelligent kids that like to brag, because Achyan didn't develop Ami's trait of humility/modesty.  But Achyan had a different way of dealing with this than her mother, because Achyan tried to find out what most of the other kids like.  So Achyan learned to tone down her bragging a lot.  And now in her younger teenage years, Achyan has, for example, developed a taste for loud rock music (as stated above in her Personality).  Also as stated above, she has started rebelling against her parents.  This has made Achyan difficult to be a parent of, especially for Ami, who has no experience in rebellion.  As for Achyan's social standing among her peers, these changes in her personality have helped somewhat, but not as much as Achyan had hoped.  So she has some friends, but not a lot of them.  And because she is so intelligent, she does not cause any problems with any of her teachers or in any of her classes.  Though when outside of her classes but still in school, Achyan has no problem with causing trouble.

Special Abilities Achyan is extremely intelligent.

Magical Girl Information

Magical Girl Name: Sailor Chibi Mercury
Transformation(s): Mercury Generational Power, Make-Up! ; (and later) Mercury Eternal Power, Make-Up!
Weapons or Items: She has her transformation rod, of course.  And she has a communicator watch; hers is colored baby blue.  Also, she has a hand-held supercomputer like the original Sailor Mercury had, except hers is baby blue colored on the outside with the symbol of Mercury in navy blue.
Guardian (if needed):N/A

History as a Magical Girl

She got the power to become a magical girl at birth, via the DNA of her mother.  But she hasn’t fought any enemies yet, so she doesn’t really have any history at it.

Other:I am only using this profile in one Storyline.  It is called A Sailor Moon RP for now.

RP Sample:Must be at least 50-150 words.

Last edited by mercuryfan on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
mercuryfan
Magical Girl
mercuryfan
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:14 am

I just added info on which foods Achyan likes, as well as some info on foods that she certainly does not like.  But I would still like some help on this profile.  I consider the History section to be most in need of improvement (ideas for additions there are more than welcome), and the Appearance section to maybe need some help.  Also, are there any sections I should add?
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:21 pm

I also like her. and  how she is different from her mom. Maybe write about the name Achyan and how she  was named that name? It is  a name that I have not seen before...

she sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Magical Girl
mercuryfan
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Interesting idea.  I will have to do some research on her given name, because I just copied it from a profile I saw from another person for a different Sailor Moon RPG.

Anyway, I recently thought of a good idea for something else to include in her History section.  So I added the third paragraph to it.  Now its History section doesn't really need any more help.  Though suggestions for additions to it are still welcome.  And I still plan to do that research into her given name.

(I also made one other minor change by adding the mention of liver to Achyan's Personality section.)
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:21 pm

It's looking good! I like how she's different from her mother. So does she have any school friends or is she a rebellious loner? Does she cause problems in school?
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
mercuryfan
Magical Girl
mercuryfan
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 8:45 pm

I had meant to answer your first question when I originally added that third paragraph (of her History section), Mew Ami.  Although I hadn't thought of answering that second question you asked, so it helped.  Anyway, I have now included answers to both questions in Achyan's History section.

And thank you for taking some time to help me here, Mew Ami, even though you are no longer interested in participating in this Storyline.

Edit : I also added a semi-brief note about midriff-baring shirts to her Appearance section.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:08 pm

No prob!

Looking good so far. :)
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:10 am

yeah, the profile  looks good.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Magical Girl
mercuryfan
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Thank you, both of you!  I'm glad you both like my Achyan Mizuno profile!

And I also want to thank you both for the help you gave me earlier!
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:12 am

question: how about powers/ attacks? does there need to be a limit? I don't see those on Achyan's profile?

and oh... I put a picture of Ritsuko up.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Magical Girl
mercuryfan
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 6:03 am

sailorpandabear wrote:
question: how about powers/ attacks? does there need to be a limit? I don't see those on Achyan's profile?

and oh... I put a picture of Ritsuko up.

That's a good question about Powers/Attacks, sailorpandabear.  I'd like to ask Mew Ami if there is a limit.  So I hope she comes back to this thread.  (And if those do need to be listed in a character's profile, then I need to come up with some water-based ones.)

And I will look again at Ritsuko's profile later (for the new picture, of course).
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:01 pm

I see.
 Let me know of what to do regarding the attacks... please.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Magical Girl
mercuryfan
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 2:36 pm

I will let you know if/when I get a response to it, sailorpandabear - probably by posting another reply on Ritsuko's profile thread, but we'll have to see exactly how.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:14 pm

There's no limit. You can make up as many as you want. Seeing how attacks are not listed you can choose to include them or not. I'm not picky when it comes to approving profiles. XD
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Do you have an image of how Achyan looks like? I like to create images of my characters to help me visualise.

Also: Please look at my character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury   Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury Empty

Back to top Go down

Achyan Mizuno / Sailor Chibi Mercury

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next