Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Empty
PostSubject: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:53 am

i am a bit slow at understanding, so please don't think that i am not intelligent...

bunnyohgreat

the rule i want clarification on is:

7.No Text Talk in the actual roleplay forums. This is things like LOL, BRB, ect.

er, what if i want to create a roleplay that is similar to a chatroom?( do you all recall a topic i created in the old MK forums? 

so... yeah... Just want some clarification so I can avoid doing anything wrong. bunnykawaii
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Basically it means we want paragraphs written in proper English. If the characters are partaking in a chatroom or texting each other then text talk it should be fine.

I remember you wanting to create a chatroom style RP. But I'm not sure how it would work?
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:57 am

Okay, I understand.
I will have to dig out the old posts from the MK forums...
 it will take a while but the posts will all have a certain, similar look.
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:00 am

i found the post!
====
Basic plot/ story: everyone has a computer. Sailor Mercury finds that there is an" internet" of a lunarian origin and everyone who is a senshi chats on it. The character can be from any world. the lunarian internet is...( time for a godmode) interdimensional. Note: fights can be mentioned but there are no enemies in this roleplay. if they are, then it's just mentioned shortly.

note: only characters with genuine starseeds can chat. so ensure that your character is  like the sailor senshi,  mamoru( he has a starseed), sailor starlights... etc.

more:Everyone has a computer. Sailor Mercury finds that there is an" internet" of a lunarian origin and everyone who is a senshi chats on it.It is called Lambda Web. a character on it can be from any world. the lunarian internet is...( time for a godmode) interdimensional. Note: fights can be mentioned but there are no enemies in this roleplay. if they are, then it's just mentioned shortly.

Characters I am interested in playing:
 Mercury/ Ami
Moon/ Usagi
Sailor Pandabear( my own oc)

---
 uh... I will explain further... later. This is just to get the idea down.

post idea for in character( roleplay) thread:
-----
Lambda Web - intergalactic/ interdimensional translators are on.( this is so all our characters can talk to each other, without resorting to foreign languages)
lyrics/ quote (a verbal theme here)
ONLINE [Desktop] [Mobile] | | Offline | | Busy | | Away | | Be Right Back ||( status)

character you are talking to( CHaracter's name)**
response.**

status: user is AFK, User is connected. user is disconnected( omit the one which is unimportant)
** applies to one or many characters

listening to:
eating:
mood:
emotion: ( put any emoticons here)
sailor crystal:
real name:( characters real name or a word like: secret or highly confidential)
OOC: I am going to post about the war we discussed in the ooc thread. see that for more details.( example ooc message)

insert another quote here( optional/ you can leave this space blank)

---
Note: Omit all the brackets/ bracketed words!
---
Basically, All I want is for anyone to join and have fun.

if anyone wants to suggest or comment, go ahead but... don't be harsh.
===
also: posting will be weekly or at least twice a week.( it used to be that i thought 2 to three days might work( but for those who want to post every 2 to 3 days, i am not opposed to it) but sometimes i am busy so that will work for me.

I wanted to post this in the planning area, but i don't know if i can do that?

Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:59 am

hello? it's been a few months? I need an answer?
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:59 pm

i though we already answered this if it's a chat room setting it's fine to have text talk (brb, lol, OMG, ect) other wise all text much be in full paragraphs and sentences to the best of your ability.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:39 pm

I don't know which cafe to post it in or...

Oh my gosh. Help?
 I  am not sure why but i don't know  how to post it( my idea) up...
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:25 am

Will people have to have profiles to play? if not then the noob cafe is fine. If you want people to have profiles for Cannon characters then the intermediate cafe, I dont think pro cafe will be a good place for this kind of rp. It doesnt fall in the alternate since it's seemingly cannon SM, and it wont go in dreamland since it is a Magical girl rp. If you only plan on allowing SM character that also rules out the AU cafe. So this comes down to bios or not.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:00 am

maybe i should re-plan it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule   i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule Empty

Back to top Go down

i was reading about the rules of the cosplay cafe and i am confused by this rule

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1