Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

(RP) Consumed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

(RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Kish shrugged.  He probably wouldn't be able to pay attention either.  

"We could go back to the scene of the attack and look for clues. I could also teleport around the area and see if I can find a trace of their teleportation route. Sometimes distorting the area between the two locations will leave a trail you can follow. The only problem is trying to use the trace to find the destination rather than knowing exactly where you're going can be dangerous...

The other option would be just to hang out and wait to call Ryou back. I want to talk to Pai again some point today, so I'll need to grab my computer from my room."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:41 pm

"I guess we'll just wait to hear back from Ryou." Ichigo replied. She didn't see the point of scanning the site of the attack. "I think we should go to the library though. We can find a new place to hide." Ichigo didn't feel like looking out for her roommate. Kish's roommate as well. 

Once Kish grabbed his laptop, they headed over to the library. They upstairs and found a hidden area to be in. Ichigo sat down at a table and booted up her laptop.  "I guess we can call Pai while we wait."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:09 am

Kish nodded as he sat down next to her and powered on his own laptop. It took a moment for the computer to connect with his planet's network this time around. Sometimes the distance along with the thickness of the building he was in would make it harder for the computer to pick up the far off signal. He tapped his index finger on the table impatiently until it finally connected and brought up his planet's main operating system.

He quickly launched the equivalent of Skype and waited another moment before it came up. This call might not work as well as it had in the dorm room. He inwardly shrugged and selected Pai from his contacts.

Finally, Pai appeared on the call. "Hello, Kish.  Anything new over there?"

Kish nodded. "Japan was attacked just now. We were on the line with Ryou but he had to hang up to contact the other mews. What about on our planet? Did you find anything out?"

Pai shook his head. "All of the groups are present and accounted for. There's always the chance whoever is on Earth is acting alone, or one of the groups made sure to wipe their names from the member list beforehand... They know we're in contact with Earth so they might have taken precautions even without realizing you were over there."

Kish sighed and cursed under his breath. "So, are reinforcements coming then?"

Pai shook his head. "The military has decided this is an isolated case of one or two radical extremists which pose little to no threat to Earth. They expect you'll be able to handle it and send you a stern slap on the wrist for going AWOL without so much as an email."

Kish rolled his eyes. "Whatever.  I haven't been considered military since our planet was healed and our government was organized. Where I live is none of their business."

Pai shrugged, "Technically you're breaking the ban on colonization of planets with intelligent life. They're just being lenient because they know you're not trying to take over Earth. Anyway, I have to go. I have a meeting to get to. Keep me posted. Tart could probably help if you absolutely needed reinforcements."

"Nah. No need to take him out of school. Although..." Kish smirked mischievously as the thought ran through his mind, "He'd probably enjoy a trip to Japan."

Pai rolled his eyes.  "I'll be sure to tell him you think so. Talk to you later."  With that he ended the transmission.

Kish pushed the laptop farther back on the table and looked over to Ichigo. "Well, Pai wasn't any help..." he said.

They waited a while to call Ryou. He didn't have any real news either. The attack was pretty weak; just like the one at the college. Whoever created the chimeras were not present, and there was minimal damage. All in all, there was nothing to bring them any closer to their new enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:41 am

Roy appeared back in his base. He found Sora standing in front of the their computer watching the fight.

"What do you think?" Roy asked him, when he joined him. "I think Mew Ichigo is our best option."

Sora nodded his head. "And her being away from her teammates will make things easier." Sora then walked away from the computer. He walked over to a table that had a black cat curled up on top of it.

Roy joined him. "Is D.I. ready?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure this will work?"

"I'm 90% positive it will. I hacked the humans who were in charge of the mew project. If they can inject animal DNA into humans we should be able inject alien DNA. I stole the specs of their injector machine and fully analyzed it." Sora rubbed his hand the cat. It's opened up and glowed a soft blue. It was a robot. "Since we're changing her species D.I will give her doses of the DNA. It should take about a month for her turn an alien."

"Right," Roy spoke and nodded his head. "Is there anything I should do?"

"Make sure D.I gives her all injections. She'll need 10."

Roy nodded his head again. "Should we start tonight?"

"Yes."

Meanwhile in the library Ichigo just shut her laptop closed when, they were done talking to Ryou. Neither him or Pai were any help. She let out a sigh of frustration. Why was fate against her? All she wanted was to be an ordinary girl. She did not want to fight aliens again. Ichigo turned to look at Kish. He looked just as frustrated as her. 

There was no point for them hang around here any longer. The day was shot and it was getting close to dinner time. Might as well try to enjoy the rest of the day. "Kish, are you hungry? Would you like to have dinner with me?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Kish nodded while packing up his laptop, "Sure. Where would you like to go?"

They debated on where to go for a few moments. Kish knew a very select few places around the campus, but he wanted Ichigo's opinion. The settled on a pizza place.  It was cheap and there was a sit-down pizza parlor not too far from campus.

They ordered their food and found a nice secluded table to wait for it to be ready. The restaurant had a nice array of seating, both booth and table, and the talking of the other customers was enough to drown out their conversation while not overwhelming their conversation.

"So, I guess we can catch up now that you know it's me," he said. There was one thing that had been on his mind since their first day of class. All this time, he had never heard her speak a word about Masaya Aoyama. The boy was such a huge part of her life back when Kish and the others were attacking, so it was very strange she had never even mentioned her boyfriend. The curiosity was killing him...

He couldn't keep himself from the subject.  "If you don't mind me asking... Whatever happened with you and Aoyama?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Ichigo nearly choked on the glass of water she was drinking. Of all questions he had to ask her he asked her that first? Not how you been? So did that mean he was still interested in her? He seem quite different now. She assumed he was being himself, when he was pretending to be human. Now she wanted ask him about this. Seem fair right? 

"We broke up in high school," Ichigo replied. "He decided to go study aboard in London. A city in England. The long distance relationship was hard on us so we both decided to end it. We're just friends now." The waiter then brought them their pizza. Ichigo grabbed a slice at once. She was starving. "So do you still like me?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:20 am

Kish took a piece of pizza, stalling for a moment as he worked out an answer. He knew he had crossed a line the moment he asked the question, but there was no way to take it back now. He swallowed the bite he had taken and took a quick sip of water. Only he could make a simple conversation go wrong so quickly.

Finally, he looked up and shrugged. Honesty was probably the best option in this case. "I'm still attracted to you...  But that wasn't the reason I was asking. You were just so into him back then that I couldn't help be curious since you never mentioned him to Haru. I guess I just don't think before I speak..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 am

Still attracted? Really Kish? Just saying I like you would have just worked fine. He made it sound like he was attracted to her looks. Ichigo took a bite of her pizza. Then a little idea struck her. It was her turn to mess with him.

"Oh really?" Ichigo spoke with a hint of playfulness. "What makes me so attractive?" She lean over the table a little bit trying to get close to him. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:20 pm

Kish smirked and leaned closer as well. She was extremely attractive when she was messing with him.  "Your willingness to call me out on my stupidity, for one thing," he said before sitting back in his chair and chuckling. It was the truth. He loved her strong will and her ability to stand up to her opponents.

He paused for a moment, watching for a reaction before continuing a bit more seriously. "Really, back when we first met and I kissed you, it was all about looks and playing around with the enemy. But you were strong and continued to fight no matter how hard things got. I just really couldn't help falling for you. Then I saw you at school and couldn't keep myself from talking to you. And so far, I still really like you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Ichigo wasn't surprise that he would tease her back. She actually hoped he would. It meant that his playfulness was apart of true personality. Over the years Ichigo concluded that Kish's awful behavior was caused from pressure. When he leaned in, Ichigo felt her hear skip a beat. She couldn't help be drawn to his bright green eyes. They were so expressive. When Kish lean back in his chair, Ichigo snapped out of it. What was that all about?

She just laughed at the rest of his response. Ichigo then gave him the biggest smirk ever. " But no kiss? Must of been hard to hold that back."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:57 pm

Kish raised an eyebrow. She was still really close. In fact, she was tempting him with such a challenge. Should he? Would it piss her off? He could feel his heart racing at the thought. Well, she did leave herself open...

"Oh, it was.  You know..." he quickly leaned in again, stealing a very brief kiss before pulling back to avoid the likely slap in the face he expected to happen. "Old habits really do die hard," he said, staring into her eyes and waiting for the anger that he was sure would follow.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:09 am

Ichigo's face turned red, when Kish stole a kiss from her. She leaned back in her chair and was speechless. Normally she would be mad, but she did leave herself open. She looked right at him and could see a smug look on his face. Ichigo bet he was expecting her to slap him. So she just smirked at him. Didn't say anything. She just took a bite of her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Kish stared blankly as Ichigo smirked and took a bite. She was toying with him in a way he hadn't expected, and it took him a moment to register that he needed to provide some type of response. His brow furrowed as he tried to formulate his next tease, but it was hard to come up with while Ichigo sat smugly, probably assuming her victory.

Finally, his thoughts clicked into place and he smirked back, "No retaliation? And a blush to go with it?  Apparently, my charm and good looks have finally won you over."  Sure, he sounded full of himself, but there was no other angle to take.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Ichigo nearly choked on her drink at Kish's comment. She glanced over at him and started to feel flustered. The battle wasn't over yet!! Ichigo just stirred the straw in her drink. Trying to act cool. "Maybe." She then got up to the table heading toward the bathroom. She hoped leaving him there with her response ensured her victory.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:21 am

Kish held in a laugh Ichigo nearly choked at his reply. He was quite proud of himself. Until, of course, she found her voice and made her next move. He watched her walk off to the bathroom as he mulled over her one word: 'Maybe?'  If only that were true...

She was definitely continuing their little battle, and he was certain he was beat this time. There was no meaningful way to build on this one. He waited for her to return and let her know the battle was over by asking, "So, how have you and the other mews been?"  After all, they hadn't really caught up at all since their teasing fight started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(RP) Consumed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next