Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Empty
PostSubject: Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama   Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:07 pm

According to AniChart the basic premise is the following.

AniChart wrote:
Cocotama are tiny gods born from the thoughts and feelings of objects that people use with great care. The fact that Cocotama wear part of the egg they hatch out of as underwear is proof that they are still apprentices. The Cocotama use a mysterious magic, and they train hard to be of use to humans and to become full gods. They live inside human houses and stealthily move around to help humans find things they have lost, although they make many mistakes.

This looks HNGGG. Very HNGGG. And fills me with a nostalgia from a time when virtual pets were the big thing.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama   Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 12:55 pm

I literally just made a thread about this, only to see you beat me to it several months ago! Laugh I need to be more careful next time.

Anyway, the show is out now, but only one episode has been subbed. Apparently the group subbing it is doing it as a side project, so who knows when the next episode might be subbed? I really hope they continue with it though, because I watched the first episode and it was completely adorable. Gotta love the moral -- take good care of your stuff, kids, because if you don't, the newborn baby god inside of it will DIE!

Also, the protagonist's name means "heart". Any show with a protagonist named "heart" is probably going to be adorable. Love

Oh, and here's the MAL link, for anyone interested. wink

Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com

Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1