Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Empty
PostSubject: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:43 am

Deep blue

A Pirate, Ocean, original magical girl rp.

Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. 500px-Foto_umiiruka

Author: Beat

Special thanks to: Mew Ami, Chat de la lune

Ze Rules:

-I've layed out a basic part, but about the Nibelung ring, the king and many others...well just be patient!
There will be as many arcs as we see fit and we've got a looong way to get to the cream of the cookie

-You can be a Pirate magical girl, a officer in the army ect. have a base, a crew so as to be a good pirate!

-Profiles need to include what the character is(human, elf) his or her affiliation(Atlantis, United lands or just to their own crew) and the role if not the captain.

-You can be a captain and make your crew NPC

-You can post about small exploits of  your crew, from helping people to finding minor treasure and daily life.

Part 1: A dark wind over the blue sea:
King Shio, replaces the sickly Queen Hilda and orders the unification of Atlantis and The United lands of the Posiedra Ocean by peace or force. Such an order is sure to bring strife and disorder. As the dies of destiny move, certain pirate crews find special treasures and transform them into magical girls or "Mikos." which had not been seen in several millennia. The Seven Generals who are mixed between Shio's ideals and their loyalty to the former queen and true justice investigate, while starting attacks on the enemy.

Overview:
Stories of trust, betrayal, love and sailing in the sea, this is a role-play for the lovers of sailing and the sea. Based also on famous magical girl series, it is designed for anyone to create their character and save the planet from a whole torrential flood! Fight as a pirate and oppose the ruler who seeks to rule Atlantis, the capital of all the seas or fight for the government against those who oppose peace, order and unity! Unique magical girls who sail the sea and look for everything including: adventure, treasure and even…themselves.

Story:
A long, long time ago in the mythological era and before the time of our ancestors…

It is said that there was a lot more land than today and people did not need boats as much to move. Great islands called continents were on the surface and people lived in peace.

At the center of the world, there was the greatest city, named Lemuria. The capital represented the unity between humans and the sea and as such, was blessed with riches, commerce and progress. In the ancient world, it was said this was the utopia and that every city accepted its rule.
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. LemuriatheForgottenCity

Blessed with pristine water, thriving ports and paradisiac nature, Lemuria was the center of the world. However…

Lemuria’s power was a magical item so powerful, it was guarded by the royal family it had. A mighty golden ring which was said to control the weather, it could sink the planet in a flood and even put out the hottest fire. With that in hand, the royal family kept it hidden so no man could use its power. Though, to them the people had righteous hearts. But…

Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Abysssquall

One day a war erupted, with the sole objection of taking the golden ring, Nibelung, the entire world fought over it. For whoever controlled the Nibelung, would control both land and sea, and the entire world. The troops of the Capital stood ready to fight but, the war became too intense and the losses were heavy…

The last member of the royal family, wept in despair so as to save the land, the ring then decided to create a downpour so strong it would raise the water level and sink Lemuria, and with it, Nibelung itself. The last member fled as the beautiful capital sunk into the deep blue…

So goes the legend of the Nibelung ring, which has great power but as humans, evil hearts always want power for the sake of ambition…

No one knows if the ring still exists or even if this is a legend… But there is another part, the brave army of the forgotten capital was led by beautiful warriors who sought to thwart evil’s ambitions…They roamed the sea and with the will of the Queen, crushed all evil. Girls of today strive to follow in their footsteps.

Today, only blue waves remain and no one knows if the capital still exists…or Nibelung for that matter…

Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. A-Legendary-Ocean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world of Today: 

On the year 776, The Atlantean Empire seeks expansion through war and coercion. Their city, Atlantis the most developed city in the sea of Aecor, seeks to unite everything through power.
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. StarlightJunktion-SD28-JP-Commercial

Said to rival the fabled Lemuria in beauty, Atlantis is home to Aecor’s nobles and rulers and finest armies. In the name of justice they’ve invaded many islands and made them into provinces. The legion of the sea is ready to go at any minute and keep their expansion. The lovely queen, Hilda has fallen ill and been replaced by Shio, a court mage and became the ruler of the sea.

The queen is under deep care and with King Shio in command, the attacks on the islands continues

Queen Hilda and King Shio

All of a sudden the lovely queen Hilda, said to be the jewel of the sea, envy to many women and the apple in the eyes of many men, fell ill. The gentle and thriving progress in her rule changed to that of King Shio, who thought she was too naïve and peaceful. The now tactical, cold and ambitious king seeks to unite all islands of the Aecor Ocean into a single nation, like Lemuria of legend. In a strange fashion, he is adept in ancient myths and legends, and desperately is looking for something….

Army of Atlantis

Ranging from soldiers to inhabitants of the sea, they are said to be elite troops with varied, lancers, infantry and marksmen. They are said to use the sea as a weapon and are in a vast array from magic to weapons. All are fiercely loyal to Atlantis, believing it to be the harbinger of order, truth and justice.

The sailors fear to break their laws.  The real reason however, is Atlantis’ most powerful legion of warriors, called “Seven Sea Shoguns.”

Each presiding over one of the seven seas, they are said to represent the sea’s impartiality to give and also to punish and are the royal guard to King Shio and the ill Queen Hilda. They have magical items as source of their power and these artifacts are said to keep the order and stability in the sea. Very few have lived to confront them and even fewer to live and tell the tale…
Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. 1221149483381_f

Those who live freely! Pirates!

There are some individuals who do not like the laws of Atlantis and live to their own will, sailing the seas looking for treasure, adventure and all sorts of trouble they defy the Atlanteans with ease. Some are good, some are evil, some greedy, some give to the poor. Pirates who attack ships and pilfer all treasure, some even look for the Lost Capital Lemuria.

Legend states that the saviors of the ocean will rise from them…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can all see, it's a very open worlded simple rp where you can create the world and move to your pleasure. All types of magical girls are needed so, please sign up if you have time! Any opinions, feedback and comments leave them here or contact me. Read you all later with the second part.

Last edited by Beat on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:33 am

I want to be a pirate!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:37 pm

I wanna be a hollywood pirate! 

Lol Im so in if there are pirates there is a Luna
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Can I make a second character? I'm attempted to put my character Yami in this.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:57 am

Mew Ami. wrote:
Can I make a second character? I'm attempted to put my character Yami in this.

Sure! I might make a magical girl to clash with the seven generals and make the mysterious sea dragon more human. As not to lose control we could post with an icon, banner of pic of the character as no to get lost. Also we're gonna need suggestions for the islands of the world, characters, enemies and more! so any opinion on them is welcome! and any idea as well!
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:01 pm

In depth, a deep look at the setting and character classes of the roleplay! as Always, comments, suggestions and submissions are welcome!

The world of Aecor:

Spoiler:

Atlantis, jewel of the sea:

Spoiler:

The United Lands of the Poseidra Ocean:

Spoiler:

The Atlantean army

Spoiler:

The Seven Generals, elite troops of the sea:
Spoiler:

Pirates, terror of the seas
Spoiler:

Letter of Marque:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Beat on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:40 pm

So are the pirates the magical girls?

EDIT:

Wait any of the classes can be?

I love how detail you get btw. XD
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:12 am

Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Photon-Pirate

Ahoy there mateys! Today, I will be the guide for pirates and for how to survive in Aecor! Aye, 'tis not an easy task but no matter! Let us depart!

Magical pirates...I Mean Bodaci...I mean Pretty Pirates!

Spoiler:

Relics of the deep.

Spoiler:

The magical mascots...I mean The Mizu.
Spoiler:

Liberty is a thing beyond all price…or is it?
Spoiler:

The Crew
Spoiler:

Your base of operations, no place like home.
Spoiler:

Mew Ami wrote:
So are the pirates the magical girls?
That is the idea. The classes you saw are for enemies, I put some ideas for crew. If you want, become captain and make your crew NPC or join as one for a crew. Play it out as you will, Also the girls can be swordsmen, handle the cannons or medics, stylists and cooks. Just as long as it doesn't affect your plans.

Mew Ami wrote:
EDIT:

Wait any of the classes can be?

That is correct. Nothing stops a denizen of the deep having a fish crew...as long as you know, they are not in the armies Or, Elves as pirates are not restricted either. The pikes and the classes listed formerly are the enemy types of the enemy armies if you're a pirate.

Also If anyone wants more than 2 or one characters, just post so and we can use banners or pics to show which character is active.

All that remains is to shape the world if you see it needs it the seven generals, the king and queen
which I can make in case.

Mew Ami wrote:
I love how detailed you get btw. XD

Thanks, as chef I put heart and soul in all I do. And well, simple as the ideas I lay may be, your words bring me great happiness. bunnyay

Last edited by Beat on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:42 am

^^ Glad I do!

I'll get started on my bios this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Jezi has an approved bio so if possible i'd like to play her.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:01 pm

Chat de la Lune wrote:
Jezi has an approved bio so if possible i'd like to play her.
Sure, Jezi seems good enough and her fight against the East India Trading ompany gave me the idea for the next general. So you can create your own characters or make your crew NPC. Your choice
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:19 pm

So far I only have a name. Yoko. XD
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Mew Ami wrote:

So far I only have a name. Yoko. XD

I hear ya. That happens to when I have to create the seven generals. From attack patterns that are not repetitive to backstories that are cool and credible. And I still have to do the queen. And at least 1 magical pirate girl. Life is so cold with this chef...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.   Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP. Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Blue, a sea magical girl RP.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1