Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Empty
PostSubject: I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again.   I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:49 am

Hello guys and girls. I am Beat, I come from...a long, long way. Anyhow, I was the one who wrote created the world and story for E.G. One of my hobbies used to be writing fanfics, nowadays I'm a bit rough in the edges but, my usefulness for this fórum isn't diminished.

I'm a gamer, ever since I was 4 years old, I played Mario, I saw the Snes, Gb, GBA, Gamcube, Wii ect. I play classics but I have no given likes. I see a game, I play and finish it. Currently I'm playing Valkyria Chronicles on Ps3. I also play Yugioh, ever since it started, I've written a lot of fanfiction of it and to the day I still love it.

I listen to japanese music, Jpop and the like, but I also listen to classical music, music from the 70's and 80's, Salsa, So I pretty much like everything in beats. I also Know a Little japanese, when you see my characters, some of their attacks are in japanese(Something Ami likes, If I recall) So if you need help with your character, or want a cool attack or style, call me.

I hope we get along, and I hope this new style brings more people!
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again.   I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:26 am

I'm glad to be working with someone so talented!
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again.   I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:41 pm

me too! :D
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again.   I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am the blue void, I am cold ink, I am the just author! With pen in hand I shall...Oh wait, went over the top again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1