Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Okay major progress report! :D I am currently training my main team and side team before I take on the 5th gym leader. Most of my side is behind my main team. Plus I'm training random pokemon for fun. 

Main Team:
Ami (Gogoat): lv. 39
Fia (Talonflame): lv 39
Yami (Umberon): lv 39
Kiba (Delphox): lv 40

Side Team:
Hana (Floette): lv 26
Aidan (Honedge): lv 27
Combusken: lv 28, I want his mega form! 
Tank (Rhyhorn): lv 29, I actually want to use this guy against the 5th gym leader.
Littlefoot (Amaura): lv 30
Aldwin (Lucario): lv 37
Mizu (Lapras): lv 38
Artemis (Meowstic male): lv 40

Random pokemon not I'm sure if I want to use or not:
Umi (Azurill): lv 11, I just really want marill plus I have never started with Azurill! In gen 3 I always found a marill in the wild. Wish he didnt evolve with happniess. >.>
Luna (Espurr female): lv 17, I want to have forms of meowstic. She may become side team if her final form is great in battle.
Iysaur: lv 18, not sure if I want to use him or not? I would like to use his mega form though.
Pancham: lv 25, I caught this guy from the begining then stopped using him after the third gym, but now Im training him to get his final form because I want a giant panda. XD

Seems extreme yes, but there so many pokemon in this game! I cant make up my mind! XD
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:55 pm

I recently received a Nintendo 2DS for my Birthday, and a copy of X version. The 2DS is actually not bad. The game graphics are gorgeous enough that I don't care about the 3D. And I've lost so many DS Lites due to hinge/speaker related problems that I'm actually glad this thing doesn't fold.

Anyway I've been taking the game very slowly. I even spent a day seeking out items held by wild pokemon, such as the Light Ball, Dragon Scale and Heart Scales. I'm currently at the part with the Pokeball Factory, after beating the 6th gym.

My current team is...

Delphox. Male, lv. 44
Blastoise. Male, Lv. 44 (w/Mega Stone)
Furret. Male, Lv. 45
Raichu. Female, Lv. 43
Sylveon. Female, Lv. 49
Noctowl. Female, Lv. 56
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Wow nice team! :D How is Sylveon? I decided to go with Umbreon because It's favorite my pokemon and I cant help but use it when you can have eevee early in the game. 

I watched a review for a 2DS it does look nice. Honestly the 3D switch on the 3DS is just a gimmick. The games look better without it on. The 2DS is a great way to get to the play games without burning a hole in your wallet.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Sylveon is pretty great. Its best stat is Sp.Attack of course, and it learns a lot of nice moves like "Draining Kiss" which does a good amount of damage and also restores your HP, and "Moon Blast" which is basically the Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Flamethrower of the Fairy Type.

Sylveon is the only pokemon I've played with in Pokemon Amie, so it having those special benefits (like pulling itself out of status conditions and enduring with 1HP) make it seem more like a Magical Girl pokemon. The power of love. <3

Yea, the 2DS is pretty good. The only downside though is that it has only one speaker hole, so all you get is mono sound, and with headphones the volume is too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Yeah I heard it had one speaker. 

I may try Sylveon out when I get pokemon Y (Or Z....I hope there is a Z!).
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:52 pm

I was doing a Wonder Trade several days ago, and I ended up receiving a Pokemon that had the Pokerus. If anyone would like it, PM me and we can exchange friend codes.

For those who don't know what the Pokerus does, here's the entry on Bulbapedia. 

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokerus

Also, the other day I was fishing around Route 8 for Wild Staryu so I could steal Stardust and Star Pieces from them and BOOM. I run into this.

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_muxm9iq8Ap1reytm5o1_500

My first Shiny of the new game. Sadly Jolly is about the worst nature for this, but I never really intended to use it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 pm

What pokemon did you get from that? I have yet to try do the wonder trade.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:58 pm

I don't remember which pokemon it was, but it has since spread to a lot of my pokemon. It's not dependent on a specific pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Oh, okay. I never had a pokemon with that virus before. I know it's very rare to get it.

As for shinys I have only caught two in my pokemon career. One was Noctowl in Silver and the other was Liepard in Black.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 UHapwnp

And now here's a photo of my Trainer Suzie. 

The pigtails were an expensive PAIN to get, but it was worth it. Need a better hat though. Nothing I've seen so far is as good as what I've got now.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Aw cute!!! I want pigtails so badly. XD I will post myself later! :3

Doing wonder trades at the moment. I got Panpour than I traded it and now I have Mime Jr. whos name is in Japanese. XD
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Double post! :3

Me:

I hope to get the pigtails and the ponytails soon! How much do you need to spend to get them? I read somewhere you had to buy stuff from the clothes store in lumious?
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 519

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Right now I'm in the badlands getting ready to do the Power Plant bit and my current team is:

Reine (Greninja) - Lv. 41
Cinder (Talonflame) - Lv. 41
Vivi (Vivillon) - Lv. 39
Épée (Doublade) - Lv. 39
Arc (Auronus) - Lv. 41

My character looks like this.
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Ef0de690-39e0-11e3-bd86-068eb5b39776_zpsca3b9f99
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Cute!!! Man girl you really train your pokemon! XD
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Mew Ami wrote:

I hope to get the pigtails and the ponytails soon! How much do you need to spend to get them? I read somewhere you had to buy stuff from the clothes store in lumious?
You have to increase your style rating in Lumious City. This can be done in several ways.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

What I did was go to the barber shop and get about 15 haircuts. Eventually the lady who runs it will be "mesmerized" by you and you'll unlock the pigtails and ponytails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next