Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 519

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:25 pm

All my Pokémon now have maxed EVs and I regret nothing.  Including my shiny new Amaura (his name is Arc, but I might change it to Ace) who is has become one tanky rainbow dinosaur.

I can also see why they gave us the Amulet Coin so early.  I got to the town with the second gym and immediately spent over 10 000 p on some new clothes.  No more starting outfit for me!  But yes, I anticipate that I will be spending a lot of money on clothes as time goes on.  

Still haven't beaten the second gym ahaha.  I have done a lot of link battles though, including one with a person who broke the first rule of link etiquette by almost sweeping me with Xerneas (legendaries with late-game moves are not acceptable for linking with strangers, thank you).  I did find some pretty cool people too though, including one guy who swapped O-Powers with me for almost an hour after our battle!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Currently training my side team at the moment before I battle the 5th gym leader. My goal is to get them into their 30s that way if I need them down the road it wont take them long to catch up to my team. 

By the way that battle place near the day care center is a great way to earn money! It's filled with mostly rich people who pay you over 1000 after winning.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:47 pm

I still can't believe you have a side team.  I never have the patience to train any more than six Pokémon *is shot*

Yeah, that's where I am now.  I'm training for the gym and taking everyone's money.  And since Amulet Coin doubles the amount of money you get, I'm getting 3 000+ per battle and just rolling in the p.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Then im going to have one of my pokemon hold that coin while I battle in that rich place. Yes I have a side team because I like the have options when it comes to future gyms and the elite 4. Plus it's fun to use different types!

So I what I do: I have 4 main pokemon and then last two slots on my team to go to my side pokemon. They're usually from being found later in the game. Like I find a ice pokemon for the elite 4 which is now pointless because fairy type was introduce to counter dragon type.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:05 pm

So my side team training is coming along nicely. I have also trained some of my main team to! The the exp. share is nice in this game. I took them to the second restaurant and they all level up crazy from a rotation battle!

I post whos main team and whos side team later! :D
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 am

LadyLuck I finally added you! XD

My friend code:  1220-5989-3004
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:13 am

I've added you back uvu

Also, I've finally made it to the third gym.  It only took me long enough ahaha.
My team right now is Greninja, Talonflame, Doublade, Vivillon, and Amaura.  They're all going to be on my final team except maybe Vivillon.  Jury's still out on that one, but I'm usually incapable of raising a good bug-type for whatever reason so it's not looking good for her from the start.

Also, do we have any confirmation about whether or not the Masuda Method works in this game?  I got a Japanese Eevee through Wonder Trade and s friend will be giving me a female Espeon to breed it with so I'm hoping I'll get me some shinies!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:15 am

Whats the Masdua method? Oh and we need to trade Vivillon for those patterns! XD I usually never train bug types.
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:24 am

The Masuda Method is a way of breeding to get a shiny.  If you breed two Pokémon from different language regions of the world then there's a vastly greater chance one of their eggs will hatch into a shiny Pokémon.  By breeding my Japanese Eevee and my friend's Espeon I'm hoping to get a shiny Eevee out of it.  The thing is I've heard the shiny encounter rate for this game was altered so they're more common so I'm not sure if Masuda still works.  I mean I'm going to breed them anyways (for my run I'm using only Kalos Pokémon, but I figure I can give them to anyone who wants and Wonder trade them away), but it would be nice to know if I'm going on a wild goose chase.

Actually I got a Scatterbug from a German girl through Wonder Trade and I'm pretty sure it'll evolve based on where it's from originally so I should be getting a Continental pattern Vivillon soon!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:29 am

Awesome I didnt know that! I'm using a mix of pokemon. My team is mostly gen 6 but I got other gens on there. I must have my umbreon! XD Hes a tank on my team.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:27 am

Check it out.  A map of the areas you shouldn't save in in Lumiose.

http://cdn01.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/max550x550/cms/news/67674/630x.jpg

Looks like just the outer perimeter and a couple alleyways.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am

I saved in one of those areas. O.o Maybe it's not in all of the games?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:47 am

It usually affects you if you reload the game in that area.  You probably saved there, kept playing, and saved somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:59 am

Nope. My file opened to one of those areas. XD
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:59 am

Wow.  You got lucky.  XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next