Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Empty
PostSubject: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:53 pm

So I have been thinking. Is Kish more of a stalker in the manga or in the anime?

I feel like he is the manga because the manga mostly focus on Ichigo so we see more KishxIchigoXAoyama love triangle. Or is it a square because of Ryou? XD

An Example:

When Ichigo was at Minto's house for the sleepover in the manga. Kish appeared in her backyard when Ichigo was back there because she sensed something.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Hmm ... I'll have to reread the manga, as I don't recall that scene off the top of my head. (I've seen the anime twice, but a third time would also be good.)

On the other hand, Kisshu does always seem to know when to appear regarding Ichigo in the anime. The game he seems to take it as clearly begins to morph into something else as the series approaches the Blue Knight arc, though.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:03 pm

I forgot about that too! Maybe it's half and half with the manga and the anime then? Anime Kish goes insane compare to manga Kish
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Oh? Which part?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Like near the end of the anime Kish just loses it. XD I dont think manga kish goes crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hika Yagami
Civilian
Hika Yagami
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 503

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:19 pm

That's a hard question. They showed is craziness more in the anime, the episodes in the 2nd half of the series to be exact, but in the manga he did worse things. One example in volume 6, he takes Ichigo and uses a Chimera to bind her up to the point where it started ripping her clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyomewmewinanutshell.webs.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:45 pm

I totally forgot about that scene in the manga. I havent read it in such a long time because I prefer the anime over the manga.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Yeah. I think a manga reread is in order, because I forgot about that, too.
Back to top Go down
Rosequartz
Civilian
Rosequartz
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 500

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:58 pm

I think he's pretty half and half. He is certainly a lot more crazy in the anime, yet in the manga he did a lot of terrible stuff to Ichigo (like the whole incident in which he used a Chimera to bind her up).
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:59 pm

That just disturbs me. I still cant believe I forgot about that. He probably is half and half.
Back to top Go down
Rosequartz
Civilian
Rosequartz
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 500

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Yeah, I was all "Really Kish, really...?" (and yet he's still my fave character and I still ship Kisshu/Ichigo super hard)

Last edited by Rosequartz on Sun May 26, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Haha I know right! XD

By the way I love your avi!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:34 am

XD, definitely true, Rose! (And welcome to MAC! *Huggles* ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Best Friend

Best Friend

Coffee Beans : 142

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 11:35 pm

In my opinion Quiche is a stalker in both the anime and manga because he always tries to go after Ichigo even though she doesn't like him in a romantic way. I feel like Quiche is forcing Ichigo to love him romantically which is not a good sign and besides I don't think Ichigo would want to be with a guy who acts like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?   Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga? Empty

Back to top Go down

Debate: Is Kish more of a Stalker in the anime or in the manga?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1