Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 am

So here at 3am the word has already spread. I thought it would be harder to find but nope. Word spreads pretty fast.

And so it was the voice cast was revealed as follows.

• Kotono Mitsuishi as Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino
  • Hisako Kanemoto as Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno
  • Rina Satou as Sailor Mars/Rei Hino
  • Ami Koshimizu as Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino
  • Shizuka Itou as Sailor Venus/Minako Aino

As someone who never really watched the Sailor Moon anime, much less the Japanese version, I can't really object to the voice cast changes. I am however baffled that they traded Cure Moonlight for Cure Peace as Mercury. I figured she'd still be around. I don't know any of the others.

Hibiki from Suite Precure is going to voice Jupiter? That's all I need to hear to be okay with that.

And now onto the character designs.

Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Tumblr_n4oi44QXU31spx9jjo1_1280

I am actually okay with this. It's a nice, new style that isn't reeking of moe moe kyun. All in all I'm optimistic. I just wanna know what the series is going to actually be.

Also, it seems the anime won't air once a week, but instead on the first and third Saturdays of every month, starting in July.

http://sailormoon-official.com/animation/characters/moon.php

You can see full character profile images, senshi and civilian forms, on this site.

Ami joins the ranks of Magical Girls voiced by Hisako Kanemoto who wear cardigans.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:16 am

It's good to see that Moon is getting her old voice actor back. As for the art ehhh.

It looks nice, but their faces are sooo pointy. o.o;;;;

I do love the cardigan on Ami! It fits her nicely.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 216

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:55 pm

The art's growing on me.... I don't really have an opinion on the VAs though....
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 pm

I really don't either. I never really care about anime voice actors. As long as they aren't super high pitch then I'm totally okay with them.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm

well now i dunno how i feel about this…

Edit:

after looking at the full character art, it seems a little fan arty to me… I'm not sure how i feel about it. I can't say that i love it but I do like it, but i dunno how i feel about the new anime looking like that. i guess i'll have to see it in action.

and i don't care what VA did who or what in other shows, as long as they aren't squeaky..
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
SquadmemberRitsu
Best Friend
SquadmemberRitsu
Best Friend

Coffee Beans : 159

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:53 am

I've never seen Sailor Moon but Rina Satou, Ami Koshimizu and Hisako Kanemoto are some of favourite Japanese VAs so I'm happy about that.

It's been announced that Kotono Mitsuishi will be coming to a convention in Sydney around early August. I assume it might have something to do with promoting the series
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:26 pm

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/06/08-1/an-early-look-at-sailor-moon-crystal-tuxedo-mask

Mamo with glasses is good news.

Now I just hope this show will treat him better than the original anime did.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:01 pm

I would really like to see his character expanded upon. He got some focus in the manga, but to me it was not enough. Naoko made him be the prefect man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!   Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crystal Staff and Character Designs Revealed!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1