Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Blossoming Love  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Blossoming Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 pm

This RP was originally on a different site. The first few posts will be posts from the old site.

FName of the Storyline: Blossoming Love
Name of the Creator(s):  Ami and Luna 
Forum: Intermediate Cafe(Sailor Moon Past)
Plot Summary:  
Luna and Artemis both want to leave their home planet Mau to find a better life. Queen Serenity is out on a search to find trustworthy advisors so she travels to different worlds. She stumbles upon the two and sees the good in their hearts. She asks them to join her kingdom as advisors and they both say yes. The two of them meet for the first time when they arrive on the moon. Artemis is taken by Luna's beauty and it's love at first site. However Luna is dedicated to her new duty and doesn't notice Artemis attraction towards her. Artemis notices and is determined to win Luna's heart. 
Details on any necessary information: This is a basic RP of how Luna and Artemis met and fell in love each other. They do not know each other until they arrive at the Moon Palace. The RP starts off with their arrival at the Moon Palace. Luna and Artemis can change between their cat forms and human forms. This is a RP between Ami and Luna
Restrictions:
Cannon: Luna and Artemis. Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity and all of the senshi will be NPC. No villains.
Otaku: N/A
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Artemis was standing in the grand entrance in the palace. He glanced around at awe. He was impressed on how big the place was. He then was greeted by a maid who informed him that the queen was waiting for him in the lounge. Artemis nodded and followed the maid. They walked off into right and the maid opened a door. Artemis saw the queen sitting on a couch sipping some tea. She looked up and gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you, dear," she said to the maid. "You may leave us be."

The maid just bowed and walked away. Artemis remained at the doorway looking at his surroundings. It was nicely sized room and had pretty future. There was a lot purple. He wondered if the queen liked purple.

"Artemis," spoke Queen Serenity. "Please take a seat." She then pointed an arm chair that was sitting across from the couch.

He walked over to the chair and took a seat and said, "I want to thank you again for allowing me to take such a position."

The queen just smiled at him again and spoke, "I trust that you can handle the job?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, please help yourself to some tea." She then gesture toward the tray of tea cups which had a plate of nice looking sweets sitting next it.

Artemis grabbed a tea cup with his hand and was glad he deiced to show up in his human form. He took a sip of the tea and placed the cup back on the table. He then glanced around noticed it was just them.

"Your, highness where is my coworker Luna?" He asked. When he met the queen and accepted the job she mentioned that he would be working another mau. A girl named Luna. Artemis has never met this Luna before. He felt quite anxious about it.

"Please call me Serenity," She answered softly. "As for Luna she has not arrived yet. So we'll wait for her."

"I see..."

"In the mean time why don't we have a nice chat and help ourselves to some sweets?"

Artemis smiled and chuckled a little. He was happy that he was working for a nice person.

Luna was sure she was late. She didn't like being late, but then when you take forever deciding to come as a Human or a cat, then just as long messing with your hair, you're going to run a late. "I just hope I'm not to late." She said to herself, her always bare feet padding through the halls. She made her way to the main hall where she thought she needed to be, but was greeted by a maid. 

"The queen changed her mind and wished you meet you in the lounge." The young maid smiled and lead Luna to where the Queen was waiting.  

"Ah Luna." Queen Serenity said, "Thank you for showing her the way. You can go." The Queen dismissed the Maid. "Have a seat and join us Luna." 

Luna nodded and gracefully sat down in the chair offered." This is Artemis." The Queen continued. "You will be working with him." Luna glanced over to the other Mau. Taking a moment to take in his appearance, she then smiled and tilted her head to one side. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Artemis." She said. "I'm so glad to be working with you."

Artemis looked up when the door to the lounge opened. The same maid brought in a young girl who had long black hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a long yellow dress with a black skirt underneath. He can tell she was Mau. So this must be Luna he thought to himself. He was stunned by her beauty and felt his heart go a flutter. 

He went into a slight daze and was quickly brought out of it, when he heard Luna speaking to him. He just smiled at her. " Like wise." He wanted to tell her he thought her name suit her, but he couldn't speak anymore. He was lost with words. He have never met anyone who left him speechless. He just looked back at the queen and took a sip from his tea cup.

Luna listened closely as she and Artemis were given their first set of duties. They were going to arrange a Royal Dinner Party and baby sit the young Princess Serenity at the same time. Luna smiled at the queen. She had spent a little time with the baby princess when she first arrived and she loved the child. "It will be an honor, my lady." Luna said.

She set her cup down and turned to Artemis. "If you're ready I can show you to our new offices." her smile was reflected in her eyes. "And introduce you to the Princess." She said with a slight giggle. The little blond babe was by far the cutest creature Luna had ever encountered, and she lived where kittens were a common site.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:00 am

Artemis almost choke on his tea when, Luna spoke to him. He put down his cup and just nodded. So they would be baby sitting the princess? If he remember correctly she was just a baby which didn't thrill him one bit. He had no experience with watching children especially small ones. 

'This should be interesting,' he thought to himself. Artemis looked at Luna and gave her a small smile. "Lead the way, Luna."

Luna smiled and lead the white Mau to the nursery. There in a crib lay the still infant princess of the moon. her blond hair falling around her face in those iconic pigtails. "Here she is." Luna said leaning over and gently picking the baby up. "Artemis, meet Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom." She smiled and held the baby so that Artemis could see her. She opened her eyes and burped at them. Luna giggled and smiled at the royal child. Looking up at Artemis, her eyes held a brightness and wonder that she didn't know was there. "Would you like to hold her?" she asked.

Artemis blink twice when Luna asked him to hold her. He has never held a baby before. He looked down at the young princess. She smiled at him and he couldn't help, but smile back. She was too cute!! He nodded his head and Luna placed her in his arms. She helped him hold her in the proper way. Princess Serenity beam up at him as she tried to play with his long hair.

"She's something isn't she?" He said to Luna. "Hopefully it won't be too hard to babysit. I have you ever taken care of a baby?"

"Oh yes. There were several kittens on Mau that I cared for. I miss them but this was such a wonderful opportunity i couldn't pass that up." She smiled at Artemis. "You might make a good dad one day." She said off handed. "Well let's get the princess fed, we can talk about the party while she eats and plan some of the details while she's napping." She turned to Artemis. "Does that sound like a plan?" she asked smiling bottle for the princess in hand.

Artemis felt his face flushed for a bit when Luna said he would make a good dad one day. He never thought about being a father before. He just smiled and nodded his head. So the two of them fed the baby princess and put her to sleep. After she drifted off into dream land, the two maus sat down on a couch that was in the room.

"So," Artemis spoke softly so he didn't wake the baby princess. "What ideas do you have in mind for the party?"

Luna talking animatedly about all the ideas she had for the party. Her eyes were bright and her voice carried more than a hint of excitement. She wanted a little dancing and mingling, so the party goers didn't feel confined to a chair. She wanted traditional foods served, unless that is they suck, she added, in which case they could find something more appealing to those in attendance. 

Luna's necklace hit her knees and she leaned forward and picked up her sketch book off the table to show Artemis what she had been working on before she started getting ready to meet him. On the pages were rough sketches of the Grand Ball room and Dining room. Scattered around the paper, were little squares and circles with notes jotted near or on them to represent what each shapes table would hold. 

"I'd like to have a theme." Luna said her voice, softer now, almost lost in thought. "But not a theme that will over power anything. "She said placing her finger to her chin and tilting her head to the side. "Something light and soft like earth or moon light." She said her eyes growing distant as she was lost deeper and deeper to her thought processes. "Something like Moonlight legends.." She trailed off now lost in her own world of party planning.

Artemis looked through Luna's sketch book. He was impressed with her drawings. Despite them being rough sketches. He couldn't draw a stick figure to save his life. He liked how Luna planned to set up the ball room and the dinning room. Again she impressed him.

"Moonlight legends?" Artemis repeated back as he handed back her sketch book. He had no clue what that meant. "Are you talking about urban legends of the moon or earth?" He shifted in his chair a bit trying to make sense of out the theme. "Well I'm sure there is a library here. Maybe we could look up on the information on the moon? Not so sure about Earth seeing how the moon doesn't have good history with the blue planet."

Luna's brow furrowed in confusion. "Urban legends?" she tilted her head and looked at the other Mau."No I meant like silver and pearl white with gold accents, and" she paused trying to find the right words." you know moonlight-ly" she said waving her hands round. "I don't know where you got Urban Legends from." she said crossing her arms over her chest. Sometimes she just didn't get boys.

The infant princess started fussing and Luna was on her feet and at the crib in moments, the princess in her arms. "Quite now, little moonbeam." She cooed at the child in her arms.

Artemis felt like a complete idiot when Luna explained her idea. He can't believe he thought she was talking about urban legends. Why didn't he understand her idea at first? It was a brilliant idea to use moon like colors as the theme. He just laughed it off as Luna went to go comfort the princess.

'She probably thinks I'm a fool,' he thought to himself and looked down at his feet. 'Wait... what I am saying? Why does it matter if she thinks I'm a fool?' He looked up and watched Luna rock the princess back and forth in her arms to calm her down. He couldn't help, but smile. 'Luna is very kind, Artemis.. She wouldn't think you're a fool.'

Luna swayed with the little princess in her arms. She smiled and cooed as the baby played with her moon shaped necklace. She always felt so at peace holding the small child in her arms, she wondered if she would feel the same if she had children of her own. She had many suitors back on Mau, but she always turned them away. Then she was focused on caring for the kittens in her charge. It was easy enough work and they always had enough fund to feed and care for everyone properly, but they were still children and children needed looked after.

Luna cooed at the princess again, and took her pendant out of the child's toothless mouth. She turned in her swaying and caught sight of Artemis watching them. She blushed just slightly and turned away. She smiled down at the princess. "He's such a silly cat, isn't he?" she asked the princess softly,"Silly foolish cat." In response the princess, emitted a high pitched laugh and babbled in whatever baby's spoke in, smiling at the dark haired cat in human from.

Luna swayed absently looking out the window, watching as the Earth rose in the distance. After a bit, Luna looked down and saw the princess had fallen back to sleep. Gently so not to wake the child again, Luna made her way over to the crib and laid the sleeping princess inside, before joining Artemis at the table again. "OK," She softly. "Where were we?" She asked looked at the other Mau.

Artemis and Luna spent the whole night planning for the party. They got everything down to the last detailed. The only thing left to do was to set up the ballroom. The two headed off to bed and planned on getting up super early since the party would be tomorrow night.

So the next morning Artemis rolled out of bed and look at himself in the mirror. His hair was complete mess. That was the down side to having long hair. He grabbed the comb off the dresser and started to comb out the knots. He then got dressed and headed down to the ball room. As he was walking he let out a small yawn. Artemis loved the morning and wondered what the morning would be like on the moon. He passed a window and caught a glimpse of the sky. He saw the sun and the earth raising and found that quite amusing. Artemis made it to the ballroom and glanced around. He saw the palace help bringing in the supplies for the party, but no sign of Luna. He found a chair and sat down to wait for her.

RING! RING!
RING RING!

A hand shot out from under the blankets and stuck the alarm clock with a force so great it cracked the glass on the front, but silencing the annoying sound. The blankets shifted and settled back down and a soft almost purr could be heard from with in. For a few moments all was quite and peaceful in the well furnished room. A small shaft of light spilled into the room from a slight opening in the curtains, giving off the only light in the room. A full length mirror stood at one end of the room reflecting back the lack of movement in the room. A yellow dress was neatly laid out near the mirror and the sheen from the gold jewelry could be detected by an observant eye.

BUZZ! BUZZ!
BUZZ! BUZZ!

A pillow soared across the room towards the new source of annoyance and dark blue eyes still filled with sleep blinked from under the blankets. Luna shifted and sat up, the blankets falling in a pool around her. Curly black hair was more of a messy halo around her head. Eyes slitted against the little light in the room, Luna stretched and yawned, pawing at her eyes to rub the sleep from them.

BUZZ BUZZ!!
BUZZ BUZZ!!

With a groan Luna threw one white leg out from the warmth of her blankets and bed, followed by the other. With great effort the Mau woman got out of bed, with little care for her appearance. Without thought she grabbed the offending clock and threw it will all her might out of her room and into the hall, slamming the door behind it. With a small satisfied smile, the dark haired cat woman shuffled back to her bed and with a light thud fell back into the small ocean of pillows and blankets, pulling the later over her head and drifting back to sleep with a light purr the only sound in the room. All thoughts of what the day would hold far from she sleep addled mind, Luna fell back into her dreams.

Artemis was sitting in his chair titling it backward. He wondered what was taking Luna so long. Did girls always take their time to get ready? He glanced at the grandfather clock that was in the room and saw that an hour has gone by. He then got up and headed back toward his room and Luna's room. Artemis wanted to see what was taking her. They had work to do! The party was tonight!

When he got to her room, Artemis knocked on the door. There was no answer so he knocked louder. Again no answer. Artemis let out a sigh of frustration. He opened the door slowly and saw that Luna was still asleep in her bed.

"Oi!" He cried and approached her bed. "It's time to get up!"

A pillow flew from the bed towards the voice, she hoped hitting the disturbing creature. "It's far to early to be getting up." A mumble emitted from under the covers. She had been having such a nice dream too. She was at the party and Artemis had asked her to dance, blushing she nodded and let him lead her to the dance floor. To her it had seemed like the world stopped and all there was anywhere in the universe was her and him. "THE PARTY!" The may woman shot out of her bed and across the room to her dressing room to don her clothes. She dressed quickly and readied for the day. "Oh no! I forgot!" She fretted to herself and she rushed out of the smaller room, her hair still a mess from sleep. "Hi Artemis." She paused when she finally noticed him. "What are you doing here?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

Artemis dodged the pillow at once. He watched it hit the wall and looked back at Luna. Who knew such a kind mau could turn into a beast when woken up? He was debating what would the best way to be wake her up, but Luna sprung up shouting out about the party. He watched her jump out of bed and quickly go into her dressing room to get ready. He couldn't help, but laugh at Luna.

Once she came out of the dressing room, she looked shock to see him standing there. This made him laugh even more. He clear his throat at once. "I was wondering what was taking you so long so I came check up on you. I must say you have a good arm."

Luna blushed brightly. She wasn't sure if she had thrown the pillow or not, but now that her fellow Mau had said so, she felt embarrassed. She was suppose to be a lady and she was suppose to be well not throwing pillows at people. "Sorry about that." She muttered, "Anyway," She said quickly changing the subject."We have work to do, in less time now that I've set us back." She grabbed Artemis' hand and darted out her door leaving the pillow on the floor.

She lead them through the halls of the palace with ease till the arrived at the ballroom, where they would start setting up for tonights event. "Ready to get to work?" She smiled at her new partner.

"Of course!" Artemis smiled when they arrived in the ball room. The two got straight to work right away. They hung up directions, tasted food, approved the music, ect. They didn't stop once and was able to have everything ready to go an hour before the guests arrived.

Artemis went back to his room and got ready for the party. Before he hopped into the shower, he went into the closet and looked through his clothes. He wasn't quite sure what to wear and why he is debating is odd. He never really cared about what he wore before, but for some reason he wanted to look good for the party. When he finally found the right outfit, he placed it down on the bed and went into the bathroom to take his shower.

After his shower, he dried off and blow dried his hair. Having long hair can be such a pain sometimes. He then got dressed and headed out of his bedroom. He made his way to Luna's room. He promised her that they would walk to the ball together. When he got to his door, he just stood there before knocking. He wondered if he should wait a bit. Girls do take longer to get ready after all.

"I bet she picked out a nice dress," He thought to himself. "What?" He shook his head. "Why did I think that?"

He just took a deep breath and knocked on the door anyways. He hoped tonight will run smoothly.

Luna parted ways with Artemis and went back to her room. She had an hour to get ready but at this point in her day she was wide awake and ready to go, and since she had picked out her dress last night she wouldn't have to worry about that. She pulled the shimmering purple gown of her closet. Like her usually dresses it was high in the front and long it the back, with a lacy under dress that fell to the floor in the back and mid calf in the front. the selves here shear and shimmering purple, with just a hint of yellow gold though out. She would wear her usually jewelry and she would tie gold dusted purple ribbons in her long hair, letting the ribbons trail down her back with the rest of her hair. She smiled and went to take a shower herself. She showered then sat at her vanity to apply the little makeup she would wear and do her hair.

With the ribbons placed perfectly and her makeup light and just noticeable in the right light, she stepped out of her towel and into her dress. She easily slipped into the gown with ease. She then slipped her necklace on over her head, and started to slip the rest of her jewels when there was a knock at the door.

Padding over to the door she smiled when she opened it to find Artemis. "Hi." she said with a smile. "I'm just about done." She said walking back to the vanity and putting her earrings on, and she slipped a gold bangle set over her hands that made a clinking noise when she moved her hands. She lifted her foot to the stool in front of her vanity and clasped her anklet on. Still bare foot she stood and took one last look at herself in the mirror. With a smile to herself she turned to Artemis, "Ready to go?" she said with her smile brighter and her eyes filled with stars.

Artemis nearly jumped when Luna answered the door. He wasn't expecting her to respond so quickly. He nearly blushed, when he got a good look at her dress. When she asked if he was ready, he could only managed to nod his head. He wanted to hold out his arm for her to grab, but he decided against it. They weren't that close yet. So they marched forward side by side to the ballroom. As the got closer to the ballroom they could hear loud happy voices. The guests were be arriving.

Once they entered the ballroom, they were greeted by Queen Serenity. She gave them a warm smile.

"The place looks stunning," She spoke kindly. "Since you two worked so hard I want you to enjoy yourselves this evening. So don't worry about a thing. I'll be the host tonight. Now! Go off have some fun! Grab a bite to eat. Maybe join in on the dancing." She gave them a wink and went back to greeting the guests.

Artemis was glad the Queen was giving them the night off. It will be nice to unwind and relax. He looked at Luna. "I'm going to grab something to eat. I just realized how hungry I was. Care to join to me?"

Luna was glad for a night off, she knew they had worked hard to get everything ready and the ability to enjoy their work was a nice change of pace.

At the offer to join Artemis for a bite to eat, Luna's stomach answered for her, causing her to giggle. "I guess I didnt realize myself how hungry I am." She giggled. "I'd be happy to join you." she said with a light blush and a bright smile reaching to her eyes.

She knew exactly what would be available to eat at the party she and Artemis had taken care to pick the best food items they could for the event, but Luna wasn't sure what she wanted. She looked over the selection and settled on her favorite, tuna, the tuna row to be exact. She took a seat at a small table near the back of the garden wanting to stay close but far enough out that they could talk without having to talk over the music. There she waiting for Artemis to join her.

Artemis looked at the rows of food that was placed on the tables. Everything looked so yummy! He decided to try put a little of everything on his plate. He saw Luna heading toward a table that was in the garden. He followed her and sat down on the table that was across from her. He placed his plate in front of him and started to eat right away. As he was eating his noticed the planet Earth shinning down on them. Artemis looked up at Luna saw that she looked stunning in the light. He blushed slightly.

"Havi...," He quickly swallowed his food. " Having a good time?"

Luna looked up from her plate to see Artemis. Her heartbeat sped up and her breath caught in her throat. Lit by the soft light of earth his sliver white hair nearly glowed, and his brilliant blue eyes shone like sapphires in the pale light. " Y-yes." She stammered in answer to his question. She mental shook herself and found her composer again. "Its such a beautiful night I don't thinks we could have engineered a better night." She said with a smile. She picked at the few bits left on her plate for a moment before she steeled her spine. "Artemis.." She started her nervousness sounding in her voice. She swallowed against the rising panic in her chest. "Care to dance?" She stammered out, shifting her eyes away, as she waited of the laugh that usually came in answer to questions like that when she asked them. She had been shunned on Mau that's part of the reason she had been so eager to take the position here. She could at last be herself without worry of what others thought.

The moment between his answer and her question seemed to drag on and on forever, for Luna, she began to wonder if he was going to answer her. She felt heat rising in her cheeks. What would she do if he said no? leave the party was the only proper thing she could thing of doing. Retreating to her room was the best option she thought. She readied herself for flight to her chambers, despite knowing his answer.

"Artemis....Care to dance?"

The mau sat in his seat staring at her awe struck. Did she just asked him to dance...? Back at home no girl looked twice at him. They thought he was a goofball or a loser. His mind began to race and so did his heart.

'Could she be...?' He thought to himself. 'Interested...?'

The loud music from the ballroom brought Artemis back into reality. He realized that he was keeping the young lady waiting. He just smiled at her and stood up. Artemis then took her hand and led her back into the ballroom. Once the got into the ballroom, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. He then led them into the dance. This was Artemis first time dancing, but he was quick learner from watching the other dancers. He just hoped he wouldn't step on her feet. Artemis guided them across the dance floor. He couldn't keep his eyes off her and didn't realize that the song ended.

Luna sat there waiting for what felt like forever before instead of answering her, Artemis stood, took her hand and lead them to the dance floor. She couldn't help but smile as she allowed him to guide her around the dance floor.

She didn't care that they were still dancing after the song had ended Luna didn't want this moment to end. For some reason she was lost in his sapphire eyes, and the way they looked in the soft light.

All Luna could mange was to smile up at Artemis like a school girl in love, but she couldn't be falling in love could she?

The two stopped dancing, but Artemis didn't let her go of her. He couldn't stop staring into her eyes and felt like timed has stopped. He didn't care about the party guests nor the queen. All that mattered to him was her. This moment was so magical and he didn't want it to end. Without thinking Artemis pulled her closer to him and moved his face closer to hers. Artemis was just about to kiss her until the queen called for Luna. She turned her head and Artemis ended up kissing the bottom on her ear.

He backed away quickly and made a dash for it. Artemis wasn't sure if Luna noticed that he kissed her ear, but he didn't want to find out. Once again he made himself look like a goofball. A hopeless romantic some people would call him back at Mau. Artemis ran back outside to the gardens. He went down the balcony and into the garden themselves. He looked around and saw that he alone so he transformed back into his cat form. Artemis then concealed himself in a bush. He hoped he could hide here until the party ended. So he sat there lost in thoughts about Luna and why he almost kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 am

Luna was lost in the deep blue of Artemis' eyes. This was a magical moment and Luna, despite never being a romantic herself, never wanted it to end. She felt time stop and she didnt care that they were standing in the middle of the dance floor alone, or that all eyes were on them.

She gasped a little as she let him pull her closer to him. She felt her heart race, and the heat rose in her cheeks. 'What is wrong with me?' She asked herself as she felt something in her chest that she never knew she was capable of feeling. Luna only waited in what seemed like forever as Artemis leaned into kiss her, and she was going to allow it.

Then the Queen called out. "Luna!" And without a thought to what she was doing at that moment Luna quickly turned her head towards her queen, and the kiss most likely meant for her lips was planed on her ear lobe. Suddenly Luna was alone on the dace floor and the white haired Mau she was unknowingly falling in love with was gone.

Luna raised a hand to her ear and smiled. The Mau woman practically glowed as she made her way to the queen. For a first kiss things didn't go as bad as they could have, Luna just smiled like a loon as she bowed to Queen Serenity. "Yes my lady?" she asked, still grinning. With a nod and a smiled Luna accepted the thanks and praise for the look of the gardens and ball room yet again from other visiting royalty and there were jokes of Luna going to work for other royal families but that would never happen. Luna didnt leave her home to work just anywhere.

All the while her thoughts kept drifting back to Artemis and the kiss on the dance floor. What had the white haired blue eyed Mau man done to her?

"You look happy." The queen commented once they were alone. Without knowing why Luna told the queen all that had happened before she was called away, and she smiled the enter time. The Queen smiled and laughed. "Seems some one is falling in love." Her tone teasing.

"Wha- Love?" Luna blushed at the thought. The thought wasn't that far off. "No can't be. It has to be the atmosphere of the party that got to us."

"Oh must have been." The Queen teased again, knowing that her advisors where falling hard for each other. "Go and find your prince charming, Luna. Have another dance or just sit in the gardens."

Luna nodded and left the queen's side and made her way to the gardens where she had seen Artemis take off towards. "Artemis?" She called walking around the smell of roses filling her nose. "Artemis I saw you take off this way where are you?" She asked panic rising in her chest. What if she had offend him in some way? What if he wouldn't talk to her again? The thought made her heart ache so badly that she had to take a seat on a bench by the rose bushes. Tears were gathering in her eyes.

"What's happening to me?" She asked quietly, before getting quickly to her feet and rushing off to her room. Where she closed the door behind her. The Black haired beauty pressed her back to the door and slid to the floor, fighting the tears from an imagined slight.

Artemis was laying underneath the rose bushes trying not get pricked by the thorns. He muttered at himself for picking a terrible hiding spot, when he heard a voice. She crawled to the outer part of the bush and saw Luna sitting on the bench. He could hear that she was fighting back tears in her voice. Artemis looked down on the ground and wondered if he offended her from trying to kiss her. Or maybe because he ran away? He looked back up at her and saw that she was gone. He crawled out from under the bush and jumped up on the bench. He glanced around and saw that Luna was no where in sight.

'I have to talk to her,' He thought to himself. 'I hope I didn't make her cry...'

He jumped off the bench and before he went to go look for her Artemis picked a rose out of the bush with his mouth. He made sure the thorns didn't prick his tongue. Artemis ran back into the ballroom and saw that she was no where to be found. The only place left was her room. He dashed out of the ballroom and headed straight to her room. He stopped at her door and knocked on it with his paw still holding the rose his mouth. Artemis hope he could make things right.

Luna jumped at the sound of the knock on her door. She wasn't expecting someone, so who could be at her door? She took only a moment to wipe the just starting to fall tears from her eyes and she stood to answer the door.

"Hello?" She asked looking around but not down and seeing no one there. 'Well what was that?' She thought tilting her head in a cat like manner and starching her ear.

Artemis jumped, when the door opened up. He moved back a bit so the door wouldn't hit him in the face. He saw a puzzle look on Luna's face. Did she not notice him? He was standing right here!!! Then it dawn on him that he was still cat. He let out a sigh and felt stupid. Sometimes you don't notice when you're a cat. He thought about turning back, but that might startle her. So Artemis walked up to her and pulled on the bottom of the dress.

"Down here," he spoke.

Luna blushed at the sound of Artemis' voice coming from the floor. She looked down slowly only to blush deeper red than she already had. "Are you trying to peek up my dress?" She said her face a bright scarlet red by this point and she pulled the fabric of her dress closer to her legs. "Because after the party I'm certain that would be a bad idea." She said without accusing right out that's why he can in his cat form. She thought for a moment to take her own but there was something in her that liked being bigger than the white Mau, she wouldn't admit she was falling in love with.

"WHAT!?" Artemis screamed by Luna accusing him as pervert. He took a step back and his cheeks were a deep shade of red. How dare she accuse of him of looking up her dress!! He was not a pervert thank you very much! With a flash of light he turned back into his human form.

"I was not looking up your dress!!!" He spoke and looked fluster. "I was just trying to get your attention." He folded his arms. His cheeks were still a deep shade of red. "I was looking for you... I wanted to apologize..."

Luna was taken aback for a moment. She had only asked not right out accused him of any perverted activity. "Well excuse me." She said, her face burning. "I was just asking." She said her eyes suddenly dry from anger. "So you've found me what do you want?" She asked looking up at the now taller Mau.

By the moon, he had beautiful eyes that Luna could get lost in. She wanted to reach out to him, to dance with him here in the hall like they had at the party. She couldn't help how fast her heart was beating, if felt like it was going to burst from her chest. What was happening to her?

Artemis looked away with his arms still folded. "Like I said I wanted to apologize for my actions." He didn't want to look her in the eye. He was embarrassed by tonight events. Artemis then waited for her answer quietly. He wondered if she hated him.

Luna only could stand shocked for a moment. She didn't know what to say. She wasn't sure she could find the right words to respond to the other Mau. "I..ug." she couldn't find the right words. "I don't know what to say." This was the first time a male had wanted to apologize for his actions towards her. She never had this happen before. "I too apologize for my actions." She said blushing, she hadn't acted the lady she was suppose to be after all.

"Care to try the night over?" She asked with a smile. "There's still a party going on."

Luna beamed up at Artemis. "I'd be delighted." She giggled and allowed the taller Mau to lead her to the dance floor. She felt like she was walking on a cloud her, feet never touching the ground. Her heart beat faster and her breath was short. Was this love? She asked herself not knowing the answer.

Luna only hoped the some lasted forever. She never wanted this moment to end. This truly was the perfect night.

Artemis was happy that Luna was enjoying herself. He wondered if this was love. When the music end, the two left the dance floor and decided to talk the other party guests. They had to be good hosts after all! The party guests were enjoying themselves which made Artemis happy. It felt good when hard work was rewarding.

After the party, Queen Serenity sent them off to bed. She told them that the help would clean up the mess. Artemis was thrilled that he could go to bed early. He walked Luna to her room and bid her goodnight. He then headed off to his room and changed into his PJs. He hopped into bed and was out like a log.

There was no way Luna could sleep. Her heart and mind where racing after the nights events. The dark haired woman couldn't seem to sit still. She couldn't stop smiling either. What in the world was going through her she didn't know. She stood on her balcony, the earth light pouring down on her. "I wonder if this is.." She trailed off. No she wouldn't say that, well at least not out loud, but was there anyway to deny what she was feeling? No, she thought her eyes sparkling and her heart thumbing against her ribs.

Luna walked on clouds to her bath room, where she drew a hot bath shaking off her gown and letting it fall where it would she slipped into the warm water and let the soothing heat take away the tension of the last few days.

Luna sat in the bath till it was nearly cold, once she dried off she put on her night gown and slipped under her covers, her eyes closing before her head was on the pillow, her mind replaying the wonderful events of the evening.

Several days have past since the ball. Both Artemis and Luna have been kept busy with work and taking care of princess. Unfortunately they haven't gotten any chance to spend some time together. The only time they see each other is when change shifts from watching the princess.

On Sunday Queen Serenity decided to give the two the day off from their duties. Artemis slept in that morning (getting up around 9 which is consider sleeping in to him) and when he got up, he decided to take a stroll in the palace's gardens. When he arrived at the gardens, he saw it was beautiful day. Artemis hummed a simple tune as he walked around. He eventually sat down a on a bench and gazed up at Earth. Artemis then wonder how he should spend his day off. He thought about visiting the city ( the moon's capital) seeing how he hasn't gotten to chance to explore the area around the palace. Then he wondered what Luna would be up to....

"That's it!!" He stood up as he talked to himself. "I can ask her if she would like to explore the city with me!" Artemis then left the gardens and headed to Luna's room. Once he got to her room, he knocked on the door. He hope that she was awake.

Knock

Knock..

Luna threw her alarm clock against the wall breaking it. It was her day off she hadn't set an alarm her mind reminded her. So what was that noise?

Knock

Knock...

Throwing her covers off, Luna rolled out of bed, her feet hitting the floor, her hair still a mess from her pillow. With eyes still in the throws of brushing off sleep Luna answered the door. "yes?" She said cracking the door, letting only the littlest of light in. "This had better be good." She said looking at the white blob in front of her that she didn't know was Artemis.

Artemis saw the door crack open and heard Luna's grumpy response. Was she really not a morning person? Artemis clear his throat a bit trying not sound eager. "Morning Luna, it's me Artemis. Since we had today off I was wondering if you wanted to go to the city with me? We haven't gotten a chance to see life outside of the palace.. I thought it would be fun to compare the capital city to the cities on Mau.." He was now just babbling and he was having a hard time from stopping himself.

'Crap!' The thought ran across her mind. It was Artemis at her door and here she was a total mess, with bed head. "Sure." She said her voice still filled with sleep. "Let me get ready and I'll meet you at the gates?" She suggested, hoping to buy herself some time and coffee before they went into town. It was a fun idea to compare the cities they knew to the one they now called home.

After Artemis left, with a smile Luna closed the door. "We got some work to do." She said to herself and started towards her bathroom. After a quick shower she tamed her hair and dressed in what would become her signature yellow dress. With well practices strokes she applied her makeup and was ready. Handing her coffee mug off to a servant she smiled as she approached the gates/

"Artemis!" She called waving her hand over her head like a child. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long." She said with a beaming smile

Artemis stood by the gates waiting for Luna. He was slightly nervous about their trip. He was worried that he would embarrassed himself in front of Luna. Artemis just took a deep breath and told himself to calm down. Everything will be fine and they'll have a wonderful time. He then heard her call out to him. Artemis turned and saw her running toward him. He couldn't help, but smile, when hew saw her waving her arms at him.

He just shook his at her. "I haven't been waiting for long. So ready to have some fun?"

Luna beamed up at the taller mau. "You bet!" She grinned. Grabbing his hand she darted out of the gate towards the town, her bare feet padding along nearly silently. She couldn't stop smiling. This was going to be a great day! She just hoped that she didn't embarrass herself. She knew she had this problem with cute things. She had a collection of them hidden in her closet.

"So where to first?" Luna asked, hooking her arm around Artemis' as they walked now towards the town.

Artemis turned a dark shade of red when Luna hooked her arm around his. She then pulled them forward and they began to walk toward the city. Artemis kept looking ahead trying to not trip.

"I'm no..t..sure.," he replied jumbling up his words. He was still in shock from her grabbing a hold of his arm. When they arrived in the city, Artemis was at awe. It was quite huge and was filled with people. There were buildings for miles. This place was so much bigger than the cities back on Mau. Artemis was unsure where they should go first. "How about...you pick.."

Luna smiled up at Artemis. Her eyes were bright and the day was great. "Let's go..." She paused looking around. There was so much to see! This was nothing like the cities or town back on Mau, and she wanted to explore everywhere! "There!" She pointed to a little shop that had some cute little stuffed animals in the window. Luna would never admit to it openly but she love stuffed animals.

"Then maybe we can find and try this thing called ice cream." She said nearly dragging Artemis along. This was going to be the perfect day.

Artemis didn't get a chance reply, after Luna decided to where to go first. She just dragged him to the store. Again he didn't get reply to her suggestion about getting ice cream later. She pulled open the door to the store and dragged them inside of it. Artemis broke free of her grip and gazed around the store. It was nick nack store filled to the brim with cute things. He walked around and found a wall with nothing, but stuffed animals on it. He then wondered if he should buy Luna a gift on their little trip. He then turned bright red.

'It might be too early to buy her a gift, Artemis,' he thought to himself. He folded his arms crossed his chest. 'Maybe just offer to buy this so call ice cream. Yeah that's it!' He just nodded to himself.

Luna looked around the store. She adored the overly cute and fluffy. As her eyes flitted around the store and it's wares, they landed on what looked nearly just like her in cat form. With a gasp and a giggle she picked the stuffed animal up. "This is to funny." She said holding the stuffed cat up in front of her.

She realized now that Artemis hadn't see her in cat form, so he might not understand her joke. All the same she tucked the stuff doppelgänger under her arm and went about looking at the other wares.

She wondered if she would find an Artemis doppelgänger too. Maybe she could have a matching set! The thought made her blush and giggle like a school girl.

Artemis glanced around and saw Luna no where in site. He walked around searching for her and was amazed at how big it was. He discovered a stairwell to a second floor. Artemis climbed it and discovered a room filled with more stuff animals.

"Luna?" He cried out, but there was no answer. He walked around the room and finally discovered her behind a mound of stuff animals. It looked like she was looking for something. "Hey, you about ready to go?"

Luna turned to the sound of her name. She was smiling. "Hehe. Look what I found." She said holding up the stuffed animals that looked like her and Artemis' cat forms. She couldn't help her giggling. It was funny to her, and really she couldn't help it. "Look familiar?" She said grinning. "Sure just let me pay for these guys." She responded still grinning like a school girl.

"I'll take these two." She said, and paid for the stuffed animals. "So where to next?" She asked the Stuffed cats peeking out of her bag, almost like they were watching the Maus on their date. Wait was this a date?

Artemis held back a laugh when Luna was buying the stuff cats. He found it amusing that she found stuff animals that looked like them.

"We could walk around the city some more. I would like to see if they have a park," he replied when she asked him where they should go next. The two then left the shop and walked through the city. In the center of the city they found a huge park. They entered the park and saw people enjoying the beautiful day. Children were playing on the playground. Artemis spotted a lake and they walked over to it. The lake was huge and was filled with moon ducks and moon swans. He glanced around and noticed a vendor selling ice cream. "Luna, would you like some ice cream? My treat."

Luna was enthralled but the city around them. There were such sites to see and so many things to do that Luna doubted she would ever get to do them all. She gasped at the sight of the park. It was beautiful. So much bigger than the palace gardens, but the same plants grew here too.
"Oh that sounds wonderful." She smiled at Artemis.

Artemis then walked over to the vendor and got in line. It was a very short line and when it was his turn he asked for two vanilla ice cream cones. He hoped Luna liked vanilla. He just realized he forgot to ask her what flavor she wanted. Artemis handed the man money over and grabbed a hold of both cones. He then made his way back over to Luna. When he approached, Artemis tripped over a hole in the side walk and lost his grip of one of the ice cream cones. The ice cream ended up on Luna's clothes. In panic he ran back to the vendor and grabbed some napkins. Artemis rushed back over to her and handed her the napkins.

"I'm so sorry!!" He apologized. "I can be such a clutz." He then started to laugh nervously. Artemis couldn't believe what just happened. He hoped Luna wasn't mad at him.

As Luna cleaned the ice cream off Artemis stood there nervously watching her. She hasn't said a word to him. Was she mad? Did he ruined her dress? Was this it?

"I'll go buy you a new one!" He spoke up hoping his offer would make Luna forgive him. He then dashed off back to the ice cream vendor.

Luna burst out laughing. She couldnt' stop smiling. "It's fine." She beamed. The whole moment had left her suddenly without words. So she laughed. She'd kept laughing."It's just a dress whatever will either come out or it wont." She smiled. "Artemis!" She called after him walking over to the vendor. There was laughter in her voice and in her eyes. "Let's share one." She winked at him. She was begin forward she knew that but she didn't care at the moment. It was just too much fun not to tease the other Mau. But in the end was she teasing?

Artemis stopped in his tracks, when he heard Luna calling out to him. She didn't look mad and was actually laughing? He felt embarrassed and his cheeks were now a rosy red. He walked back over to her and she offered to share the last ice cream cone. He blinked. Would that be okay thing to do? He felt his face getting redder at the thought of it. Wasn't that consider indirect kissing?

"Um.." he replied still unsure. He saw her little wink and couldn't hold back a smile. She seem alright with it. "Sure!"

Luna couldn't hold back her giggle as Artemis turn bright red. His smile melted her heart a little, as he agreed to share the other ice cream cone. She looked to the sky and raise her hand to cover her eyes. "It's getting late." she said as if she wasn't in the moment." We should be headed back." Her eyes were distant, and far off. Part of her never wanted this day this moment to end, but she knew it had to. For aren't all endings just new beginnings waiting to happen?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Blossoming Love  R3xknc10

Artemis looked up at the sky and could see the Earth was getting bigger. He gave Luna a small smile and nodded his head. He was sad that their little adventure was coming to an end. So they headed back to the palace and on their way back without thinking Artemis secretly picked a flower. He walked Luna back to her room and handed her a white rose.

"For you," he spoke. "Thank you for today. I'll see you tomorrow." He then walked away and felt all fluster. He can't believe he did that.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:35 am

Their walk back to the palace was a peaceful one. The stuffed cats in her arms, Luna couldn't help but almost pur. It had been a great day. She turned at her door, her hand on the knob ready to say good night when Artemis surprised her with a rose. 

She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks."Thank you." She said taking the flower and holding it to her nose. "Good Night." Luna beamed.  Standing outside her room, Luna watched Artemis walk away. She was felt like such a kitten! She opened her door, placed the stuffed cats on the bed and went about getting a vase for the lovely white rose she'd been given. 

Luna hummed as she went about setting the rose in the window sill. The moons's early light gleamed on the pale petals and Luna's heart fluttered. 

She disrobed and pulled on her nightgown before crawling into bed, with her mind full of the amazing day she'd had with Artemis. 

Waking for the next day, Luna pulled herself out of bed, and managed to dress and head down for her morning meal. She was to watch the princess today. The Mau woman was looking forward to a day will the little moonbeam.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Artemis woke up the next day in a bit of a daze. The events from yesterday were buzzing in his head. He crawled out of bed and got ready for the day. Today the Queen Serenity wanted him to assist her during her visit with the Earth King. The two did not see eye to eye were struggling with making a peace treaty. As he was taking his shower Artemis tried to figure out his feelings toward Luna. Could he be falling in love with her? Or was just some crush that would go no where? He turned off the shower and grabbed his towel from the door. He wrapped it around his waist and walked over to the mirror. Artemis wiped the steam off the mirror and took a look at himself. 

"What is love?" he question himself. Artemis then laughed at himself. He was thinking too much into it. He felt like a dork. He then blow dried his hair and got dress for the day. After getting dressed, Artemis headed to the dinning hall for breakfast.

When he entered the room, he saw Luna eating her breakfast. A smile appeared on his face and he sat down across from her. "Good morning." He then loaded up his plate. He had a big day ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Luna managed to get enough coffee into her system to seem normal and to manage a smile at Artemis as he walked into the room. "Morning." she beamed. She couldn't help but smile at the other mau, the events of their day together floating through her mind. She pulled more bacon on her plate and poured more coffee in her cup. "So what's on your agenda for the day?" She asked knowing that they would have separate assignments for the day. There was no need for both of them to watch the princess.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:41 am

"I am helping with Queen Serenity with her visit to earth," Artemis replied as he buttered his toast. "I feel bit anxious. I have never been to earth and I head that the earthlings can be quite hostile. Yet I'm excited to finally see this planet. Queen Serenity told me it was beautiful." He took a bite out his toast. "Are you watching the princess today?"
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:11 am

Luna nodded over her coffe mug. "Indeed I am." She smiled, somehow no matter what time it was or how tired Luna felt just hearing the princess laugh made it all worth it. "I hope everything goes well on Earth." In fact Luna felt a little jealous of her fellow may. She'd wanted to see the neighboring planet since she arrived at the Moon Kingdom, she'd been told that it wasn't safe as Earthlings could be hostile. Especially to strange women who acted like cats. She understood the need for safety but she was a big kitty who could handle herself. "Promise to tell me all about it when you come back." She said doing her best not to glare are Artemis. "Mayhap over dinner?" She say slyly offering up a second date in the guise of a tell all of Earth. 

The Queen entered then with her small daughter in her arms. Luna knew she would have to go take the child from her mother and be her mother for several days while the Queen was away. More than anything Luna knew how much it hurt the Queen to be away from her daughter. "How long is the visit again?" Luna asked, hardly hiding the worry in her voice or eyes as she looked at the Queen and her child. The Mau woman worried for the safety of the Queen, if Earthlings were likely to be hostile to Luna, how would they react to the Moon Queen? The though worried Luna deeply.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Artemis tried his best to hold back a blush, when Luna asked him to dinner. He swallowed his toast. "Of course. I'll gladly tell you anything." He went back to eating his breakfast then the queen walked in. The princess was in her arms and had a big smile on her face. Artemis gave her a little wave as Luna talked to the queen.

"Three days," replied Queen Serenity. She then looked at Artemis. "We shall leave after breakfast." She looked back at Luna. "Do you mind if you hold Serenity so I can eat?"

Artemis nodded his head and glanced down at his food. He hoped everything would go well.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:30 am

Luna nodded and happily took the infant princess from her mother. Luna sat down again and began to share the remainder of her breakfast with the child. Luna tried not to let her mind wander to the fact they would be away from 3 days. That was a long time, anything could happen, and it worried Luna that they would have but a hardly a platoon of men with them. She really hoped the stories she'd heard here wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:07 pm

These three days felt like eternity to Artemis. He had to go to all the meetings with Queen Serenity and sit by her side. He hated to admit that they were quite boring. The hard part was he had to pretend that he wasn't bored. Because of the meeting Artemis didn't get much time to explore Earth. He wanted to be able to walk around the castle town so he could tell Luna stories.

However right before they left for the moon Artemis manage to seek down to the city's square. He walked around and saw many people selling stuff in stalls. One stall caught his eye. A woman was selling pastries. Artemis smiled and bought two. One for him and one for Luna. They could eat it at dinner tonight. After his purchase, he hurried back to the castle. He then grabbed his belongings from his room and escorted Serenity back to the moon.

"Thank you, for everything Artemis," Queen Serenity spoke once they were back on the moon.

"You don't need to thank me. I was just doing my job," Artemis replied sheepishly.

"Well, I know those meetings can be quite boring," Serenity spoke with a warm laugh. "The Earth king can be a quite stick in the mud."

Artemis couldn't help, but laughed. He loved that the queen had a sense of humor. 

"Now enjoy the rest of the night off. I'm going to go spend time with my daughter. I missed her terribly." Serenity then left Artemis in the teleporting room. He headed out himself as well and went back to his room. He hoped Luna remembered their little date.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:33 am

Luna paced in her room. She hoped that Artemis and the Queen arrived back alright, but she couldn't just leave the princess while she was fussy. The child wanted her mother. As if on queue the Queen swept in with a smile for her child and a night off for Luna, who was gone in moments after the words were uttered.

The Queen smiled knowingly after her friend. They were good for each other. She was glad she's chosen them.

Luna arrived at Artemis' door and knocked. "Artemis?" She asked through the closed material.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Artemis was sitting on his bed, when he heard a knock on the door. He then heard Luna's voice and his heart began to pound. She did remember. He got up from his bed and opened the door. Artemis greeted Luna with a smile.

"Luna," he spoke. "It's good to see you." He wanted to tell her that he missed her, but he wasn't sure if they were that close. "Did you remember our little date?" He gave her a playful smile. Artemis couldn't believe he just said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blossoming Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Love    Blossoming Love  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossoming Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next