Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Empty
PostSubject: Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD)   Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:17 am

Hello Members,

So recently things have been quiet. I've been considering a lot of things. Don't worry the forum is not closing. Instead it's getting a reboot. I know have reorganized things in the past, but it will be different this time. The staff and I are working things out still. I just wanted to give the heads up. I will keep you all posted when the staff and I make our decision. 

--Ami

update:
The reboot will be starting tomorrow. The forum will shut down at 900 PM EST tomorrow (5/24/15). The forum will be closed for a week. Please check the site regularly for updates.

Last edited by Mew Ami on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD)   Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:11 pm

Aye-aye sir...I mean mistress...I mean, well you know what I mean. Should you need me, or any fresh new idea or any Rp world creation, call this chef and he'll whip it up before you can say "Shoujo." Be on contact
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD)   Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:30 am

there are a lot of things that could be changing in the near future. keep an eye our for new stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD)   Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Update!
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD)   Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Announcement: State of The Forum (OLD)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1