Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Animal Crossing - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Animal Crossing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

Animal Crossing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Yeah, I like the villagers better in New Leaf, too. I tried playing ACGC once, and the sheer rudeness of the villagers was one of the many things I disliked about it. I guess that's what happens when you play New Leaf first.

Yeah, I only ever did Toy Day once, that was back in 2013 in my first town. I ended up screwing it up too, haha. Everyone on Tumblr said to write the hints down somewhere so you wouldn't forget, but I figured I could remember everything... I ended up ruining Christmas for my villagers.
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 2:43 pm

I was already planning to start playing New Leaf again. I didn't realize the update thing was already coming. I just found out the day it came out.

It's nice to see them making all those AC Amiibo figures and cards actually useful for a game that's not totally stupid.

I lucked out and got a New 3DS from the fortune cookie thing and had some fun playing the Puzzle League mini game it comes with. Made me nostalgic for Pokemon Puzzle League.

I like the idea of the Meow Coupon initiatives thing, since it gives me something to DO now that my museum is complete save for ONE Jolly Painting. And seeing all the exclusive interesting stuff you can get with those makes it almost worth it getting the Zelda and Splatoon Amiibo stuff.

Also, being able to have a villager move into your town just by having their Amiibo card is nifty, and will probably spell the death of high stakes villager trading on forums and such. 

Thankfully, instead of spending hundreds of dollars on packs of random cards, dealers on sites like Ebay and Amazon will sell select cards for like... $1.50. I've got nine villagers in my town and both Francine and Nana cards on the way. I kinda want Nana but since I have Chrissy in my town already... apparently it's wrong to have her but not Francine. > >
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Totally loving the updates. If you own HHD you can transfer save data to access the catalog and design your rooms like in HHD. I hope this means in the next AC game they will let you design rooms like in HHD.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Animal Crossing - Page 2 Hni_0087_by_rlinksoul-dane21p

Goofing around with the Amiibo camera feature. Kinda wish there were backgrounds for it, instead it just has borders to frame it with. Seems like a very smartphone thing.

Also bummed that none of my villagers (this all of them except Poppy and Sprinkle) have custom outfits here, since I've gotten everyone except Poppy and Sprinkle to wear the same custom design to match my character.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Wow. I just got a lottery ticket for the New Nintendo 3DS item for the second day in a row.

Naturally I expect them all to lead to the same game file, so I only need one. I'm a little tempted to try to barter this thing for a Wii U, but I've got an Isabelle Amiibo on the way so I'll be able to get one with Meow coupons from her trailer.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 4:35 pm

I played a little bit of the update! I wish I was more interested in Animal Crossing at the moment - if I were, I would probably be super engrossed with the initiatives thing. I really like how it gives you actual stuff to do. Sometimes I would turn on my game and be like... What am I even doing? LOL.

However, I absolutely HATE that all of the new furniture from Happy Home Designer that you get at the Campground isn't reorderable. WHY?! Unreorderable furniture is the bane of my existence to be honest...

Again, I wish I was more interested in Animal Crossing right now so I could fully enjoy this update. I tried starting a fresh town for it, but even that couldn't keep me engaged. A shame, really. I don't seem to enjoy doing much of anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2