Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
What are you reading? Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
What are you reading? Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
What are you reading? Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
What are you reading? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
What are you reading? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
What are you reading? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
What are you reading? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
What are you reading? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
What are you reading? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
What are you reading? Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

What are you reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CureMewPeach
Civilian
CureMewPeach
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 552

What are you reading? Empty
PostSubject: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Basically, what are you all reading right now?
Are you enjoying it?

I'm reading a mixture at the moment, The Hunger Games (I am on the first book), Midnight Secretary (A manga by Ohmi Tomu) and Happy Marriage!? (a manga by Maki Enjoji)

I am really enjoying The Hunger Games. I have seen the first movie and have yet to see the second. I'm kind of reading the books at the same time (I'm on Part 3 of the first book).

Midnight Secretary is pretty good, but Happy Marriage (also known as Hapi Mari) is my favourite right now! 

Also, what books have you read that you recommend?

My absolute favourite is the Crossfire novels by Sylvia Day - Think Fifty Shades, but the story isn't predictable, and all the characters have great personalities and some dark pasts, especially the lead male and female. A fourth and fifth book have been confirmed, but I just can't wait any longer!

:) xx
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:42 pm

I bought Twin Knights (Osamu Tezuka), the latest volume of Bukiyou na Silent the other day that I still need to read. 

I've been trying to keep up with all the Madoka Magica spin-off manga as they come out too. Kazumi Magica's about to wrap up and the "Another Story" manga should be coming out this month.

Out of the things that are still in print I've also been keeping up with Kimi ni Todoke, the sweetest shoujo romance ever, it just makes you feel all warm X3

Even though Magical Girl is my favorite genre in anime, aside from the Sailor Moon manga, there really hasn't been a manga that's really wow'd me. (Sound and color really makes a magical girl story pop, ya'know?)

So I like me some romance or well paced comedy for manga, my favorite manga ever is actually Maison Ikkoku, Earthian and Keroro Gunso. 

my favorite novel though is Anne of Green Gables.
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
CureMewPeach
Civilian
CureMewPeach
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:24 pm

I've also read a couple of volumes of Kimi ni Todoke. What I read was good, I wouldn't mind continuing it. I absolutely love romance! 

Hapi Mari is also romance, but it's more adult. It's got a lot of smut, but also comedy . It's very sweet.

As for Puella Magi, I've read the original manga, the first volume of Kazumi, and the first chapter or two of Oriko. I'm looking forward to Another Story! xx
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 216

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm planning on reading The Hours and Between the Lines soon.... (sorry if you wanted a manga....)
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Ed is reading the hunger games. I can't out it down really. After this Percy Jackson is on the list along with Enders shadow and the city of bones books.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:12 pm

I plan on getting back into Skip Beat. It's a shojo manga that I really enjoy! It's about a girl getting back at her old crush by trying to become his rival in the idol business. It's better than it sounds trust me. XD
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:06 am

I just finished The Hours... which was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:36 pm

I'm reading Catching Fire now, with Divergent added to my list. I might actually end up reading more books this year than ever before! well since high school…. an art degree doesn't leave much time for your art.
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Xyasui
Civilian
Xyasui
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 12

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:40 pm

My manga list is so long ; A; But book wise I'm reading Allegiant by Verionca Roth, which is the 3rd installment of the Divergent series. It's one of my favourite series so Utena you'll enjoy it! With the movie coming out this month (I think) a lot of people have been going to buy it, but it's been out for awhile, I'm glad its getting the attention it deserves! And Hapi Mari is one of the manga's i've been reading, and I love it! It's really adulty x3
Back to top Go down
CureMewPeach
Civilian
CureMewPeach
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 pm

I really want to read Divergent. Seems like more of a sci-fi version of Hunger Games, though I could be wrong. Xyasui, I'm glad someone else is reading Hap Mari! It's become myfavourite manga pretty much. I've read the first 4 volumes, amd I can't wait for the rest to be released xx
Back to top Go down
Xyasui
Civilian
Xyasui
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 12

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 pm

CureMewPeach you'll love Divergent! It's one of the best books I've read! :3 And yeah Hapi Mari is great! I don't know anyone else who reads it x3
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:44 pm

I need book recommendations....
Back to top Go down
☽Moonlight Angel☾
Civilian
☽Moonlight Angel☾
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 6

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:27 am

I'm currently reading The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and Wardrobe. I've got a great book which all seven books inside it.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormooncrystal.proboards.com/
CureMewPeach
Civilian
CureMewPeach
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 pm

So, I'm now half way through Catching Fire (I've seen the film now, it's amazing! Can't wait for Mockingjay Part 1)
I'm on Volume 7 of Happy Marriage?! and Volume 7 of Midnight Secretary.
Also, I've been re-reading Sailor Moon because I finally got Volume's 11 and 12, so I thought i'd read it from the beginning again. Plus, i'm watching Sailor Moon Crystal, so reading the Manga gets me even more excited! xx
Back to top Go down
Mahou Jen
Civilian
Mahou Jen
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 4

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:13 pm

I've been on a manga kick lately and am currently reading Attack on Titan (caught up atm boo) and Watamote with some Black Jack in between...Quite the random variety of series I know. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading?   What are you reading? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you reading?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next