Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
:: I forgot my password
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Cardcaptor Sakura 2018: episode discussion (SPOILERS)
by Mew Ami Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:03 pm

» Nintendo Switch
by Mew Ami Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm

» Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
by Mew Ami Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:39 am

» Hyrule Warriors
by Mew Ami Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 pm

» The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
by Mew Ami Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:08 pm

» Magical Girl Cafe TV
by RLinksoul Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:54 pm

» Favourite TMM Shippings?
by Sakuranbo Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:45 pm

» Favorite Cards?
by Mew Ami Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:10 pm

» Magical Boys
by Sakuranbo Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:22 pm

» my biggest pet peeve about anime continuations
by Mew Ami Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:28 am

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites

Share | .

Timer Rabbit's Arts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Timer Rabbit

Coffee Beans : 107

PostSubject: Timer Rabbit's Arts   Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:25 am

Okay~ Since I had moved out from MGConfessions, I had new art been made that I did not share it yet! Most of them are hosted at my Tumblr account "girlwiththeflamingfist", but please don't visit if you are sensitive to the "NSFW" posts I tend to share occasionally! (But most of my content is SFW.)

I'll be sharing some and dunno when or if I will update again. If you like my art and want to follow, you can follow my FB fan-page (linked in every post), my Tumblr (have Tumblr Savior or the system filters ready if you don't follow the NSFW tag), or you can follow my DeviantART, "Chaotic-Kyubi".

Sidebar art I did for my Tumblr layout, and is my current "anime persona". Oh and this was Sayaka Miki with an Espurr...

This was done after the sidebar layout. I was tasked to do a freestyle design painting for my Color and Composition class, so I "draft" this ahead of time and had to put "default" colors so I can double it as my FB banner. The painting version uses triadic colors. (Red, yellow, and blue lights/shadows).

"Lunascape": I am obsessed with Luna from Daybreak Illusion (AKA Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou) and I was THIS CLOSE to use Luna for my first painting assignment. I had to reject it and use an original character for the sake of my portfolio, but I did this little drawing done to contribute to this tiny fandom. I love Luna in all forms, including the questionable werewolf-fied Luna. I was sane enough to give her clothes in this...

I have also done other Luna artwork as well, but I'll let you check out my Tumblr for yourself.

Kyouko Sakura in one of the outfits from Tinier Me... I wanted something simple and making look like Kyouko is forced to wear this. I forgot the blush cheeks lol. Well you can tell she's not thrilled!

Spoiler just in-case. Some may hate me, but I had this RP/story idea for one of my RP fan-pages where Mana has this other side she does NOT want to return too, but eventually an evil force (and a Digimon) got her mature kinky side back. I made a huge mistake on the hand... :(

Not really my drawing, but I want to get creative with this coloring "page" my friend printed it out, and I end up making a craft collage. Makes a good (and huge) celebration card!

Yayoi Kise as a doll-bunny. :>

A inked sketch. Dabyi's VA also did the voice of my favorite "binbougami", Momiji Bimboda. (She's from Binbougami Ga(!) BTW.)

"Inked sketch" that I did during an Anime Club meeting. Two of my favorite girls and my OTP.  (The second girl is Jessica Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni~)

And finally, tracking back at February, here's my collage work featuring Candeloro (Mami's Witch)! She's one of my favorites (though only appeared at the PSP game), so I carefully put effort into this, which includes making the collage!

I will put more up, so don't be surprised if I bump.. (Unless it's not allowed... ;; )

Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12968

PostSubject: Re: Timer Rabbit's Arts   Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:28 pm

You can bump! :D

Love your artwork by the way. Hope you share more!

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down

Timer Rabbit's Arts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: Magical Creations :: Artist's Corner-